PDA

View Full Version : Any Bones fans out there?

motherhamv
09-26-2007, 10:29 AM
It just keeps getting better and better !

snowflakegirl
09-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Me! I love Bones. Got into it sometime last season but through repeats have managed to catch most of the episodes. I had to dvr last night's episode because dh was at work. Plus we watch Bones, NCIS, House and SVU on Tuesdays, so by the time dh got home at 10:15 we only watched NCIS and House before I put my foot down and said I had to go to sleep (I leave for work at 6). So today when we get home from work we plan on catching up with Bones. Looks like this season's going to be a good one!

Momof2boys
09-26-2007, 02:35 PM
I have only caught a few episodes but this is my husband's FAVORITE show !

snowflakegirl
09-27-2007, 08:47 AM
So I watched my dvrd season premiere last night ... And all I can say is wow! Scary new serial killer?!? And poor Zack who goes to serve his country and ends up feeling like he doesn't belong anywhere! I have such a soft spot for him.

I wonder what will end up happening with Angela's great husband hunt so that she can find the man she married and divorce him?

SBETigg
09-27-2007, 09:15 AM
I like Bones. I didn't like the unsettled ending to the first installment, but I'm sure it will play out eventually during the season.

Momof2boys
09-27-2007, 09:48 AM
If you guys like to read, there are books by Kathy Reichs that inspired the show Bones. Hubby is reading another one now & is really into it.

IamBelle
09-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Biggest fan EVER!!