PDA

View Full Version : DD flying back early

Dyanna
09-27-2007, 10:13 AM
My DD is not able to stay with us the entire trip do to her work schedule. This will be her first time flying alone & is a bit nervous. She will be using the ME to take her back to the airport. Her flight leaves at 10:40am via Delta. Can we get her boarding pass at the front desk? About what time can she expect to board the ME at the hotel to take her to the airport? Will the ME bus drop her off at the Delta departure door? She will have a carryon so no need to check her luggage.

disneymom15
09-27-2007, 11:40 AM
She will be asked to board DME about 3 hours before her flight leaves. The bus will drop her in the general area for Delta. She will need to watch the signs to get her to the Delta counter.

Piglet822
09-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Dyanna, are you staying at POFQ? If so, your DD will most likely be scheduled for pickup at 7:40. You can get her boarding pass at the RAC (resort airline checkin) desk. That way when she arrives at MCO she just has to proceed to the 3rd level (DME drops only on level 1) of Terminal B and look for the security check point then board the tram to her gate. Make sure she knows her gate number, there will be 2 trams.
How old is your DD? If she's a minor there should be no problem having an adult accompany her to the airport then return to the resort via DME. It happens fairly often and the DME CM's are very accomodating and understanding in these types of situations.