PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Choosing an All-Star

DreamFinder2
09-22-2007, 09:59 PM
My DW and I will be in WDW for 6 nights next March. It's our 10th anniversary, and we've got a reservation for the last 4 nights at the Grand Floridian.

We've looked at off-site hotels to spend the first couple of nights, but ultimately think it would be easier to just stay at an AS resort the first two nights.

So...anyone have a preference??? We've stayed at the ASM, on our honeymoon, actually. Which one has "held up" the best? Any maintenance issues at one more than the others?

Any thoughts are appreciated!!!

crltkcagle
09-22-2007, 10:25 PM
we stayed at the asm resort last week. it was nice, though i don't think i will stay in any of the all star resorts again. Mainly because of the bus situation. I will probably stay at pop since they have their own bus. other than that i really liked the hotel.

martinfamily5
09-23-2007, 04:55 PM
We stayed in ASMovies our 1st year on property and really like it. They have a nice, large, brightly colored food court. The next year we stayed at ASSports and were a little disappointed. The food court was not near as large and everything looked as if it needed a fresh coat of paint.

KarenP
09-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Movies is my favorite of the All Stars.

Jenemmy
09-23-2007, 06:37 PM
I have stayed at Music, Movies and POP......I would say my favorite of the three is probably movies. Having said that, it has been a good 6 years since I stayed there. I was at POP 2 years ago and thought it was pretty nice and it having it's own bus is a great bonus. Overall, I just liked the theming of movies better, but POP is newer and was just fine :mickey:

bigbabyblues
09-23-2007, 10:33 PM
We're staying at ASMusic next May, they've just refurbished all of the rooms there. New carpet, etc.

wdwnomad
09-23-2007, 11:08 PM
I stayed in Movies two years ago and loved it. Pools were nice and the grounds were pretty. Food court was the food court. Nothing really stood out.

All of the All Star's rooms are currently getting reburished. Music is now finished. They are working the Sports now. Movies will come after that I think.

Buses were great. In fact, I thought they were better than Pop's. In the mornings and evenings each All Star has it's own bus. In the afternoons is when they would share.

mttafire
09-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Movies is my favorite of the All Stars.
Yep..:thumbsup: