PDA

View Full Version : Character report from last week

Greenlawler
09-24-2007, 01:18 AM
Absolutly incredible! We have always been avid character fishers, but this trip was the best highlighted by 17 characters we had not seen before. A grand total of over 90. The dinning plan helped as we did not have to wait for the Pooh characters, Playhouse Disney, princesses or big 5
Here is a list of who we met:
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Minie
Pluto
Fowlfellow
Mr. Smee
Hook
Peter Pan
Wendy
Brer Fox
Brer Bear
Gephetto
Pinnochio
Horace
Clarrabelle
Captain Jack
Baloo
Louie
Daisey
Pink, Red, Yellow, White, Green, and Yellow Rangers
Emile
Remy
Frozone
Snow White
Dopey
Woody
Jasmine
Aladin
Bert
Mary Poppins
Mr Penguin (who did sign)
Lilo
Snow Queen
Beast
Belle
Aurora
Little John!!!!!!
Shaker, Wendell, Big Al, Liver Lips
Jose Carrico
Pocohauntus
Ariel
Koda
Kenai
Stromboli!!!
Clara Cluck!!!
Kim Possible
Ron Stoppable
Mr Incredible
Lightning
Mater
Little Einsteins all four
Jojo
Goliath
Launchpad!!!!
Rafiki
Turk
Meeko
Stanley
Roxie
T Rex
Pooh
Piglet
Eeyore
Tigger
Maleficent (picture only)
Cruella (picture only)
Frollo (picture only)
Mr Walrus
Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum
Alice
Lady Tremaine and the sisiters!!!!
Queen Of Hearts
7 Dwarfs (picture only)
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Prince Phillip

We also saw but choose not to wait for Gideon, Timon, Buzz, Stitch, Mushu, Mulan, just missed Friar Tuck and decided not to go get Jiminy Cricket, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit (all of whom we have meet before). We coulod have easily toped 100 but we did actualy ride rides as this was my wifes first trip not to be pregnant for a few years.
September is a great month for character greeting as the lines are short and the "trainees" are out strong. Going back in January to run the Disney marathon. I hope they have some rarities out for that. Good luck to you guys who are going this month enjoy it!

mrsgaribaldi
09-24-2007, 05:54 AM
Awesome:thumbsup:
I never even heard of some of them:blush:

gauvin4
09-24-2007, 07:45 AM
Wow, thats fantastic!!:thumbsup: Glad you had a great trip.

CanadianWDWFan
09-24-2007, 07:57 AM
What a list!!:thumbsup: I sure hope to see a quarter of them when we are down in 12 days!

Thanks for posting your list.

julyjewel
09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
That's quite a list! I was surprised that we saw as many as we did in August.

Hayden's Dad
09-24-2007, 09:51 AM
That is an awesome list!! We hope to top that in Nov. I think MVMCP will help. Thanks for the list.

crltkcagle
09-24-2007, 10:42 AM
we saw most of those too last week. it was a great time to see characters.

DisneyNut2005
09-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Minie
Pluto
Fowlfellow
Mr. Smee
Hook
Peter Pan
Wendy
Brer Fox
Brer Bear
Gephetto
Pinnochio
Horace
Clarrabelle
Captain Jack
Baloo
Louie
Daisey
Emile
Remy
Frozone
Snow White
Dopey
Woody
Jasmine
Aladin
Bert
Mary Poppins
Lilo
Snow Queen
Beast
Belle
Aurora
Little John!!!!!!
Jose Carrico
Pocohauntus
Ariel
Koda
Kenai
Stromboli!!!
Clara Cluck!!!
Kim Possible
Ron Stoppable
Mr Incredible
Lightning
Mater
Jojo
Goliath
Launchpad!!!!
Rafiki
Turk
Meeko
Stanley
Roxie
T Rex
Pooh
Piglet
Eeyore
Tigger
Cruella (picture only)
Frollo (picture only)
Mr Walrus
Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum
Alice
Queen Of Hearts
7 Dwarfs (picture only)
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Prince Phillip

Awesome list!

Where did you see Little John, Stromboli, Launchpad, Clara Cluck and the Country Bears? I haven't seen some of them out and about in quite a while.

Greenlawler
09-24-2007, 12:24 PM
We found Launchpad at the Oasis at AK. The Country Bears came sauntering out at America Showcase at Epcot, Clara Cluck and Stromboli were both out at MGM to the left side of the hat, not with the usual characters who are out. Little John was at the exit of the Toon Town Fair where you leave the meet and greets and enter the shop. He was there because it was raining, he was supposed to be at the teardrop. We were very lucky to find him. I knew he was supposed to be at the teardrop, but due to the rain we were going to leave. I just happened to check the Fair building when an employee we recognized came out and told us he was inside.

