MMouse6937
09-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Day 4 - 9/20/07

Travlers:
Me - Sarah (33)
DH - Mike (41)
My Dad - Also Mike (65)
My Mom - Sandra (60s)

Mom and I opted to hang out at the resort while DH and dad went to do their Segway Tour at Epcot. DH had done this last time we were there and said it was wonderful. Dad was looking so forward to it. In the meantime, mom and I had breakfast at the POR food court and laid around watching tv. The guys got back around 11:30 and dad had the biggest smile on his face. :D That was worth all the money in the world to me. That was the whole reason I sent them.

Mike and I headed to the Ron Jon shop on I drive to try to find him a new bathing suit. We ended up with a new suit, new flip flops and a new bottle opener. OK, back to the World. My parents headed to DTD to poke around.

We tried a billion times to call my parents on the way back from the store to pick them up at DTD and head to Epcot :wait:. We couldn't get a hold of them. Of course as soon as we get on the monorail, the phone rings. They decided to hop a bus and meet us there in a little while. DH and I proceeded to Epcot. He wanted to show me the place where they did their Segway training in Innoventions and then we went to the new character connection right next to the Electric Umbrella. This was a hoot for me since I was trying to get autographs and pictures with the characters. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip & Dale, and Goofy. :goofy2: DH was not so amused, but he humored me.

After that we met mom and dad in front of guest relations and headed over to WS to catch the new Rio Del Tiempo (I know it's not called that anymore, but that's what I still call it). It was very cute and I liked the updates. No line. We then went over to Norway to ride Malestrom. Scared my mom half to death when it started to go backwards. :scared: This wait was about 10 minutes, not sure why so long, didn't seem to be a lot of people there. They HAVE to do something about the movie at the end. You wait so long to even get in, it's like your trapped in the attraction and they won't let you out.

We were cutting it very close for our ADR at Ohanas so booked it out of there. We took the monorail to the TTC and then decided just to walk to the Poly from there. We were almost sprinting by the end and at that were about 10 minutes late for our ADR. No problem, we had tome to get a drink and wait about 10 more minutes for our table. :tikki::papple: Food was wonderful (read my dining review). We had a scream watching these guys try to put this sail on a catamaran and then the sky opened up and it started pouring, then they were trying to fold it back up. Poor guys they got soaked. :laughing: We were going to head to MK after for Spectromagic but decided not too, good thing as it poured for a couple hours right around the time of the parade, we would have been rained out anyways. Plus, dad had a migraine so it was better to head back to POR.

DH and I did some laundry :laundry: and had an early night.

Next up: Day 5 MNSSHP!!!!!

faline
09-25-2007, 06:56 PM
That segway tour seems like it would be lots of fun! Glad you dad enjoyed it!

pogo
09-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Another fun day it appears, with the exception of the rain. But I guess it was forced rest. :thumbsup:

Great report..... so well written, I feel like I was there. :D

disneydrmr
09-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Glad your father enjoyed the Segway tour! I'm enjoying your reports!

cal5755
09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Sounds like another great day... BTW the parade was delayed but not cancelled. We were there having a ball in the rain watching everyone run hee hee. Wishes was also delayed but it was worth waiting for... this was our last night so we waited it out and were not dissapointed.