PDA

View Full Version : Warps?

Mr. Disney
09-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Does anybody know if Disney sells warps in any of thier parks or resorts. I guess you could say I'm a health nut and I'm looking for alternative theme park food, not the typical burger and fries.

Lynn J Mc
09-27-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm assuming you mean wraps. They do have them at lots of the CS restaurants now. And lots of salads. Check out the menu section here at Intercot.

PoohsGang
09-27-2007, 03:36 PM
What is a warp ?

Is that a regional item, I have never seen one here on any menu in the Northeast.:confused:

Luv Eeyore
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
My favorite CS meal is a Turkey wrap, which I get with apple slices rather than fries. I believe different CS restaurants have different wraps, so do check the menus.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
09-27-2007, 06:30 PM
In Super Mario Brothers, you warp.

In WDW, you eat wraps! :D

Chris :hatter:

LibertyTreeGal
09-27-2007, 06:32 PM
i wish they sold warps in Disney -- time warps, that way the next 55 days would fly by ;)

But seriously, yes I have seen them at different locations.

MGM --
Tabbouleh Wrap -- AMC Commissary
Chicken Caesar Wrap -- Flatbread grill

Epcot
Whole Wheat Vegetable Wrap - Electric Umbella

I didn't look at all the menus, so there are probably more.

Unless there really is a food item called a warp and if so then disregard my idiotic post ;)

laprana
09-28-2007, 10:32 AM
I know that Pecos Bill's in MK has a good chicken wrap! I get it every time we eat there!:eat:

mouseketeer mom
09-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I couldn't imagine for the life of me what a warp was.:huh: Then I read the topic to my DH and right away he says Oh they must mean a wrap...Know it all;);)