PDA

View Full Version : Family of the Day at the Resorts?

karenrarintogo
09-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Last week when we stayed at Pop Century, we received a certificate in our room on our check in day (after we checked into our room and left for the parks) that said we were the "Family of the Day." We also received a magnetic picture of WDW. The picture could be removed for the frame. This magnetic picture would be suitable to place on your fridge.
We also had 2 voice mail messages on our phone, sent by CM's, I'm assuming. The 1st message informed us of our win, and the 2nd message congratulated us.
Anyone else get this? :confused:

mouseketeer mom
09-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow! Thats weird and fun all at the same time! Did you ask anyone what it meant? Maybe it was one of those magical moments they are bestowing on people now. Neat!:thumbsup:

karenrarintogo
09-25-2007, 09:42 PM
The picture is blue and white.
It says Walt Disney World Resort: Where dreams come true.
It shows the castle sitting in clouds with castle spires reaching into a blue sky.
The picture lifts out of a magnetic blue and white frame which is an extension of the picture. You could put your own family picture in the magnetic frame as well.
I think it's part of the Million Dreams promotion.
I love the reminder of our trip! :cloud9:

MickeyandTink
10-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Last week when we stayed at Pop Century, we received a certificate in our room on our check in day (after we checked into our room and left for the parks) that said we were the "Family of the Day." We also received a magnetic picture of WDW. The picture could be removed for the frame. This magnetic picture would be suitable to place on your fridge.
We also had 2 voice mail messages on our phone, sent by CM's, I'm assuming. The 1st message informed us of our win, and the 2nd message congratulated us.
Anyone else get this? :confused:

Must have been an oversight that our room didn't get one :D . That does make a neat souveneir for the trip, though. Did you get any perks for being "Family of the Day"?

pianobabe
10-02-2007, 01:06 PM
We checked into Pop and had not been in our room 5 minutes when the Housekeeping Manager knocked on our door and told us we were the Family of the Day. We received the blue and white magnet and a certificate congratulating us. Later on that night, housekeeping came by to provide us with turn-down service. It was pretty neat. A great way to start a vacation.:mickey: