PDA

View Full Version : Nutty Night Crew- Day 6 part 1

Cinderelley
09-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Amy - 32
Christi - 36
Sharon - :secret:

We slept in late today :thumbsup:, and then leisurely got ready. When I was getting ready for my shower, I noticed there was mold on the ceiling in our room. I thought it was rather peculiar that a Disney hotel would have mold, but I didn't know if it was usual for the Florida climate. By the time I got out of the shower, I had forgotten about it.

We hopped a cab to SSR for our 1200 appointment at the spa. I had the Mystical Forest Therapies Massage. Amy and Sharon had swedish massages. My massage was wonderful. I loved the smell so much, I bought some of the lotion. We met back up in the little spa room, where Sharon and I soaked in the hot tub for a bit, while Amy dozed in the chair. Then, one of the staff offered to take our picture, which was great! We got dressed and were off to DTD for lunch and our appointments at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

I don't remember where we ate, but we shopped around while waiting for our appointment. Amy was going to be a pirate. Sharon was going to be a princess, and I couldn't make up my mind. They had given us flyers with different styles to choose from. I couldn't make up my mind about that either. They took Amy first, and she picked a hair extension with black hair and cool white pirate skull and crossbones in it. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. Sharon was next, and she wanted something to go with her Minnie ears that she had bought. While I was waiting, I took a few pics. One of them was of a boy who was in there, so that other intercotees could see it if they wanted to. When they called me, they said "Princess Christi", but then said "Oh we have a Queen." I told them that I was still acting like a kid, so Princess was just fine. :D Then they explained the whole "Pirate Princess" thing to me, so I got the best of both worlds. :cloud9: I paid $10 extra and got a little tiara in my hair with the pirate extension.

They had a separate photo shoot section by Ghirardelli's, so we headed over there. We had a great time there, and didn't feel self-conscious about our ages at all. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2005249410100927225WTJcCB)

We took a cab back to CBR, changed for the P&P Party while he waited for us, and then headed to MK for dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and the Party. I'll write more about this great night in another post.

disneydrmr
09-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun! Some day I would love to go to a spa...a day of pampering would be wonderful and you sure made it sound magical!

teambricker04
09-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Funny you should mention the mold...

We had a first floor room at one of the All Stars on a trip. We didn't have any visable mold, but all three of us, my Husband, 18 month old (at the time), and I all had terrible allergic reactions to something. It was only when we were in our room. I wished I had said something while I was there. It was miserable... so bad that NONE of us slept well. Now I am more cautious and will be more vocal about such things.

Your day sounds terrific! I have never had a spa treatment, but I may just have to splurg!

faline
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Thus far, a great day of pampering! I can almost feel relaxation coming through my computer screen!

Bethis26fan
09-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a really fun day so far, can't wait to read the rest.

Mousefever
09-28-2007, 12:49 AM
I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! I've enjoyed reading your trip reports so far.

:dory:

KylesMom
10-15-2007, 04:39 PM
When they called me, they said "Princess Christi", but then said "Oh we have a Queen." Too funny. What a gas that you guys all decided to be "decorated". :D Can't wait to read about the party with all three of you! :thedolls:

youngOx96
11-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Nice report. It sounds like Day 6 is starting out very relaxing.

On to read the rest of your trip.

pdrlkr
11-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: