PDA

View Full Version : Honey There’s Free Dining Again This Sept. Day 8 Final Day

ariel03
09-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Day 8
9/18/07
Departure Day

Today we had to leave. But before we left Disney till our trip next year we had a character breakfast with Lilo and stitch (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=Sept07069.jpg) at 10:00am. DH loves the food here and love Stitch so this has become a tradition to end our Disney vacations. We packed up all our things in the room and dropped off our bags with bell services and made our way to the Poly without problems this time. As we waited for our table DH broken one of his prized pins he had. Lucky it was one he had found an extra of. But still he was pretty up set. The locking pins keep them on the lanyard but will break off rather then fall off. DH now says that he rather have someone find a whole pin then loose and break a pin. He did find out from the DVC guy down stairs that he would trade him a pin for the broken one as he can hand the broken one down in DTD to be repaired. So now everything was better and DH got a pin back we enjoyed our breakfast. Now it was time to go back to the resort and pick up our bags. We took Magical Express back to the airport and had an uneventful trip home. Unknown to us at the time the excitement would happen when we where going home. My father in law scared us by saying that we might not be able to go home tonight as a tank had flipped over that morning and spilled over 6,000 gallons of gas right in front of our apartment complex. But Luckly for us DH was able to talk to an officer he new and was able to get us home for the night and my mom was also able to leave and get home that night as well. The next day traffic was finally able to flow but route 70 has been a mess ever since with all the clean up having to be done and them changing the traffic flow as to be able to clean everything up. What a mess. So that was our trip and I already have the countdown started on my computer for next years Free dining in September trip. I'm sad to say we had no dreams granted this trip or last trip. Guess the year of a million dreams was not for us. We did see alot of dream team members walking about but none that where giving out anything.

A short slideshow from our trip (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1428754#post1428754)

DisneyCouture
09-24-2007, 03:10 PM
What is the paper board you have on your door of your room in picture #Sept07045. It looks really cool.

disneydrmr
09-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Breakfast with Stitch! THAT'S the ONLY way to end your stay! :D That was my favorite meal of our whole trip! Glad you were able to get home despite the spillage. Again, I've enjoyed reading your reports! Thanks for sharing your trip and pictures with us!

ariel03
09-24-2007, 04:34 PM
What is the paper board you have on your door of your room in picture #Sept07045. It looks really cool.

I went to my local dollar tree and found some printer paper that had a really cool Pop Century look to it so I bought it and printed Intercot and my screen name on it so those walking by would know I was with intercot and encouraged them to sign it. Sadly no one did. :(

cal5755
09-24-2007, 07:18 PM
AWW I am so sad nobody signed your door!! That was a cool idea though! Where are you staying next sept... and what dates did you pick?? We are going again Sept 12 - 22 and are staying in Movies (we have never done movies). I am glad you had a good trip!!

ariel03
09-24-2007, 07:32 PM
We booked the bounce back for Pop Century Sept. 9th-16th 2008

DisneyCouture
09-25-2007, 10:02 AM
I went to my local dollar tree and found some printer paper that had a really cool Pop Century look to it so I bought it and printed Intercot and my screen name on it so those walking by would know I was with intercot and encouraged them to sign it. Sadly no one did. :(

I would've if I saw it. :) I must say that you are crafty person, I complimented your keychain idea on another thread. I ended up taking a black mickey mouse paint sample from Home Depot and laminated it with the same format you did on your keychain, it was a great idea of yours.

Mousefever
09-25-2007, 12:34 PM
I really enjoyed reading about your trip! I think your Intercot sign sheet is a really good idea and I'm sorry no Intercotee saw it. I'm sure that if any of us had seen it, it would have been signed!

:dory:

faline
09-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Very nice trip! A character breakfast is a nice way to end!

ariel03
09-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Well I have more sheets printed so if you see my signing sheet be sure to sign it next year.

cal5755
09-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Maybe next year I will have to hop on over to POP just to sign your door!! Our dates coincide a few days!;)

Bethis26fan
09-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks for sharing.

ariel03
09-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Thank you for taking the time to read my report everyone.:mickey: