PDA

View Full Version : Need a phone number

Cinderelley
09-26-2007, 03:58 PM
The incense burner that I bought at either the China or the Japan pavilion in Epcot didn't make it back safely on the plane. I know I've read a number to call Disney and order a new one on here somewhere, but I can't find it. Does anyone know it?

Strmchsr
09-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/phonelist.asp) to see the full phone list in Info Central.

Cinderelley
09-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks Strmchsr. You're the best. :number1:

pixiesmimi
09-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Phone numbers are on your receipt. We bought a shirt for DH while there and it was on the wrong size hanger (L instead of S). I usually check the tags also but didn't this time. I thought he did. When we got home, he found out it was a small instead of a large. I called the number on the receipt and the CM told me to keep the shirt and she would send us the right size. Then she discovered that they were discontinued (but not on sale in the store:confused:) and there weren't any more. So she had me fax her a copy of the receipt and she refunded our money and said keep the shirt since it was their fault. I'm not sure it was their fault but thought that was very nice. You don't get this kind of service from any non-Disney stores.:mickey: