PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Tickets - Help!

diznee_buzz
09-24-2007, 05:10 PM
We are leaving tomorrow for WDW - yay!! One problem - I can't print out my MNSSHP tickets. Anyone have this problem? First, they wouldn't even open on my computer. So I tried it on my laptop and I could get them to open, but I'm not hooked to a printer. So I e-mailed the attachments to my DH at work and he could open them, but not print them - it wouldn't let him print. I know sometimes these things only let you print once (though I would think they would keep out duplicates by just using the barcode) but we've never even been able to print before.

I've tried calling the ticketing office, but they were closed both this morning and just now (before 5pm). (????) Any suggestions?

LilBugsMa
09-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Did you send the whol e-mail, or just the attachments? I'd send the whole e-mail.

Also, if you save a copy of your e-mail on your e-mail server (for example, so I can check mine from work, I leave it at my internet provider so I can log in) - your husband, if he has internet access, could try logging into your e-mail account and printing the "original message"

wdwnomad
09-24-2007, 10:17 PM
How about taking a screen shot of your desktop with the tickets showing then printing that? It might not be the prettiest thing but it might work.

diznee_buzz
09-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks!! I have printed both the e-mail (addressed to me, so I should be able to just show my ID if need be), as well as the screen shots. You're right - the quality isn't great, but the barcode seemed to print out okay, so I'm hoping the combination of these will do.

Thanks for the:thumbsup: help! I'm pulling out of my driveway in 2 hours! :mickey: