PDA

View Full Version : Need Info on Spoodles

Alpha Jeanie
09-26-2007, 07:01 PM
We have ADR's at Spoodles next weekend and were wondering what your favorite thing is to eat there. How long does it take to get from there to Epcot via boat or walking? How long does it take to get there from Disney Studios via boat?

Thanks for any info.:mickey:

Figment!
09-26-2007, 07:15 PM
How long does it take to get from there to Epcot via boat or walking? How long does it take to get there from Disney Studios via boat?

From Epcot via Walking: 8 - 10 minutes
From Epcot via Boat: ~ 15 minutes
From Studios via Walking: 15-20 minutes
From Studios via Boat: 20 -25 minutes

gardenia
09-26-2007, 10:09 PM
I love the Mediterranean Dips appetizer they serve, and the bread that comes with the entrees is yummy. The flat breads are also good.

sillyolbear
09-27-2007, 09:16 AM
The flatbreads are very good. The rigatoni is also good. If you like sangria, be sure to give it a try. It is outstanding.

Enjoy!

laprana
09-27-2007, 10:30 AM
We ate at Spoodles on our last trip and loved it! 3 of us had the oak-fired steak kabobs, which was absolutely wonderful! The steak was cooked and seasoned to perfection. Very, very good! My DBf had the grilled pork chop, which he really liked. It was huge! The white chocolate orange cake is very good for dessert, too! Hope you enjoy it!!:eat:

MsMin
09-27-2007, 11:43 AM
We left the Studios and hour in advance of our ressies, took the boat and got off at the Dolphin and walked across the bridge. Stopped in the room a min. @ BWV and made it to the ressies about 15 min in advance of the ADR.
I say give yourself a good 45 min to get there, you never know if the lines are long for a boat (then walk of course)
Most of us ordered the steak and enjoyed the bread with the dip there- it was fabulous, very tasty. I had the calamari for my appetizer. Spoodles was one of our favorites. The steaks(filet) were grilled to perfection. Our entire party of 7 was thrilled with the meal. I think my son had chicken and my dad had the salmon. Everyone loved their dish. Hope you have a wonderful meal.
If you get there a little early there is plenty to see on the boardwalk. I recommend the boat b/c everyone's feet can usually use a rest but it depends on how crowded they are and the time of day you leave the Studios.

Jeff T
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I agree with the other posts. We are regular guests at Spoodles and our entire family enjoys the food.

For a more formal dining experience I highly recommend the Flying Fish, which is next door. In my opinion they have the best food and service on the property.

Luv Eeyore
09-27-2007, 05:28 PM
The steak kabobs are awesome. DH really liked the rigatoni. DD liked the flavor of the shrimp linguini, but thought the shrip was over cooked. We all loved the flat bread, had to get 2 orders because DS wolfs it down!