PDA

View Full Version : Boatwright's - ADR's

julyjewel
09-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Are ADR's suggested for breakfast and dinner at Boatwright's? I have heard so many great things about the place that i have to try it for myself. Thanks again.:mickey:

Seasonscraps
09-23-2007, 04:44 PM
ADRs are always recommended.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Since there isn't character dining at either dinner or breakfast, you probably don't need adrs for breakfast. Since this is a restaraunt in a moderate resort, it more than likely shouldn't be difficult to get a dinner adr for the time you want.

If you know you are going to eat there you might at as well book it, you can always cancel when you get there if you no longer want it.

LADY DI
09-23-2007, 11:18 PM
I highly recommend this restaurant.
One of the best.
We reserved same day in the morning at our resort without any problem for dinner that
night during the free dining this year in September.
Also highly recommend Mama Melrose.
I was expecting more from Concourse Steakhouse, it was just good not great.
I was a bit disappointed in BOMA. The atmosphere and look were amazing, but the food was mediocre (If you are a fussy eater, you"ll have a hard time).

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-23-2007, 11:51 PM
I always recommend ADR's, they are fairly easy to make, and then you know that you have the time you want!

That being said, we love Boatright's for breakfast, the stuffed french toast is great :thumbsup:, and we've never made ADR's, and we've never had any trouble getting in.

A pretty good choice for resort dining, in our opinion :mickey:

TheDuckRocks
09-24-2007, 09:39 AM
I have twice seen people being turned away at Boatwright's for breakfast without ADRs and we travel at low travel times. If I really wanted to eat here I'd get the ADR.

spinnerf
09-24-2007, 11:15 AM
That being said about having an ADR guarantees you can eat there, Boatwrights is the type of place where you can probably call the day you want to eat there and get something. The food is excellent as well, stick around for the piano guy in the bar after dinner, youll love it!