PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary--Just Back

awaggett
09-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Just back from a long weekend at the Contemporary Resort--it was great. I know there have been tons of questions about construction--but there were no disruptions at all. The temporary food center was fine--just what we needed for snacks and drinks. The rooms were great and the service was beyond compare. We'll definitely go back!

mttafire
09-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Glad you liked it. The C.R. is one of our FAV. Resorts!!:thumbsup:

DizNee143
09-25-2007, 11:10 AM
glad you had a great time at/with the contemporary..i cant wait..im staying there next year for my honeymoon!! :mickey:

KarenP
09-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Great to hear! CR is one of my favorites too.

tomorrowschild
09-25-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm happy to hear that the construction isen't interfering with the day to day operations. Thanks for the post, I have been wondering about the noise.:mickey:

Followthatmouse
09-25-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. It is certainly our favorite. In fact, we are booked for May next year. We haven't stayed there since they finished the room renovations. After reading all the reports and viewing the photos, we just can't wait to get back to the CR. :mickey:

Figaro
09-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :mickey: I might have seen you around the pool without realizing it. I was guarding there the past few days. :thumbsup:

Princess Maggie
09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Will be there in 15 days and was worried about the construction. Glad to hear that it was not disturbing. How was the new shop they were building on the 4th floor concourse going?? :mickey:

sokrcoach
10-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Glad to hear everything is ok. I'm booked for January!!!!
Starting the countdown!!!:mickey:

wedway76
10-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Glad to hear that they are fixing that place up. We stayed there in 2003 and were a little disappointed in the food court. The Contemporary does have a lot of dining options but sometimes you just want to grab something fast at the food court. The food court was small and secluded.

mouseketeer mom
10-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info. We will have our first stay there for 4 nites before we move to the Poly. I switched our stay from atrium club to the MK view tower room. I really wanted that view.
I wondered about the food area for quick breakfasts..what do they have? I'd love to hear more about the quick grab food center.
So glad to hear too, that construction wasn't a problem. I've been a little worried about our first stay there..wondered how bad things were!