PDA

View Full Version : Honey There’s Free Dining Again This Sept. Day 3 Part 1

ariel03
09-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Day 3
9/13/07
EMH Morning Magic Kingdom

We awoke to stitch this morning and headed out to the buses at 7:00am. It was EMH morning at the Magic Kingdom and my mom wanted to ride Dumbo with me so it was my mission to make that dream come true. She wanted this trip to be one where she rode all the kiddie rides as to test them before the grand kids come along she said. LOL So we made it MK before opening and once the parked opened we first head to the mainstreet bakery as I have never tried it before and the fact we skipped breakfast to make it to the park on time. I had the huge Cinnamon bun which I was only able to eat a quarter of which DH finished for me and DH had an everything bagel. My mom enjoyed the fruit and yogurt parfait which she said was amazing. After our breakfast we made our way over to fantasyland. Mom and I got in line for Dumbo while DH walked around to different stores in fantasyland pin trading. Just as we where about to get on the ride DH pops up and tells me he is going to take pictures of us on the ride. So off we go on our flight with Dumbo (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=Sept07059.jpg). I’m surprised this thing goes as fast as it does. After Dumbo we hit the Winnie the Pooh ride. They made us all sit together in the front of the honey pot and it was a tight squeeze. The CM loading us told us not to worry that they had a shoe horn at the exit. Next was Mickey’s PhilharMagic. Mom didn‘t get much of a view of the show cause a very tall person sat in front of her but she said she enjoyed it anyway. Peter pan’s Flight was next I was surprised again that all three of us where able to fit together in the ship. I must say we aren’t thin people. Well at least DH and I aren’t mom has lost a lot of weight on weight watchers but we all seemed to fit on these rides together. Finally it was almost 10:00am and toon town was about to open so we made our way over to line up. I really wanted to get my mom her pic with Mickey mouse as we missed the opportunity last year. So once toon town opened we lined up to see Mickey (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=Sept07067.jpg). After our meeting with Mickey we headed to the judges tent and lined up for Goofy (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=Sept07068.jpg), Pluto, and Donald. There was only one other family in our line for these characters but the princess line was already getting quite long. Finally it was time for the Haunted mansion. It had just opened from it’s refurb to day and I was really looking forward to it. The line was really long but it went by really quickly. I found out why when we got to the room before the stretching room and they just quickly ushered us into the stretching room with out a stop in the first room. The ride was good. I like all the new effects they added to the ride without taking anything away from the original. I did notice the new netting they have in the graveyard scene that separates the doom buggies from the animatronics. I wonder if that added this to keep the fools who jump out of the cars from walking to far into the scenes. So after our trip with the ghosts we decided it was time to get a little wet. So we headed over to splash mountain. The line was awful. So we fast passed it. We had a bit of time before our ride and DH was getting hungry so I figured we would go the get lunch from Pecos bills. Sadly it was exactly noon which meant the lines for lunch were horrible. I told DH lets just wait an hour and the lines would go down. But there was no convincing him. So Mom and I took a seat in the El Pirata y el perico seating area while DH went and ordered our food. I did notice that there where no cast members guarding the doors to make sure no one was saving tables and there where a lot of people sitting in Pecos bills without food taking up tables. It took a while but finally we had our lunch. DH and I both had double cheese burgers w/the peanut butter cake. Mom had the veggie burger w/ Carrot sticks. Now it was time for our splash mountain fast passes . I have never been on this ride and had gotten soaked. Well this time was different we came off that ride drenched. My mom got the worst of it which was hilarious. So after our soaking on splash mountain (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=Sept07074.jpg)we walked past Pirates and onto the Enchanted Tiki room as the pirates line was terrible. After our show it was still to early for our 6:10 ADR at crystal Palace so we decided to shop the stores on main street and to let DH pin trade some more. On the way I had to have a Dole whip float. So DH, Mom and I all got dole whip floats and sat and enjoyed them at the little seating area nearby. After we finished I suggested we go and do the Swiss family Robinson treehouse as my mom hadn’t done it yet. DH wasn’t interested and told us he would wait for us here. So off went Mom and I. I warned her that is was time for our stair workout. Half way thru the walk through the tree she said “you weren’t kidding when you called it a workout“. LOL.

Next Day 3 Part 2 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=116475)

cal5755
09-24-2007, 02:13 PM
MMM Dole Whips are sooo yummy!! I want one now!!

disneydrmr
09-24-2007, 03:11 PM
More good pictures! Lucky you to wake up to Stitch! I wish I could wake up to his voice every morning! :D

faline
09-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Nice Magic Kingdom day!

Bethis26fan
09-25-2007, 10:36 AM
sounds like a nice day so far

iheartmickey
09-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Sounds like everyone had a nice day! Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

ariel03
09-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Thank you for taking the time to read my report everyone.:mickey: