PDA

View Full Version : WDW & Cruise in January...

AbeeNormal
09-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi all,

Can you please tell us what we can expect weather wise.... Coming in from Sunny California.

Thanks so much, :dory:

faline
09-23-2007, 03:35 PM
In January, at Disney World, you can expect variable weather. You might find pleasnt weather, in the 70's or you might find cold weather, in the 40's or 50's or some variation of the two.

I'm not sure what weather you'll have on the cruise.

AbeeNormal
09-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I have to be honost.... I had no idea it got that cold in Florida and I'm sure alot of people think the same thing about Califronia & we get snow in some parts or our state.

Thanks so much for the heads - up :dumbo:

faline
09-23-2007, 04:10 PM
We were there in January of this year. Just before we arrived, it had been in the 70's/80's and folks were wearing shorts. By time we arrived, a cold front had moved in. We had one day where it got warm enough that we could have worn shorts in the sunniest part of the day. Most of our days were pleasant - 60ish. Some nights got pretty chilly - into the 40's for sure!

benny
09-23-2007, 04:39 PM
We did a western caribbean cruise leaving Port Canaveral Dec 31 and had fantastic weather. Swimming and sunshine on the Caribbean. We hit WDW Jan 7 to 18 and had really good weather. We did swim at the resort and wore t-shirts etc. Only at night did we need to put a long sleeve top on (no sweatshirts or anything thou) We didn't have one day of rain. I wish you a fantastic time and hope you have the same luck as we did with the weather.

Jenny