PDA

View Full Version : Cane on CBS

ncscgirl2005
09-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Did anyone catch the new show Cane last night. I thought it was interesting and I will be tuning in again next week. Can't wait to see more reactions from the "natural" son towards Alex and to know what he is REALLY up to. I thought is kinda weird that Alex grew up and married the girl that he was raised with though. Just my opinion.

RedSoxFan
09-26-2007, 11:53 AM
I watched Cane this morning. I thought it was really good -- but you had to pay attention. The scenes for the rest of the season look good.

ncscgirl2005
09-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I watched Cane this morning. I thought it was really good -- but you had to pay attention. The scenes for the rest of the season look good.

Yes you had to pay attention. My husband would leave the room and come back and want to know what's going on. :thedolls: I kept missing certain things.

TheDuckRocks
09-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Yes you had to pay attention. My husband would leave the room and come back and want to know what's going on. :thedolls: I kept missing certain things.

Husbands!!! And I bet he was taking a potty break or getting food and not waiting for the commercials.

ncscgirl2005
10-03-2007, 04:44 PM
So did anyone catch last night's episode? What's the deal with the brother that got passed over? Is it me or is he playing both sides? What do you think?