PDA

View Full Version : Any Las Vegas fans out there? [Merged Threads]

goofiecrazy
09-27-2007, 12:23 PM
So the last show last year ended with the part of the hotel blown up with Delinda in the room with Dannys friend from the milatary(SP).Danny and Ed are out side on the street about to kill whats her names dad and they see the hotel in the distance and it blows in that certain area and then it ends. So where does Ed go this season do they kill Delinda? Why is Tom Sellack taking over?Will they bring him back? I know his wife on the show wanted him to leave the hotel.

goofiecrazy
09-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Can someone tell me what happened in the season opener? My husband taped it but the speed was all wrong so it didnt work.What happened to ED and Mary?How did Tom Selleck take over?

2Epcot
10-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Can someone tell me what happened in the season opener? My husband taped it but the speed was all wrong so it didnt work.What happened to ED and Mary?How did Tom Selleck take over?

I do watch Las Vegas, but I forgot to set the show before I left for the real Las Vegas on Thursday. I'm still trying to catch up on shows for the week since I was gone. All I know is Tom Selleck is supposed to be the new owner, but I'm hoping the show is on NBC's website. I also erased ER by accident as I was copying it to DVD last night, so I'll have to try to find that as well.

tinkwest
10-01-2007, 12:58 AM
You can view the full episode on NBC's website.

2Epcot
10-02-2007, 11:03 PM
I just finished watching the show on the NBC website. I thought it was a good season premiere. I've always liked Tom Selleck since his Magnum PI show so it is nice to see him back on a regular series. I think he was a great choice to replace James Caan. I liked how Tom Selleck's character came in and started trying new things. This season looks like it will be good.

TheDuckRocks
10-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Tom Selleck.....I'm in heaven.:cloud9:
Guess I'll be watching LV again on a regular basis.:blush:

2Epcot
10-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Glad they went back to the old theme music last night. The song they used on the first two episodes just didn't seem to work, I guess others agreed.

i'm grumpy
10-14-2007, 06:15 PM
I thought Ed went to jail? tvtome.com has episode listings.

TheDuckRocks
10-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Isn't Ed just on the run to keep from being charged with Mary's dad's death?
OK, I hadn't been watching LV for a while so I never saw why what looked like everyone wanted Mary's dad dead. What gives?
I'm enjoying this years show. Delinda and her pregancy has me cracking up.:funny:

2Epcot
10-16-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm enjoying this years show. Delinda and her pregancy has me cracking up.:funny:

I'm enjoying this year too, but I've always liked this show. What had me cracking up on last week's show was when James Lesure's character Mike Cannon, would do a camera take when certain things would happen, and you'd hear a bell.

WDWfanatic742
10-16-2007, 09:57 AM
I just got back into the show. I didn't really watch it last year because I thought of it as the same thing over and over. Something bad happens, Ed did his thing, and everything went back to normal. I'm liking the new season so far.