PDA

View Full Version : The Cult playing in Atlanta on my birthday!!!

tinkerbelle75
09-23-2007, 12:36 AM
:DI am SO excited! I told my husband I would fly anywhere to see them on this tour but it turns out I don't have to! They are doing a show in hotlanta on my birthday!!!:cloud9:Sorry that most of you won't know who they are but I just had to tell somebody!!:rocker::drummer::photo::faint::

Disdude
09-23-2007, 01:22 AM
That will be a great show, I'm sure. Enjoy! :rocker:

Ian
09-25-2007, 06:28 PM
I know who they are and they're awesome!

I heard Ian Astbury is back singing with them ... is that true?

I actually saw Astbury sing with The Doors a few years back and he was really great. I'd love to see him back with The Cult!

Christine
09-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Oooo, lucky you! I used to love "Fire Woman"...

Man, that takes me back! Flashbacks of high school...YIKES!!

Have a great time and a wonderful birthday!!! :party:

MinnieMommie
09-25-2007, 08:32 PM

I actually saw Astbury sing with The Doors a few years back and he was really great. I'd love to see him back with The Cult!

I actually saw Jim Morrison sing with The Doors (quite) a few years back and he was really great (sorry I couldn't resist).

The Cult is an awsome group. Enjoy your birthday in "hotlanta" and let us know about the concert. :mickey:

tinkerbelle75
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM

Ian is in fact back with them. Actually, he and Billy Duffy are the only permanent members.
They are my favorite band since...ahem...1985..cough.:blush:
Wow, I am getting old!!!

Ian
09-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I actually saw Jim Morrison sing with The Doors (quite) a few years back and he was really great (sorry I couldn't resist).Ummm yeah ... that was probably a few years before my time ... :thumbsup:

murphy1
09-26-2007, 05:02 PM
I loved them in collge! When are they coming and what venue? I heard The Cure is coming WITH Robert Smith! Duran Duran was at The Roxy a few years ago and I regret not going.

tinkerbelle75
09-26-2007, 05:10 PM
I loved them in collge! When are they coming and what venue? I heard The Cure is coming WITH Robert Smith! Duran Duran was at The Roxy a few years ago and I regret not going.

:jaw: Ohhhhh I would love to see them ! They're my 2nd favorite.....
The Cult is in concert at the Tabernacle-such a quaint venue for me to see Ian close up:D
The concert is November 4th- tickets go on sale Sat at 9:00 but don't you dare steal my tix!!:blush:

Dracula766
09-26-2007, 05:41 PM

ummm... the Cure has always been WITH Robert Smith.

I'm really looking forward to this show even though it got pushed back a few months. I bought 10 tickets on the floor so I can enjoy the show with my pals :rocker:

MinnieMommie
09-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Ummm yeah ... that was probably a few years before my time ... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: to you too! :mickey:

murphy1
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
ummm... the Cure has always been WITH Robert Smith.

ummm.....gee, really, I had no idea....

sometimes the leads aren't with them anymore, please respect your elders LOL

:D