PDA

View Full Version : Lecza Family Trip Day 4 (with pictures)

cal5755
09-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Today we slept in til 9:00 am and went down and had a cs breakfast before heading to MGM for the day. Once again we met our friend who now lives in Orlando. Once inside the gate Michelle (dd8) bought one of the squirt bottle fans. We went on Movie ride first. Good as always... not a long line either. After that we headed over to see Beauty and the Beast. We had excellent seats! We all loved the show as always... we do this every year. After the show everyone sat to have a frozen drink except me DH and Michelle....we were the only ones in the group brave enough to go on the tower of terror!! Of course we just had to buy the pics at the end of the ride too. After that ride... wich was only a 5 minute wait... Me DH and Michelle got our frozen lemonades. We made our way over to the lil mermaid but the show was too long to wait so we went into Walts Dream. Christopher (ds12) and Michelle got a clipboard with questions to answer while we were looking around and when they turned it in at the end they got the magical moment certificates. We all loved the film at the end.... and it was nice and cooool in there. After that we decided to head on over to Star Tours... this is definately Alex's (dh) and Christophers favorite ride in the park! Again... there was no wait on this one... we just had to wait for the one ride to finish. After that we all went into Sounds Dangerous... we all thought it was fun. After that we were off to our reservations at H&V. Dinner was excellent. Our server was good.. the drinks were full and plates cleared.. though he held no conversation at all. After dinner we did ST one more time.. as we came out we saw Darth and the storm troopers but they had just closed the line....awww pooor Alex missed his opportunity to see Darth lol. We then headed over to sit for Fantasmic!! This show never dissapoints!! It was nice and cool and the wind was blowing a mist on us... it was a beautiful evening! After the 8:30 fantasmic we decided to go home rather than get bands for EMH. We got back to the hotel rather quickly and turned in for some sleep!!

MGM slide show :

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/cal5755/?action=view&current=3f002b1c.pbw

faline
09-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Nice day! While I know lots of folks don't like Sounds Dangerous, I enjoy it.

I couldn't access your pics.

cal5755
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks for looking... and I fixed the link to see pictures. I am new at all this picture stuff... soemday I will get the hang of it lol.