PDA

View Full Version : How I Met Your Mother

MaryBelle
09-24-2007, 10:22 PM
This has become my favorite current television show...anybody else love this? Neil Patrick Harris has broken the Doogie mold...I now only think of him as Barney. I wish more people would watch this, it's such a gem...and regarding tonight's premiere ep... (spoiler below)

The Slap Bet!!! And the Yellow Umbrella!!! OMG!!! I can't wait till next Monday!

ChipnDaleGal
09-24-2007, 10:26 PM
I love this show too. For comedies, this one and Scrubs are a dead heat for my favorite. I agree with you that Neal is no longer Doogie in my eyes. He, and Barney, are fantastic. and I just love Lily and Marshall together. All the characters are so funny and so well written and acted. Tonight's episode had me laughing out loud a lot. So glad it is back on again! :thumbsup:

Carol
09-25-2007, 12:28 PM
what up? :thumbsup:

Tonight's episode had me laughing out loud a lot. The tattoo :bfly: scene was priceless. :silly:

MNNHFLTX
09-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Finally, after all the boring summer programming, some fresh humor!!! I loved last night's show, especially the the slap countdown clock at the end. :funny:

bleukarma
09-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I love this show too!! it’s so hilariously well written!!! The actors are perfect for their characters. Last season’s finale with Marshall and Lilly’s wedding had me in tears and this season opener had me laughing!

Now that Ted is single again maybe we’ll get more of “Haaave you met Ted?” I loved that!

I love how they bring things around that they have used in past episodes like the slap bet! Also, Barney really does have a blog!!

2Epcot
09-25-2007, 05:31 PM
It has been a while since I have liked several of the comedies on one network on a single night. I've been enjoying Mondays with How I Met Your Mother, The New Adventures of Old Christine, and Two and half Men. I find all of them funny, though How I Met Your Mother is probably my least favorite of the three, it is a good show. I also used to watch Neil as Doogie ... it's nice to see him back in a new show.

mac badger
10-02-2007, 02:09 AM
this show is my favorite comedy. i regularly laugh out loud even when watching alone. i keep trying to get friends and family to watch it, but they wont. their loss. this show is legendary

bleukarma
11-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Happy Slapsgiving Everyone!!!!!! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
11-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Happy Slapsgiving Everyone!!!!!! :mickey:

That was such a hilarious episode!! :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
11-23-2007, 07:08 PM
NO,

It was legendary :)