PDA

View Full Version : we're back and don't want to be

crltkcagle
09-22-2007, 10:31 PM
we are all suffering from disney world withdrawls. we want to go back so bad. it's all my kids talk about. disney world is like some form of drug or crack i guess. it's really addictive. LOL anyone else suffering from disney withdrawls?? It was such a great trip. i wish we could live there!

dml
09-22-2007, 11:29 PM
I always feel that way following a trip! I'll be feeling your pain on Dec. 10 (the day after I get home from my trip). I often ask myself why I didn't stay there permanently after my semester on the college program! my family even asks that too!

:mickey::mickey:

ElenitaB
09-23-2007, 12:19 AM
The only known cure for DWS (Disney Withdrawal Syndrome ;) ) is to start planning your next trip!

1EeyoreFan
09-23-2007, 09:35 PM
We are in the same boat here. I am already planning to try to head back in Jan.since the kids have Jan. 18 off for a planning day and the 21st is MLK day. That is pending on if what the room rates are looking like at that time. Until then I'm back on the board looking at all the fun everyone else is having!

dolphinmickey9170
09-23-2007, 10:04 PM
I combat the DWS by being on Intercot, listening to disney podcasts, listening to internet radio all disney channels, watching the vacation planning videos (which I have 6 years worth), and the number one thing is as stated earlier, I plan the next trip. Actually, I was planning our Aug and Dec trip as soon as we returned from our May trip. I am also already planning our Aug 08 trip too.

SBETigg
09-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes, we were just there and pretty sure it would be our last trip in a while and yet we're already talking about when we can get back. It feels like home and it's hard to leave and sad not to be there. We all know how you feel, I think.

cal5755
09-23-2007, 11:38 PM
we are all suffering from disney world withdrawls. we want to go back so bad. it's all my kids talk about. disney world is like some form of drug or crack i guess. it's really addictive. LOL anyone else suffering from disney withdrawls?? It was such a great trip. i wish we could live there!

i feel that way right now!! we got back friday and boy do we miss it already!!

The only known cure for DWS (Disney Withdrawal Syndrome ;) ) is to start planning your next trip!

i am planning for 2008... but i have to get over the exhaustion from 2007 first lol

crltkcagle
09-23-2007, 11:40 PM
well i guess i better get to planning then. I sure do miss the beatiful buildings on main street. wouldn't that be a perfect town to live in?

ChipnDaleGal
09-24-2007, 06:00 AM
Kelly, I think most of us understand your pain. And Ellen is right, the best medicine is planning a new trip, no matter how far off it might be. Glad you had such a good family trip! :mickey:

faline
09-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Unfortunately, our trips always come to an end!

Now...just swing back into planning mode and you'll be feeling much better!