PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports

mickeymouse17fan
09-25-2007, 11:19 AM
We are leaving in 10 days! Does anyone know if the pool at the All Star Sports is opened back up yet? I have read a couple of different dates on the rehab opening.

I was also wondering about other upgrades at the hotel. I was thinking that I read somewhere that they were remodeling some of the rooms. Does anyone know if this has happened or is happening. I was trying to decided where to request a room. Both my son and myself are asthmatic and we want to be far away from the smoking areas, but not in the middle of construction either.

Any info would be helpful! Thanks:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
09-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I will be there on Fri. Sept. 27. Ill get back on Sun. I will try to remember to message you. Have fun!!:mickey:

LADY DI
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Daughter came back Sept 23rd and pool was to be closed until sometime in October 2007?

Remember you can hop over to the Music and at the same time enjoy the 9pm nightly movie at the pool. ( apparently this is only a trial at All Star Music and Caribbean Beach and we don:t know when it will end)

bigbabyblues
09-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Only one of the pools is under rehab right now, the other pool is open, and you can also use the pools at Music or Movies, as someone else said.

Some of the rooms are being remodeled, but I'm not sure which ones. The rooms are all smoke-free now, and I believe I read that smoking areas are near the elevators, but hopefully someone will know for sure.