PDA

View Full Version : What kind of transportation??

disneygirlie11
09-26-2007, 05:45 AM
:mickey:We are flying into Sanford Airport in December and are trying to find the cheapest way to WDW. We have a car picking us up right now and it will cost us about $180 + tip. Does anyone know what rental cars are available at both Sanford Airport and can be dropped off at Disney? Or any other form of transportation that would be cheaper?? Any suggestions would be great, thank you!!!!!

mouseketeer mom
09-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Are you staying at a Disney resort? If so, what about Magical Express, Disney's complimentary transportation service both to and from the airport.

gauvin4
09-26-2007, 08:32 AM
I believe Magical Express is only available from Orlando International Airport.

Did you check the rates at Happy Limo? Here is there link.

http://www.intercot.com/news/advertising/*********.asp

martinfamily5
09-26-2007, 11:31 AM
We love Florida Town Car. It is $95 round trip plus tip. Wonderful service.

Beast_fanatic
09-26-2007, 09:14 PM
National and Alamo have a desk at the Dolphin, and Alamo has a desk at the Car Care Center. Other rental car companies have locations near property, so most any are options.

TFrauts
10-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Enterprise is about $30/day, for 24 hours!! You could keep the car, enjoy it, travel around a bit!! WHen you drop it off(a few miles off property), I am pretty sure they will drive you back to your resort!!

CleveRocks
10-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Are you staying at a Disney resort? If so, what about Magical Express, Disney's complimentary transportation service both to and from the airport.I'll confirm that DME provides transport to/from Orlando Int'l Airport ONLY, so it does not serve the Sanford airport.