joanna71985
09-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Nice list.:thumbsup:

jnj
09-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Absolutly incredible! We have always been avid character fishers, but this trip was the best highlighted by 17 characters we had not seen before. A grand total of over 90. The dinning plan helped as we did not have to wait for the Pooh characters, Playhouse Disney, princesses or big 5
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Minie
Pluto
Fowlfellow
Mr. Smee
Hook
Peter Pan
Wendy
Brer Fox
Brer Bear
Gephetto
Pinnochio
Horace
Clarrabelle
Captain Jack
Baloo
Louie
Daisey
Emile
Remy
Frozone
Snow White
Dopey
Woody
Jasmine
Aladin
Bert
Mary Poppins
Lilo
Snow Queen
Beast
Belle
Aurora
Little John!!!!!!
Jose Carrico
Pocohauntus
Ariel
Koda
Kenai
Stromboli!!!
Clara Cluck!!!
Kim Possible
Ron Stoppable
Mr Incredible
Lightning
Mater
Jojo
Goliath
Launchpad!!!!
Rafiki
Turk
Meeko
Stanley
Roxie
T Rex
Pooh
Piglet
Eeyore
Tigger
Cruella (picture only)
Frollo (picture only)
Mr Walrus
Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum
Alice
Queen Of Hearts
7 Dwarfs (picture only)
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Prince Phillip

We also saw but choose not to wait for Gideon, Timon, Buzz, Stitch, Mushu, Mulan, just missed Friar Tuck and decided not to go get Jiminy Cricket, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit (all of whom we have meet before). We coulod have easily toped 100 but we did actualy ride rides as this was my wifes first trip not to be pregnant for a few years.
September is a great month for character greeting as the lines are short and the "trainees" are out strong. Going back in January to run the Disney marathon. I hope they have some rarities out for that. Good luck to you guys who are going this month enjoy it!

Oh my gosh!!!! This is amazing. Do you remember what time of day you saw Stromboli and Clara, they are both on my list for my upcoming trip next week, were they out while the other characters were out or were they out by themselves?? Just curious. :thumbsup:

Also how did you know Little John would be out? Did you ask? That is an amazing find, would love to see him too. :thumbsup:

like2workout
09-25-2007, 04:02 PM
does anyone know if the princes are in toontown with the princesses during mnsshp? it seems i read that somewhere but can't find it again. i'm especially looking for snow white's prince as i've never found him before. if they are in toontown, are their pics shown or is it just the pics of the princesses above the line? thanks!

scottgr
09-25-2007, 04:11 PM
WOW what a list...:mickey:

joanna71985
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
does anyone know if the princes are in toontown with the princesses during mnsshp? it seems i read that somewhere but can't find it again. i'm especially looking for snow white's prince as i've never found him before. if they are in toontown, are their pics shown or is it just the pics of the princesses above the line? thanks!

Last year Prince Phillip and Prince Charming were in Toontown. Snow Prince and Snow White switch off with Belle and Beast in front of the carriage across from Peter Pan's Flight.

Brer Robert
09-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Congrats on finding Stromboli, Little John, and Clara Cluck! Those characters I believe are the rarest ones you mentioned.

Greenlawler
09-26-2007, 12:15 AM
Oh my gosh!!!! This is amazing. Do you remember what time of day you saw Stromboli and Clara, they are both on my list for my upcoming trip next week, were they out while the other characters were out or were they out by themselves?? Just curious. :thumbsup:

Also how did you know Little John would be out? Did you ask? That is an amazing find, would love to see him too. :thumbsup:

Stromboli and Clara Cluck came out with Koda and Kenai at 10:05, 11:05, and 12:05 at MGM to the left of the hat. I believe both have been appearing pretty regulary at random, we were told about once a week lately. By the way The Sherrif and Prince John were at the teardrop on Friday but we did not have tickets for that day. We have them both but would have liked to have visited them again.
My family is pretty committed to finding the characters and learning as much as we can about them ;). We have not been at it very long, so were missing alot of "retired characters" but It has become our favorite hobby. Over the last few years we have become friends with some of the employees who are fantastic. One such employee knew that my son loved Robin Hood and tipped us off that Little John would be making an ultra rare appearance. This completed our quest for Robin Hood Chracters, that is unless they ever bring back Maid Mariam.

jnj
09-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Stromboli and Clara Cluck came out with Koda and Kenai at 10:05, 11:05, and 12:05 at MGM to the left of the hat. I believe both have been appearing pretty regulary at random, we were told about once a week lately. By the way The Sherrif and Prince John were at the teardrop on Friday but we did not have tickets for that day. We have them both but would have liked to have visited them again.
My family is pretty committed to finding the characters and learning as much as we can about them ;). We have not been at it very long, so were missing alot of "retired characters" but It has become our favorite hobby. Over the last few years we have become friends with some of the employees who are fantastic. One such employee knew that my son loved Robin Hood and tipped us off that Little John would be making an ultra rare appearance. This completed our quest for Robin Hood Chracters, that is unless they ever bring back Maid Mariam.

I am really hoping to get Clara this time around, do you remember what day you saw her. Just curious, I don't know if that matters or not, I wonder if that set of characters would be out in the afternoon. Her and Stromboli would be awesome but I would love to see Clara this time around. I am thinking Little John is out of the question, it sounds like that was just very random. Maybe they will bring him out for the Chrstimas season. But you hit a good time that is for sure. :thumbsup: