PDA

View Full Version : Review - Dining

tavera
09-24-2007, 10:12 AM
Liberty Tree Tavern - good character interaction - food was ok - we were seated quickly and had a good waiter
Ohana - ok i guess this place is just not for me - i didn't like the food at all - sausage had no flavor - the dips were gross - steak had no flavor - chicken was ok (but you had to wait on them to bring it to you because they only bring you one piece at a time) - waitress was kinda snotty - the girls did enjoy getting up and dancing though.
Akershaus - amazing waiter - amazing princess characters (Cinderella, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Ariel) - horrid food for adults - i had the salmon (it was ok but the pancake potatoes were yuck) - hubby had venison and couldn't even eat it - MIL had pork shank and couldn't eat it either - LONG wait (out in the rain)
Hollywood and Vine - good food - good waitress - short wait to be seated

Laura670
09-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the review.......I also didn't like Ohana's I've only been there once but the food wasn't that good everything to me tasted like lighter fluid ...maybe I just went on an off night because everyone else I talk to loves it there. My daughter also like the dancing and the coconut races!

spinnerf
09-24-2007, 11:13 AM
I surprised that the waiter at Ohanas wasnt nice. If nothing else Ive always felt that everyone at Ohanas went out of their way for you. I could see the food not being to everyones liking, I like it however. Ohanas is usually the type of place that if you dont love the food you can still have a good dining experience. Try them again next time!