PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Head Christmas Ornament

julyjewel
09-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Hi all,

When I was at Disney in August I started picking up ornaments as gifts. I got the patriotic Mickey head, the valentine glass Mickey head and the pumpkin Mickey head ornament. If I remember correctly, I think they had solid color glass Mickey Head ornaments. I know I saw red and white. I believe I saw a royal blue Mickey head too. Please let me know if I am correct because I plan to order the blue Mickey head ornament soon. Thanks.

Momof2boys
09-25-2007, 02:28 PM
They usually carry an assortment of solid color Mickey head ornaments - and yes, blue is one of them.

tomorrowschild
09-25-2007, 03:44 PM
I am pretty sure I have seen them in a varitety of colors. If you want the small onces they come in a tube (each ornament is a different color).
I have also seen these ornaments at the Charatcter Outlets (both at the Premium outlet and at Beltz (not Beltz anymore-not sure the new name)).
They are lovely ornaments.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I think you're in luck!

We have two sets of Mickey ornaments...a really small one (about 12, each one a different colour), and a larger one (4, each one a different colour) and blue is a part of each of them.

I also think that they have large blue ones, that they sell individually.

We love decorating our tree with Mickey's...although DH always teases me about how much they cost, 'cause we got them personalized, and had to ship them home to Canada. Still, they are worth every penny :mickey:

Kairi_7378
09-25-2007, 08:51 PM
We have a royal blue one with star cut outs and jingle bells inside. I've also seen the glass ones. I love the Mickey head ornaments, too!

mickey-mouse35
09-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Where do you get these--the Christmas shop at Downtown Disney?

GreenBeetle
09-30-2007, 07:46 PM
I saw some gorgeous ones at World of Disney at DTD a few weeks ago. The blue in particular caught my eye - it was very sparkly. Just beautiful.

SgtTigger
09-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Where do you get these--the Christmas shop at Downtown Disney?

They have them in Downtown Disney as well as in Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square in the Christmas shop.
I know that around Christmas time you can get them in the resort shops too......

:cop: :tigger:

May524
09-30-2007, 10:17 PM
I love these ornaments! I prefer the bigger ones, I found an adorable one thats light green see through, with green shamrocks on them! I love it b/c I'm Irish. I hope to pick up one or two in our upcoming trip!

Here we go again...
09-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi all,

When I was at Disney in August I started picking up ornaments as gifts. I got the patriotic Mickey head, the valentine glass Mickey head and the pumpkin Mickey head ornament. If I remember correctly, I think they had solid color glass Mickey Head ornaments. I know I saw red and white. I believe I saw a royal blue Mickey head too. Please let me know if I am correct because I plan to order the blue Mickey head ornament soon. Thanks.

If you are looking for solid blue only I think you have to buy the larger ones. I also purchased the patriotic (red, white and blue) ornaments so I know what size those are. I also purchased some assorted colored ones that were the same size and came in a box shaped like a Christmas tree.
There were some a little larger that came in a pack of about 10 that was a long skinny package. (about 3 ft long) Most of those were decorative... stripes or swirls or glittered.
You can get them Mickey head in solid blue sold seperately but they were quite large.

Sheesh... I don't think I was any help at all. I will be there in 9 days and can look for you. Send me a PM letting me know what you are looking for and I can check it out. I can even take pictures and email them to you while I am there if that will help.

Personally, I love the little ones... I can put hundreds of ornaments on my tree!!

Sora777
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
We always get one when we go down to Disney. Its one of our traditions. We always get it personalized with our names and when we went. We have a blue, white, orange, halloween. We are headed down in another few weeks and will pick up another one.

jpH/keD
10-12-2007, 03:23 PM
My friend got some last year in MGM. There is a Christmas shop. I believe its called something like Its a Wonderful Life shop or something from that movie classic title...?? She has larger Mickey head ornaments in red white and blue I think. They are frosted w/ glitter! I loved them the first time I saw them and now when we go in Nov. I am on a mission to get my own set! :mickey: