Me: 26
DH: 32
DD: 10 mos
DSis: 22
DBIL: 26

Arriving Today:
DU: Uncle Phil (early 50’s)
DA: Aunt Renee (late 40’s)

It’s EMH morning in Epcot so we try to meet DSis and DBIL early, but it doesn’t work out very well and we don’t end up getting into the park until 9:30am. I want to visit Guest Services to ask about Lost & Found (I realized I had lost my sun glasses in AK yesterday) so DSis and DBIL say they’ll meet us in The Land for breakfast. While in line at Guest Services I miss a call from DSis and a couple of minutes later get a text message from her saying that they’re giving pins away at the Journey Into Imagination ride. As we’re leaving I call her back and find out that the Dream Squad is over there right now giving out lanyards to everyone in the Imagination pavilion! We rush over there and DSis takes DD so that DH and I can go on the ride and (hopefully) get some dream lanyards! We must have just missed the Dream Squad because they are nowhere to be seen. I’m disappointed but remember that we still have a whole week left for our WDW vacation so there will be plenty of opportunities to see the Dream Squad again! After we eat at Sunshine Seasons, DSis & DBIL get fast passes for Soarin and we all get in the stand by line for Living with the Land. I don’t like this ride as much as I have in the past because of the recording. Personally, I think having a real live person there is much better. It’s still very interesting to see all of the different ways they’re growing food there. After the ride DD falls asleep in her stroller so DH and I walk through innoventions while DSis and DBIL go on Soarin. DD is still asleep when DSis and DBIL return, so they decide to go off on their own and meet us for our 12:30pm reservation at Rose & Crown. DH & I take some time in MouseGear and I buy an ADORABLE princess outfit for DD. When she finally wakes up we head over to the new Nemo ride at The Living Seas and DD loves it! This is a really cute ride and I enjoy seeing the Nemo characters inside the tank at the end. After the ride it’s time for our lunch ADR at Rose & Crown and we’re seated at a nice table outside. This is one of my favorite restaurants in WDW and I thoroughly enjoy every bite.  After lunch we take DD back to BCV for some swimming while DSis & DBIL go to Test Track. DD really enjoys Stormalong Bay and I remember why I love this pool so much. We play with her in the sand for awhile then swim around the entire pool, going underneath the waterfalls and around the whirlpool. It looks like it’s going to rain so I run up for a quick trip down the waterslide – so much fun! Poor DD is so tired that she has no trouble falling asleep for her afternoon nap when we get back to the room. We have a couple of hours before our ADR at Nine Dragons, so DH heads up to the fourth floor to put in some laundry. I’m looking at our schedule and by the time DH is back I realize that our ADR is in half an hour!! I already know we’re not going to make it since DD is fast asleep and DH just put laundry on. I call Disney Dining and after being on hold for 15 minutes move our reservation to Friday night. Once the laundry is finished and DD is awake, we take a leisurely walk to Epcot. DH, who is still in the mood for Chinese, gets the Orange Chicken at Lotus Blossom while I just get an egg roll. DU and DA who just arrived call us and want to meet us at the Cantina, so once we’re finished eating we walk over to the Mexican pavilion. It’s nice to meet up with everyone again and after they eat a quick CS dinner at La Cantina we take a ride on the new El Rio De Tiempo again. After the ride we find a great spot for Illuminations right outside of China. DD loves them once again and falls asleep easily on the way back to the BCV. I’m SO glad that at the end of today I’m finally starting to feel like myself again. I’m still stuffed up and DH has some chest congestion, but it’s not nearly as bad as it was. Hooray! I’m especially happy about this because we have a 7:30am reservation for Kona Café the next morning and then Little Ones EMH in MK! Can’t wait!!

disneydrmr
09-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I'm so glad that things are beginning to turn around and go well for you! Hope you found your sunglasses!

prprincess
09-26-2007, 12:54 PM
I haven't been commenting on your all of your trip posts, but I just wanted to let you know that I am reading along. Any pics of your cutie pie online yet?

gauvin4
09-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a great day. Glad to hear you could reschedule your dinner reservation. Thanks for another great report.

Bethis26fan
09-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks for sharing.

faline
09-26-2007, 09:25 PM
It's good that you're starting to feel better! Sorry you missed the Dream Team! Maybe another day!

ChipnDaleGal
09-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Sounds like you actually had a pretty good day today. I am glad the worst seems behind you now. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

BronxTigger
09-29-2007, 08:58 AM
It sounds like your luck is turning around. It's a good thing you have a nice long trip to enjoy.