PDA

View Full Version : Finally made Xmas ADRs

chechas
09-25-2007, 10:53 AM
I am late doing this - no clue why I procrastinated but we paid for it in that we could not get the Luau on Xmas day like we have done for the last 3 years...my daughter is bummed!It will be just me and my 12 yr old daughter Dec 21-26 stayign at Poly

But here is what I have booked so far:
GardenView Tea
Artist Point (new for us - Xmas Day)
Brown Derby (new for us)
Luau (Xmas Eve)
O'hana (charater breakfast

I am still holding out hope for a Cali Grill cancellation and am thinking about trying Jiko for the first time. Both Brown Derby and Artist Point will be new restaurants for us. We resort hop so much and just hang out that our other meals will be counter service plus we will be spending a day at Universal ( I know I said the evil word LOL) for Grinchmas and since we have passes there.

Any feedback on Brown Derby or Artists Point?

Samtastic
09-25-2007, 11:22 AM
I haven't been to the BD in a while, but I feel it's kinda overrated. (I wouldn't spend 2 dining credits on it)

Maybe you'd like to try another character meal for your daughter. :princess: hehe. I'm sure at 12, she might feel she's "too old" for stuff like that (Oh I remember how I was at that age), but if there's any place in the world to act like a kid, regardless of age, it's Disney! :mickey: