PDA

View Full Version : 9-16 thru 9-23 at the poly

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-25-2007, 06:36 PM
First time stay at the Poly was great!! Awesome room! We were in the Niue buliding which was quiet and only about a 5 second walk from the lobby! Yes 5 seconds! The pool was close by and was nice. Everyone working there was friendly and helpful! Only drawback which
I hated was no hotub!!! I knew that going in and thought I would be ok with it but I missed it!! Those jets in the pool were not hot at all. But other then that it was great!!!!!! I was sad that they don't have the resort mugs anymore! I like the refillable but I liked them with the resort names on it. Kinda of like collectors items to me but oh well. we usually go the first week in September becuase the crowds are so slow but we had to go the 3rd week this year and it seemed soooooo much more crowded! Maybe because it was the last week of the free dining i'm not sure. All in all it was a great trip. I think we are going back to Animal Kingdom Lodge next year though. Just LOVE that hotub!!

faline
09-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Great trip! The Poly is my favorite resort (hot tub or no)!

AbeeNormal
09-25-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm so glad to hear you liked the Poly..... We are staying there in Jnauary. I hope you had a wonderful time and glad to see you already get to be excited for the next trip.

ChipnDaleGal
09-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Sounds like you had a good trip despite some crowds and lack of a hot tub! :D Thanks for reporting. :mickey: