PDA

View Full Version : Any NCIS fans out there?

snowflakegirl
09-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Did anyone catch the NCIS season premiere last night? It was quite the episode... And definitely not what I was expecting.

I'm so excited it's back on. I'm more than a little bit addicted to it!

krose78
09-26-2007, 09:41 AM
It was very good.:thumbsup: They had me worried there for a while but I was thinking they wouldn't do that.

brownie
09-26-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm bumming. We had Cub Scouts last night so I had to record it, but I didn't change the channel setting on our DVD recorder, so I didn't record NCIS!

motherhamv
09-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Could you believe the end, when they showed him sinking??? Who shot him?? I loved it !!! Of course, Abby is my favorite. Kind of like the girl I always wanted to be. What about McGee?? Lost some weight there. I see a great season coming :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
09-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Yes. me!!! Haven't seen last nights program yet, was watching Dancing With The Stars. As soon as my husband gets home we will watch NCIS. I haven't read any of your comments.

snowflakegirl
09-26-2007, 02:10 PM
It was very good.:thumbsup: They had me worried there for a while but I was thinking they wouldn't do that.

I know! I kept saying to my dh "something else is going on, they wouldn't do that. they can't!".

I agree, the ending of last night's episode was suprising... as the camera pulled away from the boat before the final shot I looked at dh and said "he's still there" ... I just wasn't expecting how exactly he was still there!

krose78
09-26-2007, 02:48 PM
I agree, the ending of last night's episode was suprising... as the camera pulled away from the boat before the final shot I looked at dh and said "he's still there" ... I just wasn't expecting how exactly he was still there!

I was looking at the windows of the boat for a face or something. Do you think it was the director, a bad guy, the CIA???? So many choices.

TheDuckRocks
09-27-2007, 10:38 AM
WOW! I didn't think Tony was really in the car as he was in the opening credits.;)
It just has to be the CIA guy gone bad, bet he personally was benefiting from his undercover work.

IloveDisney71
09-27-2007, 05:54 PM
We love NCIS at our house. I was so glad they didn't do what I thought they did. Tony is just so darn CUTE! ;) I am glad the new season finally started!

pixiesmimi
09-27-2007, 08:36 PM
I haven't gotten to watch it yet. I had to record it and hope to watch it either tonight or tomorrow. Sounds like all of the new shows have a twist. Watching Survivor, CSI and ER tonight.

Figgyluv03
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Anyone know if it's out on DVD yet or will be coming out. I'm a huge JAG fan and started watching NCIS when it first came on, but always had to work those nights, so I kind of lost the story line.

snowflakegirl
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Seasons 1 through 4 are on dvd. I think we're in season 5 now.

Figgyluv03
10-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Definetley been a long time since I've been able to catch up on it. Guess I'll have to beg for them for Christmas and make a little marathon out of them. Mark Harmon is sooo hot!

Flower
05-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Did anyone catch NCIS last night? Thoughts?

TheDuckRocks
05-22-2008, 09:11 AM
I just finished watching this as I recorded it while I was watching AI and Dancing with the Stars.
I was pretty sure that Lauren Holly was going to be the one to die this season because I remembered an interview with her. She was sort of complaining that she had only signed on for a few shows and how hard it was on her family with her having to travel to Hollywood for filming.
Boy, I sure do hope something happens to change the "getting rid of almost everyone" thing that they left you with. I absolutely love this entire cast and don't want to any of them gone.
And what was that paper the new director so quickly pulled out of his personel file and shredded?
They've really got me hanging out there on that cliff.:D

pixiesmimi
05-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Somehow I don't think Jenny is dead. I think they just want everyone to think so to protect her. I don't think the other guy would have gone off and left her like that. But......if she was as sick as they say, she may have wanted to go out that way. Maybe she is just leaving the show like they did the other female agent years ago, I can't even remember her name. Can't remember now what the closing scene was Tuesday night after watching so many cliff hangers this week. :blush: Like the car blowing up on Criminal Minds when all the agents got into their cars! Horrors!

Sorry! I just read TheDuckRocks take on it and realized why I didn't remember the last scene. Opps! :) I haven't finished watching it. :) I watched the first 30 minutes and then turned over to Dancing With Stars and taped the rest. Haven't watched the rest of it yet. I need to go do that now! I still have that in my mind, though, that she isn't really dead. We'll see. :)

mainemajor
05-25-2008, 12:16 PM
WOW! What a season ender. While I had heard someone was going to die, I had no idea of what would happen to the team. Now I can not wait until next season. I don't know how they can break up this great team, even with new people it will not be the same. At least Abby and Ducky will remain.
Somehow I think the team will get back together - I don't know how but I'm hoping.

Flower
05-25-2008, 09:25 PM
It is funny, but I was wondering if she was really dead too, and thinking it may have been a set-up to draw Vance (or whatever his name is) out and prove that he will be corrupt., hence him shredding something from his own file.

They showed Tony checking for a pulse, but then they did not show anyone else with the body, no Vance, no Gibbs, no Ducky.....and even though there was a crime scene marker with her name on it, that just shows her position.

I like(d) Jenny and Gibbs, there was always that mysterious chemistry - I just don't think Gibbs will have that with Vance!

Who knows, the plot of her being ill has been around for a while and it was brought up that she had nothing to live for and was willing to take the hit because she was already dying.

There is no way they will break up the team, at least not for long....geesh, that would be like Gibbs retiring or something!

Darn, I missed Criminal Minds - I will have to get DH to download it for me.

pixiesmimi
05-25-2008, 10:58 PM
I finally finished watching the show on tape. My question is what did Vance do so bad that he had to shred the info and why is he so vindictive that he has to break the team up. Seems like he is punishing them for something. It almost looked like they were going to get along with him and then he does this. :confused: You know Gibbs is going to do something to get the team back together. I guess Vance is afraid they will gang up on him. I can't remember the story line when Vance was on there before but remember seeing him. Was all this a reference back to what happened then?