PDA

View Full Version : Torchwood

NotaGeek
09-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok, BBC America has the BEST show ... is anyone else watching it?

The Official BBC America Torchwood Site (http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/index_nonflash.shtml)

threeh
09-28-2007, 01:36 PM
I've seen the promos, but never watched, what's it about?? I LOVE Hotel Babylon on BBC and look forward to it every week. Thanks for the info!!!

NotaGeek
10-07-2007, 03:38 PM
We're on episode 3 and it's AMAZING! It's a sci-fi show about hunting aliens in the UK (as in outer space aliens) ... the show starts John Barrowman, one of my favorites from the West End theatre district! I was luck enough to see him in Miss Saigon and Hair ... he ROCKS and is adorable.

MinnieMommie
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I caught most of the show last night (About fairies who protect their own). Does the story line continue each week or is each episode a different story? :mickey:

NotaGeek
10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
I caught most of the show last night (About fairies who protect their own). Does the story line continue each week or is each episode a different story? :mickey:

it's a new show every week with us learning a little more about Jack and the other characters weekly.

Did you think there was some weird connection with Gwen and the faeries? It was a good show, but the CGI is weak, but lots of TV shows don't have that big CGI budget... good story, though.

MinnieMommie
10-09-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm no expert on this show, as I mentioned it is the first time I caught it and didn't even see the entire show but...I definitely think there was something going on with Gwen. Not sure what though. Maybe she has some intuitive sensitivity to the fairies - maybe some repressed memory - could be many things. Again, not sure if she was expressing intuition towards their presence or if they were somehow pulling her into their realm intentionally.

Will this storyline ever develop or will there be something totally different on the next episode? :mickey: