PDA

View Full Version : Shark Reef at Typhoon Lagoon?

Scotcelebrity
09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
My "new" husband and I will be in the World next week on our Honeymoon and are going to Typhoon Lagoon one of the days. We are interested in the shark reef:shark: and see that there are two ways to experience it.:diver: The regular quick swim across and the lingering one where you can take pictures. Has anyone done either of these and if so which do you think we should do. I know that they are just little sharks but we think it will be fun. BTW does anyone know how much the longer swim costs?

Goofeygal
09-25-2007, 06:38 PM
That's interesting I didn't know there was a swim you could pay for and stay in longer.:confused:

pook@wdw
09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
:shark: I did both! (kinda). They really didn't rush me across and I got some great pics on the way!!
I recommend it to everyone, and I won't miss it on any of my future magical journeys!!:thumbsup:

grumpyguy
09-25-2007, 07:16 PM
i didn't know about the longer swim either:confused:i've only swam along the right side of the submarine.it is fun and their is a rock 'bout half way across to rest a bit.be warned the water tends to be colder than the other heated waters at the park,we prefer tl over bb but love both parks:thumbsup:

jiifigment
09-26-2007, 12:31 AM
We did it Labor day week. I LOVED it! This and Crush n Gusher were my two favorites, by far, in the park.

There is a little booth just outside the shark reef where you can sign up for the other session. We didn't do it, but we watched people who did. They swam on the other side of the sub, and some had more equipment...actual scuba stuff. I don't know if that's the session you're specifically talking about though.

They didn't hurry us through much when we went through the regular side, though. In fact we did loops around the attraction a few times, because there was no wait. If it's like that, you don't need to pay for the session.

Have a great honeymoon, and congrats!:party: