PDA

View Full Version : November 3-10

jsdt
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Any idea how the crowds will be this week? I know it's the end of the Food & Wine Festival so that will increase the crowds, but was curious if there are any other factors (like certain areas of the country having kids out of school) that would increase the traffic that week?

ftwildernesskid
09-24-2007, 06:28 PM
I'll also be in Disney that week. I know Super Soap weekend is the weekend of the 10th and there's a PGA event that week at some point. I haven't seen many people on this board with dates for this week. Hopefully we'll have the park to ourselves!:fingers:

Tick-Tock
09-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Sorry, that weekend of the 10-11 is probably going to be pretty busy. In other years people have reported high crowds because of all the different events going on:

Last weekend of F&W at Epcot
Veterans Day holiday (3-day weekend)
Super Soap weekend at the Studios
Festival of the Masters at DD

plus Jersey Week (NJ kids off school two days during the second week in November)

vamaggie
09-24-2007, 08:11 PM
We are going Nov 1-6. Our kids (Northern VA area) have off the 5th & 6th. I believe the Jersey kids are off the 7-9th. We were there the same time frame in 04 and it wasn't too bad (but we did not do the F&W so not sure if that will still be busy)

jillluvsdisney
09-24-2007, 08:27 PM
A few of my last visits have been during that time and the crowds were very managable. We are going again Nov 2-9. We miss Soap weekend. We still plan a few ADRs and try and get an early start to the day. It's a great time to go. The weather is really nice without being too too hot.

gtpooh
09-24-2007, 10:41 PM
We'll be there as well. We've gone that week quite a few times, and found it to be very manageable but not empty either. The F&W Festival is awesome and it's an amazing time to go!