PDA

View Full Version : Let the vacation season begin!

DVC Mike
09-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Summer is over, and Fall is here. For our family, that means the vacation "dead zone" has ended (the period of June through September when the heat and humidity keep us away from Walt Disney World).

I almost thought I wasn't going to make it! It's been almost 5 months since our last vacation at WDW the first week of May. For me, that's much too long.

We're leaving on September 29 for a week in a 1-BR at Disney's Old Key West! We'll hit Las Vegas in late October.

Then we'll be in a 1-BR Savannah view at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas the first week of December. Three months after that, it's another week at AKV the first week of March.

Then less than two months later, it's a Disney cruise followed by a few more days at Disney's BoardWalk Villas!

After all that, it's another long summer of waiting, but I spend the time planning for the next vacation season! Let's see, October at Beach Club Villas, then Christmas as the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge... :yay:

Madame Leona
09-22-2007, 09:49 PM
It's just not nice to rub these things in :thumbsup:. For most of us that is several years worth of vacations. I hope you have a wonderful time on all of your trips.

Disdude
09-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Hey...

You are copying our vacation plans!!! :D

Except we're not doing the cruise and our Las Vegas trip will likely be in November.

Have fun!

DVC Mike
09-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Hey...

You are copying our vacation plans!!! :D

Except we're not doing the cruise and our Las Vegas trip will likely be in November.

Great minds think alike!

faline
09-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Sounds like you've got some great trips planned!

vizsla
09-24-2007, 05:30 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

mickey&missy
09-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Wow! I'm jealous! I could never, EVER convince DH to travel that many times in a year! I'm lucky I get a good trip to WDW every year and half-ish! Although, I'm working on bringing it down to a year.

pdrlkr
09-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: