PDA

View Full Version : Food in Carry-on

DONROCK
09-25-2007, 05:14 PM
I'll try to make this brief....we are arriving around 11pm and using ME. I'm aware we may or may not see our luggage early the next morning. I was planning on packing a few muffins for us to eat for breakfast to get an early start to the parks. Can I pack a muffin in each of our carry-ons is NO food allowed?

goofiecrazy
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I am pretty sure its just liquids that u cant pack on ur carry on.

vamaggie
09-25-2007, 06:24 PM
We have always traveled with snacks for the kids. As long as it is not liguid or gel you should not have a problem. I would put muffins in some containers so they don't get squished, or try taking some cereal bars or pop tarts or stuff that does not squish so easily.

KatGat
09-26-2007, 11:11 AM
We always have food in the carry on. If the muffins are small enough, try stacking them in a Pringles chip can to keep them intact. Works great for mini-donuts, too! :cloud9:

rt207
09-26-2007, 02:25 PM
We always have food in the carry on. If the muffins are small enough, try stacking them in a Pringles chip can to keep them intact. Works great for mini-donuts, too! :cloud9:

That is a great idea!

CleveRocks
09-26-2007, 08:59 PM
LIQUIDS

GELS

AEROSOLS

These are the things that are restricted. ANY food that is not liquid and not gel and not aerosol (can of spray cheese, anyone???) can be in your carry-on in any amount you want.