PDA

View Full Version : Any General Hospital fans?

mickey&missy
09-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Just wondering.

I've watched off and on for years. I've recently become more into it. I don't get to watch it everyday. With 3 kids its nearly impossible. But, I do DVR it a few times a week and watch while a do things around the house the next day.

If there are any GH fans out there I have 2 questions. What happened to Bobby? and why are Jason and Sonny so interested in LuLu? Is it because she's Carly's cousin? or is there something else too.

I like the LuLu character but I think they play up everyone loving her a little too much.

AZ Disney
09-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Faithfull GH fan and I have a season pass through Tivo.

Bobby - don't think anything just not a regular character anymore. She's on here and there, but I haven't seen her in quite awhile.

LuLu - she recently hitched hiked after finding out Logan betrayed her and was picked up by the new mob guy's (forgetting his name) son who is a complete whacko. They haven't gotten into this story much - very new storyline.

Hope that Helps! I'll be watching tonight once the boys go to bed.

murphy1
09-25-2007, 09:39 AM
I used to watch in high school (Luke. Laura, Scorpio) and College (Frisco). I haven't watched in years. I remember how sad I was when Anna Lee (Lila) died, I LOVED her!!

tinkwest
09-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Used to see it sometimes as a kid when my Granny would care for us after school. That was back in the beginning with Steve & Audrey Hardy and Jessie Brewer. Watched it sometimes while doing homework in high school. Read about it during college (my Granny would write and tell me what was going on!). Got hooked during the mid 80s (Frisco & Felicia, Scorpio & Holly/Anna, etc.) when I became a mom/homemaker. Was faithful for about a dozen years but couldn't keep up after kids & work took over so much of my time.

From time to time I still wonder what is going on in Port Charles and I drive my family crazy by exclaiming "he/she's from General Hospital" every time I see a familiar face on a TV show, movie, or commercial.

MNNHFLTX
09-25-2007, 01:34 PM
While I don't watch it every day, I usually do catch the show a couple of times a week. Bobbie has shown up on the show for significant events. They've never really explained why you don't see her at the hospital anymore--maybe it's supposed to be that she's retired?

As for Lulu, Jason and Sonny appear to be very protective of her. Sonny and Luke were friends, of a sort, so that could account for his actions. Jason could be acting on the premise that Lulu is Carly's cousin, but it could develop into something more. I mean, what woman on GH hasn't had a thing for Jason at one time or another? Robin, Sam, Elizabeth, Carly are the ones that come to mind.