PDA

View Full Version : Great breakfast for last day.......?

AbeeNormal
09-26-2007, 03:43 PM
We are doing a land/Sea package and on the last day at WDW before going to the ship, I'm not sure what to expect as far as timing.

I'm hoping for suggetions on a great last day breakfast and I'll make the ressies early and go from there ......... Thanks for any and all comments & suggestions:eat:

1st timers staying at Poly :thumbsup:

disneydrmr
09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
How about Ohana? That way you'll be in a 'tropical' mood when you leave for the cruise! Plus it's right in the Poly so you don't have to worry about transportation to another place and getting back in time for your ship transport...

tomorrowschild
09-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Staying at the Poly you have 2 great choices right at your hotel. O'hana (as mentioned above) is a great breakfast. It is served family style at your table. It has the ordinary breakfast items (eggs, becon, fruit, etc...). It is also a character meal with Stitch, Mickey and others.
Kona is also a great breakfast spot. It is an a la carte restaurant. It has wonederful items such as Tonga Toast (banana stuffed french toast) and Macadamia Nut Pancakes. It also has the normal fair as well. It is a great breakfast. The Kona coffee is awsome!

tyandskyesmom
09-26-2007, 03:56 PM
We like Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary for our last morining. It is Mickey saying "goodbye" to us...actually Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald...the perfect group to say "Disney"!

97 more days!!!!

KarenP
09-26-2007, 04:12 PM
I like Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast.

#1donaldfan
09-27-2007, 01:53 AM
It would be too much trouble to go over, but the breakfast at POR Boatwrights is the best I've had to date, at any eatery on Disney property....from there you could ride the boat to DTD for some last minute shopping.....but since your at Polly, ride the monorail to the contemp and do Chef Mickey's....can't go wrong with them either....

Mom2princesses
09-27-2007, 10:36 PM
We had breakfast with Stitch, Mickey, and friends at the Poly. Sticth was his usual
mischievous self (keep an eye on your coffee) :D It was great and the mini Mickey waffles were sooooo good. It is very relaxing and the service was great. So go have breakfast at 'Ohanas!

Disneyatic
09-28-2007, 11:20 AM
One of the best breakfasts we had on our last trip was at the GF Cafe.
This was during the 1900 Park Fare rehab, so I am not sure if the menu is normally different? The Pooh characters and Alice and the Mad Hatter were there.
The biscuits and gravy were some of the best I have ever had!

But I would recommend GF Cafe and it is so easy to get to on the monorail from the Poly!!

WTDing
09-28-2007, 12:28 PM
We usually try to do the Crystal Palace breakfast on our last morning. The Pooh characters are always fun and the breakfast buffet is fantastic.

Of course if you don't want to go to the park or have no more days left on your tickets I guess this won't help.

Figgyluv03
09-28-2007, 12:32 PM
DBf and I are doing Chef Mickeys, but since you are staying at Poly, I would have to say Ohana or Kona Cafe. Yummy, can't wait to try Tonga Toast!!!!:eat: