PDA

View Full Version : Jest Quetions: Buying Cross Trainers for Tennis Camp.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

alpro2
10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
I had so much fun last week and really enjoyed meeting all of you! Your accents were all so funny!

What ya'll tawkin abowt, eh?

Great reports, guys! And I'm looking forward to yours too, Pogo. And Alex's, and Jared's.
Um, I can't...I have midterms. :D

offwego
10-18-2007, 05:31 PM
What ya'll tawkin abowt, eh?

Um, I can't...I have midterms. :D

Not so much there bub..we want the details on your tube tops..at least a one page version don't you think?

BriarRose0708
10-18-2007, 08:00 PM
What does that even mean? It's a cute series of letters, but is it actually a word? Spell check says no.

I think it means something like fluttering head..pate is (or used to be head) and twitter is all a flutter. But I could be wrong who knows..

Clearly you two have never seen Bambi! I'm shocked!

My trip report is coming soon, I have some things to work out but look for it next week.

How is everyone tonight? Anyone watching Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy?

ElenitaB
10-18-2007, 08:31 PM
How is everyone tonight? Anyone watching Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy?
Does a bear seek the privacy of the woods? ;)

pjbs35a
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM

Is Paris Hilton terrified of a Spelling Bee ???

Tink&Goofy
10-18-2007, 08:46 PM

:laughing::haha::funny:
Monitor cleaner please!:D

pogo
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Great reports, guys! And I'm looking forward to yours too, Pogo. And Alex's, and Jared's. It's coming..... can you give me a little time, please? :D

And are we not looking forward to yours?
Yeah right..... where's yours ? :D

Um, I can't...I have midterms.
Me too !

I bet she is terrified of the Singing Bee ! :D

Caroleh
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Well -- I got my rejection e-mail this morning and I am very sad. What a ridiculous reaction I know.... but I am disappointed none the less. Any :hug: or cookies for a gal?

:hug:

With the current rate of exchange you can show him that right now a moderate is cheaper then ever! Plus if you purchase money orders to send to MJ (something I have done to avoid the prem on usd charged on credit cards) you can get it at less then even if you watch the rate!

I have a little time to work on him...I have until next Oct. We have to get our Dec. trip done first and then the move.

:funny::haha:

I think I figured out what was wrong with Alex at WDW..you can't be ornery at WDW!!!

Welcome home Pogo!!! How soon is the party at your place? Jenn and I have a lot of planning to do, don't we Sister?

pogo
10-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Welcome home Pogo!!! How soon is the party at your place? Jenn and I have a lot of planning to do, don't we Sister?
You better plan to have it within 45 days. Can you guys handle that ? :D

Caroleh
10-18-2007, 09:55 PM

We can plan anything? What happens in 45 days? Moving?

Dsnygirl
10-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Sigh... not a lot of sleep today... pretty much got up, played with our PhotoPass photos (those books you can make are cool...:cool:) and decided we needed to have someone else make us dinner! :D So, now it's quiet, the girls are in bed and I'm about to head off -- just wanted to pop in and say hi, and found 3 pages to read!! Sheesh!!

Well -- I got my rejection e-mail this morning and I am very sad. What a ridiculous reaction I know.... but I am disappointed none the less. Any hug or cookies for a gal?

Sigh... I got mine, too... my only solace is the little sentence that said they'd contact us about the "other options" they were going to consider looking into... there's got to be SOMETHING out there for us, right??? :(

Why were Jym and Blythe asking questions in the middle of the night? Don't you people ever sleep?

I'm a night nurse, so no, 3 nights a week, I never sleep!! Not a wink of it!! Then I crash in the am...

Jym and Rachel sleep late and stay up late. Do you think they are vampires?
Only if I am, too... Dan says he thinks I am... :D

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever saw them during the light of day. Did you???

I did, at the Tambu Lounge... but they were dressed in black...

I see some of you are planning a "J.Q. meet" at our house and I think it would be fun.

We'll talk about more about that later.

Anybody want to read trip reports from New Mexico ?

I'll try to put them togetherin the next day or so. We've done so much and seen some beautiful sites, recieved two job offers, looked at house's, and we'll have a surprise announcement for you all during the trip reports.

Where are the reports?? We want to know what's going on!! Lots to plan, it sounds like, so we can all see you before you head off to parts unknown, eh??

Hey Cousin! If you are up and leaving me -- then we will definitely have a soiree at your place. Is November good for everyone?
Yup!! Just not the first wknd, please.... taking my mom to Maine....

I had so much fun last week and really enjoyed meeting all of you! Your accents were all so funny!

OUR accents???????? :D :funny:
I can hear yours in your posts... :) ... I love it!!
It was SO good to meet you... I'm glad you're home, safe & sound!!

So are there trip reports coming from the rest of you or doing only Christine & I have to do them? Jeepers I even have to remember what I put on my feet for mine so the rest of you could type a little tiny bit of something something here don't you think?
Mine are there!! I just did them so early, they're already on page 2 or something since everyone else is doing theirs now... but they're done -- promise!!

You better plan to have it within 45 days. Can you guys handle that?
You're talking to a bunch of Disney planners, remember?? Just give us a date... we're there...:thumbsup:

pogo
10-18-2007, 10:49 PM
We can plan anything? What happens in 45 days? Moving?

Where are the reports?? We want to know what's going on!! Lots to plan, it sounds like, so we can all see you before you head off to parts unknown, eh??
You two were doing pretty good with the planning talk earlier..... now let's see if you can throw something together in 45 days or less.

Do you think it might be because of the snow that is coming ? We wouldn't want any "JQers" to be driviing in bad weather would we ?

I'll start a poll in the "Meets" board to see who is serious. :D

Tink&Goofy
10-18-2007, 10:54 PM
We've done so much and seen some beautiful sites, recieved two job offers, looked at house's, and we'll have a surprise announcement for you all during the trip reports.
Thats just mean to leave us in suspense!:wait:

Say the weekend of the 11th?
Ooh! Birthday celebration for me? You shouldn't have! Sorry - I wouldn't be able to make it...:pout:

Accent? What accent? I think I was one of the few that didn't have one! Christine, it was great to meet you too!

Can we just say things are going well lately?
NO - we want more info!! Is it a secret?

OK - now your being mean - we want details, and we want them now! :blush::D

I'm a night nurse, so no, 3 nights a week, I never sleep!! Not a wink of it!! Then I crash in the am...
Hey Blythe, are you working tonight?

Caroleh
10-18-2007, 10:55 PM
You two were doing pretty good with the planning talk earlier..... now let's see if you can throw something together in 45 days or less.

Do you think it might be because of the snow that is coming ? We wouldn't want any "JQers" to be driviing in bad weather would we ?

I'll start a poll in the "Meets" board to see who is serious. :D

How about in about 42 days? That's how long it is until my trip to WDW!!!

You can count me in..hopefully:D

BTW, how did you like your reno's?

disneydeb
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I miss ya'll so much! I miss those I haven't met even more..:mickey:
Pogo, What is the deal? Are you and Patti moving? :)
Jared, spill the beans- Who is she?....;)

I can't seem to catch up on my rest.....
nighty-night.:cloud9:
Disney Dreams for all....

Beast_fanatic
10-18-2007, 11:51 PM
:laughing::haha::funny:
Monitor cleaner please!:D

Did you forget a little something there? :nono: ;)

Tink&Goofy
10-18-2007, 11:57 PM

I KNEW that wouldn't get by you! :D
Carol filled your shoes well why you were gone - she gave me a :nono: too!
Do you have a shortcut on the smiley board to the :nono:??

Jared
10-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Ellen, do you really want me to write trip reports? Don't you know I still have to finish the set from three years ago?

Is anybody still awake? I have no classes tomorrow, so I'll be up for a while!

:D

Christine
10-19-2007, 01:41 AM
Is anybody still awake? I have no classes tomorrow, so I'll be up for a while!

I am. I am STILL trying to get the garage unpacked so I can park inside! Just taking a break.

I'm hungry! What should I have for a midnight snack? The Mickey head rice krispie treat I brought home or a banana? Hmmmmm...:secret: :D

Nascfan
10-19-2007, 05:57 AM
I am. I am STILL trying to get the garage unpacked so I can park inside! Just taking a break.

I'm hungry! What should I have for a midnight snack? The Mickey head rice krispie treat I brought home or a banana? Hmmmmm...:secret: :D

What did you wind up having?

Good to see you back, I was able to read a couple days of your reports last night. The way you talk about your screen name, hilarious! :D

Coffee's on and fresh folks, have a great Friday!

alpro2
10-19-2007, 07:04 AM
Not the bears up by me.

I think I figured out what was wrong with Alex at WDW..you can't be ornery at WDW!!!

Can't be ornery at WDW? Have you ever seen a kid throw tantrums at the Happiest Place on Earth? You have never seen a parent having a meltdown in reaction to this? :D

Ahhhhh......Welcome home, Rhonda!

Jasper
10-19-2007, 07:36 AM
Morning all! Anyone else awake yet?

drummerboy
10-19-2007, 07:55 AM
Morning all! Anyone else awake yet?
No.

Who's got the coffee? We've got the marathon band weekend starting today. We play from 11-3 and 5-10 today and tomorrow.

Jasper
10-19-2007, 07:59 AM
No.

Who's got the coffee? We've got the marathon band weekend starting today. We play from 11-3 and 5-10 today and tomorrow.

I've meant to ask before but never remember (I blame it on age, or my wife whichever I can get away with!) what kind of band do you play in?

pjbs35a
10-19-2007, 08:01 AM
No.

Can you swing through Baton Rouge ??? We have coffee that will keep you "ALERT" till June !!!

Caroleh
10-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Can't be ornery at WDW? Have you ever seen a kid throw tantrums at the Happiest Place on Earth? You have never seen a parent having a meltdown in reaction to this? :D

Kids are whole different story, but I was trying to help you save your reputation!! Ok, then maybe Alex was sick or he sent his evil twin. which one do you think it was?

Mickey'sGirl
10-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Clearly you two have never seen Bambi! I'm shocked!I was going to say the same thing, Nikki!

Welcome home Pogo!!! How soon is the party at your place? Jenn and I have a lot of planning to do, don't we Sister?Yep. I've been collecting old Timmies cups and everything for the decorations....

You better plan to have it within 45 days. Can you guys handle that ? :DSeriously!???!!!!??!?!?!?!!

Accent? What accent? I think I was one of the few that didn't have one! Christine, it was great to meet you too!T&G, Blythe and Jenn are without accents....the rest of you....not so much!

I can't seem to catch up on my rest.....
nighty-night.:cloud9:
Disney Dreams for all....:hug: Hi Deb! I can't either! My get up and go, got up and went. Did anyone see where it was heading?

Did you forget a little something there? :nono: ;)Ahhhhhhh Rhonda never misses!

Coffee's on and fresh folks, have a great Friday!
Thanks Scott! I'll have one, and Happy Friday to you!

Morning all! Anyone else awake yet?For several hours already Jared. I'm up for over 3 hours before I have the opportunity to log on! Ohhh to be back at school!

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey Blythe, are you working tonight?
Nope, I wasn't... trying to catch up on sleep last night!! Barely sleeping during our trip, followed by not sleeping at work... can you say caffeine IV desperately needed???

My get up and go, got up and went. Did anyone see where it was heading?

I think wherever it went, it took mine along with it. :( Definitely feeling the pangs of being back in reality... I can't believe a week ago I was on my way to the MK!! :sob: :sad: I'm heading over to your home page to give myself a "pick-me-up" and look at your pictures....:blush:

What's up for everyone today? I'm doing nothing more than getting my house back in order. I have to work tonight & we're headed to visit friends when I get up tomorrow, so today's all I've got. Sigh... I really don't feel like cleaning!! :confused: Anyone know someone good I can hire??? ;)

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Good Moning Buddies! Today is my last official day of fall break, so I've GOT to get my house in order. It is a wreck! I've been so lazy since I got home!:thedolls:
Jenn, 45 days ends about Dec. 1st. I do have a couple of school days off around Thanksgiving, but I'm supposed to take care of my mom during that time.
Is Pogo Moving?
Inquiring minds want to know!:D

Rhonda, I'm glad to see you're back!:mickey:

deb

offwego
10-19-2007, 08:59 AM
How is everyone tonight? Anyone watching Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy?Its been ages since I've seen Bambi..likely the whole "boy thing"..I'm nearly word perfect on the toy stories though.

I love Ugly Betty but am hooked on survivor so it's a real pain. I'm on the fence about grey's this year so far though.

Does a bear seek the privacy of the woods? ;) Are you going to ask one?

Yeah right..... where's yours ? :D
They are all done my fine ballon enjoying friend...even final thoughts!

Can you swing through Baton Rouge ??? We have coffee that will keep you "ALERT" till June !!!
I'll take a cup. Is it still ok to put milk and sugar in it?

pogo
10-19-2007, 09:01 AM
Good morning folks...... sorry for not putting up trip reports yet.... I'm having technical issues with my photos and I'm getting :mad:

I hope to correct the problems soon. :confused:

Good to have you back. :D

I KNEW that wouldn't get by you!
Carol filled your shoes well why you were gone - she gave me a :nono: too!
:funny:

Seriously!???!!!!??!?!?!?!!

Can you do it in that time frame ?????

Jared
10-19-2007, 10:30 AM
For several hours already Jared. I'm up for over 3 hours before I have the opportunity to log on! Ohhh to be back at school!
Did my screen name change again? When did I become Jasper? ;)

Good Moning Buddies! Today is my last official day of fall break, so I've GOT to get my house in order. It is a wreck! I've been so lazy since I got home!:thedolls:
Fall break? Why don't I get a fall break?

Hope everybody is having a good Friday and looking straight ahead to the weekend!

Oh, and her name is Talie--short for Natalie.

BriarRose0708
10-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Hope everybody is having a good Friday and looking straight ahead to the weekend!

Jared and Talie sitting in a tree....

Is it raining where you all are today? It's pouring here. One of those days where you just want to stay in bed with a carton of ice cream and watch trash tv all day. But no, I'm at work instead.

Ugly Betty was hilarious last night!!! Grey's isn't as good as it once was, but I'll still watch it until it goes off the air.

Have a great day everyone!

Mickey'sGirl
10-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry man! I'm mothering you I think.....

Any cookies around today?

offwego
10-19-2007, 10:55 AM

Oh, and her name is Talie--short for Natalie. What time are your classes starting again?

By the way very nice name! I've never heard that nickname before though..and considering I've been wandering around with the same name for a few years that's kinda odd don't you think?

Is it raining where you all are today? It's pouring here. One of those days where you just want to stay in bed with a carton of ice cream and watch trash tv all day. But no, I'm Sky blue here! after a lovely night of storms (not!) it's a crystal clear day. How weird is that?

Jared
10-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Jared and Talie sitting in a tree....

Is it raining where you all are today? It's pouring here.
I think it's raining here today. At least, the weatherman said so. Is it bad that it's almost 11, and I haven't even looked out a window yet today?

Sorry man! I'm mothering you I think.....

Any cookies around today?
Jasper is a pretty good guy! I'd be lucky to be mistaken for him.

What kind of cookies? There's a bag of Oreos in my room.

What time are your classes starting again?

By the way very nice name! I've never heard that nickname before though..and considering I've been wandering around with the same name for a few years that's kinda odd don't you think?

Isn't it great I have no classes on Fridays? I have a three day weekend every week!

And it's not that odd! Most people don't realize where the name Talie comes from until I tell them specifically. But it is pretty cute, right? ;)

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 11:07 AM

Young Man! When I was in college, I didn't get a fall break either! :D
I didn't get to fly down to Disney for a long weekend! (They didn't have passenger flights back then.) Be grateful for the time you live in...:D

I like the name Talie for Natalie. Tell us more about her. Does she go to school at Syracuse? Did you meet her at WDW? Can we meet her for our approval?:D

Jasper
10-19-2007, 11:21 AM

Hey, it could have been worse they could have called you . . . Well, never mind I will just get myself in trouble again if I go there!! Bet you didn't think I had the self control did you?

Jasper
10-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Is it raining where you all are today? It's pouring here.

We had that weather system here yesterday. There were several funnel clouds in the area but luckily only a couple touched down and then only for a limited time and with minimal damage. Can you say LUCKY?

Natazu
10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Please!! I'll be on the first flight out after work... :)

(I love your new quote, by the way.... sounds like something my mother would say. ;))

Where'd you and Rachel eat tonight??
Flying Fish... again

Of course, he's buying!!! Pogo is a VERY generous person, isn't he?agreed

Why were Jym and Blythe asking questions in the middle of the night? Don't you people ever sleep?
!sleep?

Glad your mid terms are over. Why were you smiling?:D
Jym and Rachel sleep late and stay up late. Do you think they are vampires?I don't look good in black

BriarRose0708
10-19-2007, 12:16 PM
I think it's raining here today. At least, the weatherman said so. Is it bad that it's almost 11, and I haven't even looked out a window yet today?

We had that weather system here yesterday. There were several funnel clouds in the area but luckily only a couple touched down and then only for a limited time and with minimal damage. Can you say LUCKY?

The rain has stopped for now, but there's more coming. Glad that there wasn't any serious damage when you are, Jasper! Tornadoes are pretty rare when I am but they have happened in my lifetime.

Jared- I'm pretty sure college students never look out the window before getting dressed for the day and leaving the residence hall. My office is right by the main entrance and during the deluge earlier this is all I saw were students going outside with no coat, umbrella or galoshes! I have a feeling Jones Hall is going to be a sick ward over the weekend!

What I wouldn't give to be back in Florida right now! What's for lunch today?

marlyn
10-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks for all your well wishes! I am feeling a lot better and things seem to be getting back to normal.

It sounds like the meet was fantastic. Wish I couldhave been there. Perhaps the next time. :mickey:

offwego
10-19-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm putting a major proposal together for Long Term Care Insurance for a group of about 800 employee's. It came about because of one of those golf games last month that Natalie said you couldn't do business at. If it gets accepted then I'll have to hire about four new agents to write the business.
I sure do miss Natalie this week. :( I hope she is having a good time at WDW. :mickey: Good for you...and glad I was wrong!

I'm sure Natalie is missing us also (NOT!!!!)... I AM sure she's having a GREAT time at WDW! I just hope she didn't have any issues getting all her shoes across the border! And I hope their room was large enough to hold them all! . The border was fine but I was right on 50lbs at the airport! And took up all the space beside the bed on the door side!

:Anybody else wondering what Nat is doing right now??? Pretty sure I was at Jiko's!

I miss Natalie....... :pout: Didn't you read that from earlier?
Did you need something?

She asked if I wanted a "double shot" or a "single shot"????? What in the "hay" does that mean? I ordered a double and, um ummmm, was that good.

Sitting in Toronto airport right now. Where is the snow? The Toronto airport is in Mississauga! and it's just double the sugar.

Natalie? But she is in WDW. ;) My meeting was close to the airport....Just down the street from Parmalat (Lone Oak Court). Did they move Windsor while I was away?

I miss Natalie. :(
This has to have been a major shoe emergency I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you!

Does she have your shoes? :D You know your hot pink cross trainers, or was it Alex that took them?]
I'm thinking Alex..I knew all my shoes.

Belated congrats! & I did put that in my reports no worries!

[QUOTE=alpro2;1432709]Mississauga, Toronto - it's all the same, isn't it? Look, all I know is that I flew into Toronto, and I only drove a couple of miles. so you never left Mississauga at all then..odd no?

You've lost weight ? You've dyed your hair ? You've got new shoes ? Oh..... sorry..... you're not Natalie ! ( I miss Natalie Do I talk about weight?

Anyway a belated congrats to all who had milestones, anniversaries, new homes, new promotions, and pixie dust to all that needed..

(bet you all didn't think I'd scroll back to catch up did you?)

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Nope -- that was pretty impressive!! Quiet day today, eh?? :D

Okay -- I have GOT to get something done around here... later all...

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Pogo,
Glad to hear your business is going so well! I hope you enjoyed the Hot Air Balloon Fest! Why do we need to meet in 45 days? Do you have another vacation planned at that time? Are you moving? Give us a straight answer, PLEASE!:thumbsup:

Jared
10-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Pogo,
Glad to hear your business is going so well! I hope you enjoyed the Hot Air Balloon Fest! Why do we need to meet in 45 days? Do you have another vacation planned at that time? Are you moving? Give us a straight answer, PLEASE!:thumbsup:
Do you actually expect a straight answer? Don't be silly!

ElenitaB
10-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Sigh... I got mine, too... my only solace is the little sentence that said they'd contact us about the "other options" they were going to consider looking into... there's got to be SOMETHING out there for us, right??? :(
I received my notepad paper as well (has anyone figured out how to use it?). I can't believe that they passed you guys up. (Duuuuude :turtle: )

Yep. I've been collecting old Timmies cups and everything for the decorations....

T&G, Blythe and Jenn are without accents....the rest of you....not so much!
Are those clean cups or used cups?

No accents, huh? :rotfl:

Boring day at work, eh?

Anyone else going to see the 3D Nightmare Before Christmas this weekend? We're planning on going tomorrow. :jack:

BriarRose0708
10-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Anyone else going to see the 3D Nightmare Before Christmas this weekend? We're planning on going tomorrow. :jack:

I wish! None of the theatres near me are showing it. I'd have to drive to Buffalo. I did see it the first time around though, however many years ago that was! How is Ben?

Jared
10-19-2007, 01:49 PM
I probably won't have time this weekend to sneak to the mall for this film. I'm seeing an advance screening of "American Gangster" tonight, though, and last night I saw "In the Shadow of the Moon."

Will you tell us how it is? Perhaps next weekend I'll get to it.

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 02:14 PM
I received my notepad paper as well (has anyone figured out how to use it?). I can't believe that they passed you guys up. (Duuuuude :turtle: )

Are those clean cups or used cups?

No accents, huh? :rotfl:

Boring day at work, eh?

This small town girl would have to travel 75 miles to Nashville to see it. We never get the good stuff down here!:( Have a great time and tell Ben I said Hi!:thumbsup:

marlyn
10-19-2007, 02:55 PM
I didn't even know there was a 3-D Nightmare Before Christmas. Wonder if it will be playing here?

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 03:07 PM

Anyone else going to see the 3D Nightmare Before Christmas this weekend? We're planning on going tomorrow.
Thanks for the reminder - I went on my e-mail and downloaded it just after I read your post!! I now have a nice pile of notepaper with both my name and my screenname, and some pretty cool lists!! I'm going to have to make some for the girls, I'm sure, and Dan may even want a few... as far as getting them to work, I just had to extract the files and then let them run -- sorry that's not a better explanation, but I am SO not computer savvy and just kind-of wing my way through stuff, hoping it works... :blush:

As far as the Nightmare movie, we must be two of the very few people who didn't really care for it! :blush: I loved the music, and was glad we watched it, finally, right before we left, since Disney uses the music so much during MNSSHP. But other than that, we didn't really like it all that much. :( Anyone else??

Okay - gotta run again... I actually got laundry and dishes done and a bunch of stuff put away... now it's off for some vacuuming, etc. :ack:

offwego
10-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Boring day at work, eh?

Yeah...but I made up for it with 6 meetings and a sale in 2.5 hours so does that count?

ElenitaB
10-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey, Deb... you forget something?

Yeah...but I made up for it with 6 meetings and a sale in 2.5 hours so does that count?
It sure does! But you did 6 meetings and a sale in 2½ hours? That's amazing! Where are you going to celebrate? ;)

offwego
10-19-2007, 04:20 PM

It sure does! But you did 6 meetings and a sale in 2½ hours? That's amazing! Where are you going to celebrate? ;)

I'm the queen of mutlitasking I tell ya! Some of the meetings were tele-conf in my car but they count right? the sale wasn't big enough to celebrate but I'm working on some of those next week..that could really help!

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 06:30 PM

Can you believe it? Rhonda comes back and I forget my question, so it must be Rhonda's fault, right?
:confused:

Caroleh
10-19-2007, 07:05 PM
And it's not that odd! Most people don't realize where the name Talie comes from until I tell them specifically. But it is pretty cute, right? ;)

My DH has a cousin Talie, but it's not short for Natalie. She lives in Israel!!

Inquiring minds want to know, is Pogo moving?

alpro2
10-19-2007, 08:22 PM
is Pogo moving?
Is Pogo moving what?

Tink&Goofy
10-19-2007, 08:45 PM

Oh no! There's TWO of them!!! There's no getting away with anything anymore!

Heading out to dinner shortly - to celebrate the middle DD's official B-Day (even though we celebrated at WDW). Fine by me - it means I don't have to cook!:D:D

Anybody got a question? (or I'll get another :nono:!!)

Caroleh
10-19-2007, 08:55 PM

What? Go to a movie? My Dh won't take to a theater because I can't sit still long enough, but really I think it's because he's afraid he'll fall asleep and start snoring.:D

Is Pogo moving what?

A refrigerator?

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi guys -- I'm back at work tonight -- anyone around, or are you all out partying?? I can't believe a week ago, I was getting on IASW with some of you crazies... sigh... :( Anybody have any tissues??? :pout: :sad: :sob:

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Here's a hanky, at this time we were about to assemble at the Rose Garden for Hallow Wishes.. Weren't we? boo hooo hoo I wanna go baack sniff sniff.. Could I have my hanky back?

Tink&Goofy
10-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi guys -- I'm back at work tonight -- anyone around, or are you all out partying?? I can't believe a week ago, I was getting on IASW with some of you crazies... sigh... :( Anybody have any tissues??? :pout: :sad: :sob:
I'm home again! We took DD out to Red Robin for dinner for her B-Day. :tasty: I'm stuffed!

Could I have my hanky back?
Do you really want your hanky back?

I'm really looking forward to the weekend! I went back to work the day after we got home, and feel like I haven't had time for anything! Of course, its going to rain all weekend...... I guess no pumpkin patch this weekend. :(

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Here's a hanky, at this time we were about to assemble at the Rose Garden for Hallow Wishes.. Weren't we? boo hooo hoo I wanna go baack sniff sniff.. Could I have my hanky back?
Here you go... I didn't use it too much... :blush: Sigh... wasn't Hallowishes amazing?? I think right now I was finishing up shopping with Dan for some socks for my poor feet... then we were off to PoC again... :D

I'm home again! We took DD out to Red Robin for dinner for her B-Day. :tasty: I'm stuffed!

I'm really looking forward to the weekend! I went back to work the day after we got home, and feel like I haven't had time for anything! Of course, its going to rain all weekend...... I guess no pumpkin patch this weekend. :(
Tell your DD Happy Birthday for us!! We got subs... just haven't had it in me to cook too much this week. ;)

Once tonight is over, I'll be glad for the wknd... we're headed to visit friends when I get up tomorrow, just a quick evening visit, but they're the kind-of friends that even a quick visit is always wonderful. Plus, they got 3 kittens a month ago... Siamese ones... so the girls are WAY excited!! :cool:

Anyone still around? I may be... I'm headed upstairs to the Labor & Delivery floor, and the pt. I'm getting is 9cm, so I may be busy for a bit, but I'll try to check in later!!

drummerboy
10-19-2007, 11:27 PM
I've meant to ask before but never remember (I blame it on age, or my wife whichever I can get away with!) what kind of band do you play in?
Oompah. We're the Harbour Towne Fest Band. About 20+ members altogether. DW and I are both in it, and DD1 sometimes sings with us.

Ummmm...was that supplied by Q? If so, no thanks. By the way,M says "put the coffee by the sifter," repeat, "put the coffee by the sifter."

Ok, then maybe Alex was sick or he sent his evil twin. which one do you think it was?
Neither. It was Frankie in another of his nefarious disguises.

Oh my. Have you checked her closet to see if she has an enormous shoe collection?

Young Man! When I was in college, I didn't get a fall break either! :D
I didn't get to fly down to Disney for a long weekend! (They didn't have passenger flights back then.)
When you were in school, they didn't have a Disney to fly down to, did they? Were they even flying yet? :D

Christine
10-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm here Blythe...taking a break from unpacking more junk in the garage.

And I've been doing the same thing all day...tonight at dinner I would say, "last week at this time I was..." My bottom lip still hasn't come back in yet! :pout:

Tomorrow Olivia's soccer team is going to be in an all day tournament from 9am to 5pm. I hope they do well! I LOVE tournaments!

Speaking of Olivia, did I tell y'all what she said to me? It was Wednesday when I got home from Dallas. I brought her all her souvenirs and she was ecstatic! She gave me a hug and said, "I'm so happy you're back, I've got a little tear in my eye! But it won't come out so I guess I'm not THAT happy!"

Little turkey!

Hey Rhonda! Looks like we may be playing in a tournament in McKinney in November! If so, we'll be staying in Frisco, so I hope you're up for lunch or something! (Or you and DH could come watch some psycho parents scream as their kids play soccer!)

Goodnight all!

BriarRose0708
10-20-2007, 12:38 AM
And I've been doing the same thing all day...tonight at dinner I would say, "last week at this time I was..." My bottom lip still hasn't come back in yet! :pout:

Me too! Yesterday I was thinking "and a week ago I was riding Tower of Terror, and then had Star Tours to myself." Tomorrow won't be fun either, the one week anniversary of the IllumiNations meet :( Who wants to cry with me?

Natazu
10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Or was that just Rachel stumbling? :D
pot... kettle... black

Me too! Yesterday I was thinking "and a week ago I was riding Tower of Terror, and then had Star Tours to myself." Tomorrow won't be fun either, the one week anniversary of the IllumiNations meet :( Who wants to cry with me?
I'm not much of a crier. I'll have Rachel dedicate one to you.

The Mousekeeper did our dishes today and hid everything. Anyone seen my coffee cup?

marlyn
10-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Awww, reading about you all feeling teary eyed when thinking about your wonderful Meet last week makes me weepy. But I am weeping cause I had to miss it! Are you done with that tissue yet?

Beast_fanatic
10-20-2007, 02:13 AM
I did it! I made it through the entire 2 weeks of posts in this thread! I think it took me longer to do that than it did to catch up on all my forums.

OK, she's gone! No laptop either so she can't check. Look Rhonda...no question!

I knew he couldn't be trusted!

Hmmm... Alex is gonna be in WDW with you so I believe you will still be administering a lot of no nos!!!!

You'd better believe it!

Hi all....... some sad news from Albuquerque..... one of the balloons had an accident this morning and a lady fell to her death. It's all over the internet. Now which one of you were trying to talk me into a balloon ride ???????

Yes, a very sad incident to be sure. There were some other issues later in the week as well, although no further fatalities. It's still generally pretty safe.

Here are some pics (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2903386420085605958wmVsec) of the house. Blythe, I know you wanted to see them, and now you're probably on route to WDW. It's starting to feel like home already after only a few days...

It was very cool! Do you have any pictures of the house since the renovations? ;)

You too Big Guy..... shooting arrows at poor old pogo ? Just don't shoot them whilst I'm up in a balloon !

That would be a federal offense.

Rhonda gave me a real-live :nono:.

You deserved it though, right?

We almost forgot Rhonda though, didn't we? I'm going to head on down there--I'm thinking an Alpine/Oktoberfest theme. I've already got the climbing wall for the living room loaded. Anybody coming along to help? Oh, and I need lots of pickaxes, if anybody has some to spare.

Thanks for remembering me (I feel very Eeyore-ish saying that). It's actually quite a cool theme. We had our first visit to Biergarten on this trip, and I liked it a lot more than I expected to, so this was nice to come home to a reminder of that meal. :thumbsup:

Hey, it's my first post in the JQ! And here's a question:

Why am I sick??? Was there some Disney virus going around in Animal Kingdom yesterday?

Welcome to JQ, Nikki! As far as you getting sick, since Everest had a bug for quite a bit of the day, maybe you picked something up from the Yeti?

So where else do people go on vacation?

Disneyland? Disney Cruise Line? Disneyland Paris? I think you see a theme here... Or maybe, you could do one of the new Adventures by Disney... we could really use some first-hand accounts of those!

Hey, Christine, is the not studying in school a Texas thing? Please, Rhonda, tell me it's not so...

Well, who won 2 out of the 3 trivia challenges? I believe it may have been a Texan. :blush:

Nope, I just know how to spell it (you can type in the word for the symbol with colons on the front and end, and it works the same as clicking on the smilies in the list).

Thanks for all your well wishes! I am feeling a lot better and things seem to be getting back to normal.

It sounds like the meet was fantastic. Wish I couldhave been there. Perhaps the next time. :mickey:

Are you sure you're feeling better? I think you were delirious as you seem to have forgotten your question! :nono:

I wish that I could look forward to the weekend, and I have to work both days! As a matter of fact, I should be getting off to bed like NOW!

Hey Rhonda! Looks like we may be playing in a tournament in McKinney in November! If so, we'll be staying in Frisco, so I hope you're up for lunch or something! (Or you and DH could come watch some psycho parents scream as their kids play soccer!)

Cool! Hopefully we can get together!

Good night everyone!

Dsnygirl
10-20-2007, 03:27 AM
Sigh.... I'm back.... that took a little longer than I expected!! But - a new, healthy baby girl is in the world, so it's all good. :baby:

I know you're all asleep, so I won't even ask... but now I need a question. So -- what time are you all GETTING UP??????

Caroleh
10-20-2007, 08:03 AM
Wow, you guys were really talkative last night. I finally had a great night sleep!!

Does anyone want to go to work for me today?

drummerboy
10-20-2007, 09:37 AM
I'd love to, but then you'd have to come play the drums all day at the Oktoberfest. Come to think of it, can you keep a beat better than our bass drummer once he gets too many :beer::beer: in him?

Mickey'sGirl
10-20-2007, 10:17 AM
The Mousekeeper did our dishes today and hid everything. Anyone seen my coffee cup?That makes me think of something Harry once said to me.... He said "Mom, why do we hide our pyjamas under the pillow?". :funny:

Does anyone want to go to work for me today?Not at all. I think I have a severe case of Disney Post Partum. Anyone want to clean my house?

I'd love to, but then you'd have to come play the drums all day at the Oktoberfest. Come to think of it, can you keep a beat better than our bass drummer once he gets too many :beer::beer: in him?NOw....I would love to go to work for you. Any Brats and Craut?????

drummerboy
10-20-2007, 10:24 AM
NOw....I would love to go to work for you. Any Brats and Craut?????
Lots of brats running around the dance floor, but our band leader asks the parents to remove them... Wait, you meant another kind of brat, didn't you? :D I had one of those for supper.

Well, I've got to go put on my lederhosen for another day's worth.

offwego
10-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Ummmm...was that supplied by Q? If so, no thanks. By the way,M says "put the coffee by the sifter," repeat, "put the coffee by the sifter."
Oh my. Have you checked her closet to see if she has an enormous shoe collection?

First of all if you sift the coffee grounds first your just going to end with hot water. Not so effective as a pick me up.

And if she does have a large collection of shoes I'm sure she'd be pefrectly lovely. Having said that though I've only met maybe 2-3 other Natalie's so I'm not sure if "what's in a name?" applies or not.

It's not a common name in Ontario (much more common in my home prov. of Quebec though). Funny how so many names are regional isn't it?

Wonder what will happen when all the other "names" grow up..do you think we will have a run on really traditional names again?

Tink&Goofy
10-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Sigh.... I'm back.... that took a little longer than I expected!! But - a new, healthy baby girl is in the world, so it's all good. :baby:
Congrats to the new mom and baby! I tried to stay up -but its been a LONG week!

I'd love to, but then you'd have to come play the drums all day at the Oktoberfest. Come to think of it, can you keep a beat better than our bass drummer once he gets too many :beer: in him?
I LOVE Oktoberfest! Never understood why they usually hold it in September. :D I'll send my DH to play the drums :drummer: Course he used to play with a rock band, so the beat might be a bit different! :rocker: I'm quite sure he never wore lederhosen to his gigs.:D

Lots of brats running around the dance floor, but our band leader asks the parents to remove them... Wait, you meant another kind of brat, didn't you? :D
:funny:

Welcome back Rhonda! Gotta remember my question this time!

Is it pouring rain everywhere, or are we just special?

marlyn
10-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Are you sure you're feeling better? I think you were delirious as you seem to have forgotten your question! :nono:

Boy, you don't miss a thing do you? :blush:

Sure, I will work for you today if you work for me tonight. I hate nights!

Apparantly we are special here too. Been raining for 3 days!

Does anyone have any coffee? I am too tired to get up. :coffee:

Tink&Goofy
10-20-2007, 12:42 PM

Does anyone have any coffee? I am too tired to get up. :coffee:

:hi: Hi northern neighbor! We must be sharing the same storms! I think the whole weekend is going to be a wash out! :rain: (that smiley is a bit deceiving - but they don't have one for total deluge!) How far "over the border" are you?

Coffee is ready - and its not bad, if I do say so myself!:blush:

marlyn
10-20-2007, 12:53 PM
I live on Vancouver Island. Not far over the border at all neighbor :mickey:

Do you have some blue sky coming in from the West? I just lookd out window and see some blue in distance. Maybe there is hope for sun?

disneydeb
10-20-2007, 04:19 PM
That makes me think of something Harry once said to me.... He said "Mom, why do we hide our pyjamas under the pillow?". :funny:
Not at all. I think I have a severe case of Disney Post Partum. Anyone want to clean my house?
NOw....I would love to go to work for you. Any Brats and Craut?????

I like the Disney Post Partum! :funny::rotfl: I think I have that too!:D And a bad case of iwannagobackitis!
Are your boys settling down after the trip?

Jared
10-20-2007, 06:25 PM
What is everybody doing today? I haven't been around the boards until now. Is everyone having a good weekend?

Rhonda, welcome back to the thread. It was amazing finally meeting you last weekend!

Jennifer, why didn't you post your dining reviews in the thread I started? It's pretty lonely stuck to the top of the forum!

BriarRose0708
10-20-2007, 07:05 PM
What is everybody doing today? I haven't been around the boards until now. Is everyone having a good weekend?

Hey Jared! How is your weekend?

Today I drove to my Nana's house to celebrate her 80th birthday, and tomorrow I'm driving to Buffalo for a little shopping and meeting some friends from grad school.

I hope everyone is having a fun weekend!:mickey:

Caroleh
10-20-2007, 08:39 PM
I was at work all day. It was a good day, very busy!!! I love Halloween when everyone comes in to make costumes, of course it didn't help matters that I decided to change the store around!!

Tomarrow we are going to see the house. The outside looks like it's almost done. Do you think I should sneak inside and get some pictures of that?

pogo
10-20-2007, 08:47 PM
The Mousekeeper did our dishes today and hid everything. Anyone seen my coffee cup?Nope.. how long are you staying at WDW ?

I'd love to, but then you'd have to come play the drums all day at the Oktoberfest. Come to think of it, can you keep a beat better than our bass drummer once he gets too many :beer::beer: in him?
I can !

That makes me think of something Harry once said to me.... He said "Mom, why do we hide our pyjamas under the pillow?".
Why do you ?

this time!

Is it pouring rain everywhere, or are we just special?YOU are special ! :D

Yes you are special too ! :D

I like the Disney Post Partum! :funny::rotfl: I think I have that too! And a bad case of iwannagobackitis!
Are your boys settling down after the trip?
:hi: Sis

disneydeb
10-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Tomarrow we are going to see the house. The outside looks like it's almost done. Do you think I should sneak inside and get some pictures of that?

Carol Do take more pictures! Go to trip reports where Ellen is replying to one of Figaro's days. There is a picture of the Fairy Godmother costume YOU helped create!
Thanks again! I don't quite get the posting pictures on Intercot yet.:confused::blush:

Rhonda, welcome back to the thread. It was amazing finally meeting you last weekend!

Jennifer, why didn't you post your dining reviews in the thread I started? It's pretty lonely stuck to the top of the forum!

Hi Jared! Have you been busy??:D

Nope.. how long are you staying at WDW?

Yes you are special too ! :D

:hi: Sis

Hi POGO! Are you moving? Don't evade the question! :D
When we were at WDW Jym and Rachel said they would be their 3 1/2 weeks . Lucky- I reckon!:thumbsup:

Tink&Goofy
10-20-2007, 09:19 PM

I live on Vancouver Island. Not far over the border at all neighbor :mickey:

Do you have some blue sky coming in from the West? I just lookd out window and see some blue in distance. Maybe there is hope for sun?

Nope - no blue sky - we were pretty much "special" all day long! This morning it was so dark out (at about 9am) that the street lights were on!

Yah Pogo - where is that trip report with the surprise announcement that you promised?

pogo
10-20-2007, 09:40 PM
When we were at WDW Jym and Rachel said they would be their 3 1/2 weeks . Lucky- I reckon!:thumbsup:
What question ? :confused: No.... I'm sitting in my recliner. :D

Yah Pogo - where is that trip report with the surprise announcement that you promised?Coming..... be patient. I'm having problems with my photo's. :D

Caroleh
10-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Not at all. I think I have a severe case of Disney Post Partum.

:haha::funny: I think I have "isn'tittimeyetitis"!! or as Gilles is saying "Arewethereyetitis?"

Carol Do take more pictures! Go to trip reports where Ellen is replying to one of Figaro's days. There is a picture of the Fairy Godmother costume YOU helped create!
Thanks again! I don't quite get the posting pictures on Intercot yet.:confused::blush:

Deb, your costume looks great!!! Your welcome.:curtsy: I was glad I was able to help you out!!

Okay, now where did I put those fortune cookies with all the questions? ALEX..did you take the cookies?

Christine
10-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Good evening all!

What a long :soccer: day! The tournament went well...we won the first game 6-2, then lost the second :( 2-0, then won the last 1-0. We played some TOUGH TEAMS today!

Next weekend we have another tournament about an hour from here.

Then in two weeks, up to the Big D! (Wonder if Olivia would notice if I went shopping and missed a game or two? ;) )

HOpe you all had a good day and good rest of the weekend. I have decided without fail we will unpack the rest of the garage (which is all that is left to do) TONIGHT!

Nat, I just noticed your trip reports are up! That will be my reward for getting my work done! I loved the "and shoes" titles!!

Did Alex tell you that I not only donned a fanny pack, but also crocs in WDW??? Are you still gonna be my friend? I know it ain't pretty, but I got over myself a LOOOONG time ago! :blush:

Tink&Goofy
10-20-2007, 10:09 PM
YOU are special ! :D
No.... I'm sitting in my recliner. :D
Coming..... be patient. I'm having problems with my photo's. :D
Your pretty special yourself!:D But shouldn't you be working on your photos instead of sitting in your recliner?

Okay, now where did I put those fortune cookies with all the questions? ALEX..did you take the cookies?
I didn't take them, I promise! :blush:

Did Alex tell you that I not only donned a fanny pack, but also crocs in WDW??? Are you still gonna be my friend? I know it ain't pretty, but I got over myself a LOOOONG time ago! :blush:

:funny: I'm right there with you sister! (Although I still wouldn't where crocs - sorry).

pogo
10-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Your pretty special yourself!:D But shouldn't you be working on your photos instead of sitting in your recliner? Thanks ! :blush:
I'm working on them on my Laptop whilst sitting in my recliner. Does that work for you ? :D

Beast_fanatic
10-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Now why couldn't we have had more quiet days in here (like today) while I was gone? It would have made catching up SO much easier!

Today, I worked. :( And then, we went to a birthday party this evening (I didn't truly want to go, but it got me out of work a bit early, and it wasn't too bad).

It was great finally meeting you too! I can't believe how long we've "known" each other without actually meeting! By the way, I'm having trouble with my regular computer, so I can't get on AIM currently. I'm on my work laptop now, and I'm not permitted to load AIM onto it (they audit our installed software, and you can get in big trouble for violations). Hopefully, I'll find some time to tear the other computer apart soon so that I can get back on normally again. This is also preventing me from uploading my photos. :mad:

You're stuck to the top of a forum? Do we need to get a ladder to get you down?

Natazu
10-20-2007, 11:12 PM
What is everybody doing today?MGM: Starring Rolls, RnRc, GMR, RnRc, shopping
Rachel had a Cheese Pairing, whatever that is, then we went to Party for the Senses

Nope.. [Natazu]how long are you staying at WDW ?We'll be here another week or so. We still have room, though there's less wine now. Should I leave a key under the mat?

Oh, after PftS, the Sam Adams rep made me take like a six pack with me and then Rachel stole a bottle of wine from the Puglia booth. I told security on her but they seemed to think it was ok.

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Well, who won 2 out of the 3 trivia challenges? I believe it may have been a Texan. :blush:
:rotfl: Touché! Had I not been there, I would have thought there had been tampering! ;)

Do you remember the conversation earlier about bears and woods?

Nobody even noticed, dahling, as your fabulousness eclipsed it all!

Jym, do you get frequent flier miles on the Party of the Senses? :D

pogo
10-21-2007, 12:11 AM
We still have room, though there's less wine now. Should I leave a key under the mat?

What ? :faint: Now you are offering.

That's so sad. If you had offered before we might have been able to come down for the weekend for the meet !

Now it's too late. :shake:

Natazu
10-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Jym, do you get frequent flier miles on the Party of the Senses? :DNow that would be nice.

What ? :faint: Now you are offering.

That's so sad. If you had offered before we might have been able to come down for the weekend for the meet !

Now it's too late. :shake:I would have offered earlier but there is no balloon parking at OKW. You didn't think you'd have a place to stay if you came down?

pogo
10-21-2007, 12:40 AM
We'll be here another week or so. We still have room, though there's less wine now. Should I leave a key under the mat?
Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

I would have offered earlier but there is no balloon parking at OKW. You didn't think you'd have a place to stay if you came down?
Then what did you mean in the first quote ? :confused:

Natazu
10-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Then what did you mean in the first quote ? :confused:

Huh? Just call me when you get in. I'll move the pins off the other bed.

Jared
10-21-2007, 02:11 AM
Hi Jared! Have you been busy??:D
Can I be busy even though I'm not doing anything particularly important? I've been running around, but nothing has been too urgent.

Today, I worked. :( And then, we went to a birthday party this evening (I didn't truly want to go, but it got me out of work a bit early, and it wasn't too bad).

It was great finally meeting you too! I can't believe how long we've "known" each other without actually meeting! By the way, I'm having trouble with my regular computer, so I can't get on AIM currently. I'm on my work laptop now, and I'm not permitted to load AIM onto it (they audit our installed software, and you can get in big trouble for violations). Hopefully, I'll find some time to tear the other computer apart soon so that I can get back on normally again. This is also preventing me from uploading my photos. :mad:

You're stuck to the top of a forum? Do we need to get a ladder to get you down?
They make you work on a Saturday? Who do they think they are?

I was wondering why you haven't been on AIM. I thought perhaps something went awry with my new screen name and your list again.

And did anybody ever tell you you're absolutely hilarious?

MGM: Starring Rolls, RnRc, GMR, RnRc, shopping
Rachel had a Cheese Pairing, whatever that is, then we went to Party for the Senses
Who asked you, anyway? I was talking to normal people doing normal things today--not breathing pixie dust.

So, I got back to my dorm just now to find out the sprinkler went off on the floor above mine. It dispenses 110 gallons of water per minute. Somehow, my room is totally undamaged, but the kids on the fourth floor are screwed. They're not allowed into the building tonight.

I could've stayed at Talie's tonight, but I'd rather be in my own bed now that I know my floor isn't destroyed.

Anybody missing college now?

alpro2
10-21-2007, 08:47 AM
YOU are special !

Yes you are special too !

What about me, Pogo? Am I special?

Do you have to ask? :D

The only thing missing was the Mickey helium balloon. What's in that fanny pack anyway?

disneydeb
10-21-2007, 09:01 AM

Yes I miss college. I went before we had sprinklers in the ceiling!- before internet - before computers - but NOT before the Magic Kingdom was in FL

Does that give everyone an idea of how old 51 is? :D!

Caroleh
10-21-2007, 10:22 AM
What a long :soccer: day! The tournament went well...we won the first game 6-2, then lost the second :( 2-0, then won the last 1-0. We played some TOUGH TEAMS today!

Way to go!!! Tell Olivia congratulations for me!!!

I'll be donning my crocs at WDW also. I might have to invest ina pair of Disney ones when I get down there. With my feet, they seem to be the only kind of shoes that make them happy.

They make you work on a Saturday? Who do they think they are?

I have to work Saturdays..:( It's a given for retail. I can't complain too much, though. My supervisor lets me and my assistant manager take weekends off as long as we do it fairly, which is every other weekend, but we don't do that all the time.

Miss college, nope I live in a high rise apartment building, which is worse. Fire alarms going off at about 1 am once a month, police assult teams visiting about once a month(not to us!!!), little kids running wild in the halls up untill 11pm knocking on all the doors and really bad food smells where you have to hold your nose as you run to your apartment before you get sick. Can you tell I'm looking forward to moving?

Does that give everyone an idea of how old 51 is? :D!

:D Nope not yet!!! But I'm starting to get an idea what 50 will feel like in 44 days!!!

drummerboy
10-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Yes I miss college. I went before we had sprinklers in the ceiling!- before internet - before computers - but NOT before the Magic Kingdom was in FL

My gosh, if there'd been internet when I was in college, I'd have flunked out for sure. I'd have spent all my time in cyberspace.

I actually had a morning to sleep in a little.

Pogo, I could have used you yesterday--eight hours is a long time to bang around a drum set. And now we're down to just me; the other drummer has decided to "retire". Being that yesterday was his 78th birthday, I guess he can if he wants.

Who's ready for some fresh coffee? I'm sitting here sipping mine as I speak. Well, not really as I speak, because that could get very messy, trying to sip and speak at the same time...

marlyn
10-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I live in a high rise apartment building, which is worse. Fire alarms going off at about 1 am once a month, police assult teams visiting about once a month(not to us!!!), little kids running wild in the halls up untill 11pm knocking on all the doors and really bad food smells where you have to hold your nose as you run to your apartment before you get sick. Can you tell I'm looking forward to moving?

Wow...that sounds awful, especially the part about the police assault teams! When are you moving?

Who's ready for some fresh coffee? I'm sitting here sipping mine as I speak. Well, not really as I speak, because that could get very messy, trying to sip and speak at the same time...

I could really use a coffee :coffee: thank you!

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games. They played yesterday and won 3-2 and the play again today. Last weekend they won 12-0 so they are doing well. Luckily they are not travel games this weekend since I am sick. The 12-0 game last weekend was a 3 hr drive away.

Anyhow...hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to crawl back under my blankie and hope Ken gets that coffee to me quick!

Caroleh
10-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow...that sounds awful, especially the part about the police assault teams! When are you moving?

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games. They played yesterday and won 3-2 and the play again today. Last weekend they won 12-0 so they are doing well. Luckily they are not travel games this weekend since I am sick. The 12-0 game last weekend was a 3 hr drive away.

Anyhow...hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to crawl back under my blankie and hope Ken gets that coffee to me quick!

Our closing date is March 3rd, so very soon after that. We just keep looking at each other saying March 3rd, March 3rd. As soon as the WDW trip is over the countdown clock is set up for the closing date, so then it'll be days!!!

Your boys are doing great!!! Here's some :pixie::pixie:. Hope your feeling better soon.

Are you trusting Drummerboy's Discount Coffee Service for your coffee? Here's some for you..it's much quicker!!!

Jared
10-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Is anybody else still tired? I've been awake for a while and don't feel like moving.

By the time the whole sprinkler fiasco was resolved, it was almost morning already. Fortunately, it was a bad end to an otherwise great day.

Is anybody else around?

Tink&Goofy
10-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Do you really want Pogo to answer that? Seriously Alex, I really enjoyed meeting you at the meet! And yes, you too are special! (Did I say that? - :secret:Don't tell anyone!)

I was talking to normal people doing normal things today--not breathing pixie dust.
I'd rather be breathing pixie dust....:D

Actually, yes. No "real life" responsiblities, freedom to come and go, no money (well, I guess that remains the same :D)

Pogo, I could have used you yesterday--eight hours is a long time to bang around a drum set. And now we're down to just me; the other drummer has decided to "retire". Being that yesterday was his 78th birthday, I guess he can if he wants.
I'll send DH next time. He would LOVE an opportunity to bang on the drums!

Slow start to the morning today. Our Internet has been down all morning - and just came back up. Of course, it happens on a day when I can relax on I-COT. Do you think I got anything else done instead? :laughing:

BriarRose0708
10-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Is anybody else still tired? I've been awake for a while and don't feel like moving.
*raises hand* pick me! I didn't go to bed until wayyyyy late, far too much past my bed time. Thanks to some :marg::beer: and pizza. Anyone have some hangover cures?:blush:

By the time the whole sprinkler fiasco was resolved, it was almost morning already. Fortunately, it was a bad end to an otherwise great day.
You're lucky you have sprinklers. My building is the oldest residence hall on campus and we don't! However, the asbestos keeps us nice and safe :secret: By 2009 all buildings on college campuses in NY state are required to have sprinkler systems, so I'll have them soon.

How is everyone on this last weekend before daylight savings and it gets dark at 4:30 in the afternoon?

Jared
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Actually, yes. No "real life" responsiblities, freedom to come and go, no money (well, I guess that remains the same :D)
Isn't it nice to know that some things never change? ;)

*raises hand* pick me! I didn't go to bed until wayyyyy late, far too much past my bed time. Thanks to some :marg::beer: and pizza. Anyone have some hangover cures?:blush:

Have you tried drinking a lot of fruit juice? The combination of water and glucose replenishes all the nutrients lost last night.

Bananas seem to help, too. I think it's the potassium.

Sorry I don't have any magic potion solutions!

I'll be back in about 20 minutes. Try not to miss me too much.

Christine
10-21-2007, 03:40 PM
The only thing missing was the Mickey helium balloon. What's in that fanny pack anyway?

Money, honey! :D :spend:

My weekend has been awful. I am sick

I'm so sorry! :pixie: to you!

As for this "missing college" business, I'd have to REMEMBER it to miss it! :beer: :crazy: :dance:

Can you believe it? We're 100% moved in and settled! Hooray!!! :yay:

marlyn
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Our closing date is March 3rd, so very soon after that. We just keep looking at each other saying March 3rd, March 3rd. As soon as the WDW trip is over the countdown clock is set up for the closing date, so then it'll be days!!!

Your boys are doing great!!! Here's some :pixie::pixie:. Hope your feeling better soon.

Are you trusting Drummerboy's Discount Coffee Service for your coffee? Here's some for you..it's much quicker!!!

Thank you for the pixie dust and the coffee. Drummerboy's coffee still hasn't arived! Good luck with the move. Isn't moving exciting? Something about starting somewhere new that I love! Some people don't like change but I thrive on it!

Me....still in jammies here.:blush:

Caroleh
10-21-2007, 04:19 PM

:congrats: it's a great feeling when you're done!!!!

Thank you for the pixie dust and the coffee. Drummerboy's coffee still hasn't arived! Good luck with the move. Isn't moving exciting? Something about starting somewhere new that I love! Some people don't like change but I thrive on it!

I'm really looking forward to it!!! We went into the house today and took measurements for the curtians. There's no stairs to the third floor yet so I just got them on the first and main floors. I'll have to post pictures later.

We have decided to do the whole start over thing and buy new furniture and kitchen stuff. The furniture we have now is Gilles before we were married and won't fit into our new space.

That really too bad about Ken bringing your coffee, but what do you expect from a discount service? :D

pogo
10-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Can I pass on this ? It is way too easy. :D

I retired from full time when I was 48 and part time when I was 50. I can't take late nights unless I'm at WDW. :D

I am... I was up until 1:30 posting trip reports.

Do you really want Pogo to answer that?
Too easy.....:shake:..... Way too easy !

Me....still in jammies here.:blush:Mine are hidden under my pillow ! :D

Tink&Goofy
10-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Thats amazing! We moved in about 9 years ago, and.....:D

I was up until 1:30 posting trip reports.
I can vouch for him - I was reading them as fast as he was posting them! :D (But it was only 10:30 to me, so the night was still young!)

Well we are off shortly to go to my Mom's for a family Birthday celebration for my DD. Which means one thing - I don't have to cook!! Actually, we all enjoy going over. Too bad I didn't get the WDW pictures printed before we went......

I'll check in later - is anyone going to be around?

pogo
10-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I'll check in later - is anyone going to be around?
I'll be here on and off for a while. :thumbsup:

When are you going to post your trip report ? :D

Dsnygirl
10-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Not at all. I think I have a severe case of Disney Post Partum. Anyone want to clean my house?

Oh Jenn, I am right there w/ you... what a perfect description. :(

Congrats to the new mom and baby! I tried to stay up -but its been a LONG week!

That's okay -- I totally understand... why is the first week after a Disney trip SOOOOOO long???

It was raining here yesterday, too... maybe we're all special!! ;)

Absolutely!! You know me... I love seeing houses!!

What a long soccer day! The tournament went well...we won the first game 6-2, then lost the second :( 2-0, then won the last 1-0. We played some TOUGH TEAMS today!
Congrats on the soccer games!! :thumbsup:

We'll be here another week or so. We still have room, though there's less wine now. Should I leave a key under the mat?
Who do you & Rachel work for, and are they hiring??? How do you get 3 1/2 weeks off???? Have you been there, like, 100 years or something???

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games.
I'm sorry to hear you're sick... sending some healing :pixie: your way!! Are you feeling any better tonight??

I'd rather be breathing pixie dust...

:ditto:

Money, honey!
Next time, I'm going shopping with you....
... and congrats on being all moved in!! Yeah!! Must feel soooo good... :party:

Anyone around?? I wasn't here at all yesterday, between sleeping & visiting friends... we didn't get home until 10:45, and I think I sleep-walked into the house and to bed!! Today, we all got up late... and then it was a day for cleaning, laundry, errands, a trip to the park with the girls and some golf for Dan... yard work and Halloween decorations. (I thought pumpkins were sufficient, but was informed by my DD's that I was wrong, and it just "doesn't look spooky enough, mommy!!") So - one trip to the party store, and now our front porch looks like some seriously large spiders took residence and spun the whole thing. :blush: Plus a few garlands, and they're happy... and all for under $10!! Whoo hoo!

So... now it's time for a little wine and a good book... or is that some good wine and a little book?? I'm not sure... still feeling a little tired and "Disney-hungover".

How's everyone else doing??

pogo
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
So... now it's time for a little wine and a good book... or is that some good wine and a little book?? I'm not sure... still feeling a little tired and "Disney-hungover".

How's everyone else doing??

:hi: Neighbor.... I'm in and out.

I like a good glass of wine but tonight we cooked burgers and fries on the grill and we had a couple of :beer: and they hit the spot.:thumbsup:

Have you visited the "Meet" Thread lately ? It's getting interesting. :D

Jared
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm here because I'm avoiding doing my graphics work and entertained by the baseball game.

What's happening in the other forum? I better go take a look.

ElenitaB
10-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Christine, congrats on getting all moved in, in record time. There's still a box that I never unpacked from when we moved into our apartment almost 10 years ago. :blush: Guess I can get rid of it now, huh?

Lynne, lots of :pixie: for you. I truly hope that you turn the corner to getting and feeling better soon. :hug:

Rhonda, where are you? I miss you! Just think that it was 9 days ago that we were cruising (http://BenEllen.smugmug.com/photos/210691011-L.jpg). :cloud9:

How is everyone on this last weekend before daylight savings and it gets dark at 4:30 in the afternoon?
Oh noooooo! I hate that!

You have come up with the best descriptions this week of how I'm (we're) feeling... Disney hungover is perfect!

Anyway, to fight the feeling, I started doing serious planning for our trip in February, planned out which day/which park, and made our ADRs. :cloud9: In case anyone is interested: MK for our first day, breakfast at CP and High Tea; AK our second day with dinner at Boma; Epcot our third day with lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at Garden Grill); MGM our fourth day (and a Saturday) with dinner at Sci-Fi (and maybe a sundae at Beaches & Cream if Jeanne and her crew joins us); Sunday we'll have breakfast at Cape May and then we leave on our cruise. Still undecided if we'll go back to WDW after the cruise (we debark Thursday morning and fly home Friday morning) or go to the Space Center. Since we are now the proud owners of Annual Passes, going back to WDW would actually be the more affordable of the two options. What to do? What to do? (Personally, I'd love to go to the KSC since my dad worked on the space program since its very beginning. But who can resist another day at WDW?)

BTW, no :jack: for us this weekend. The only showing today was at noon, and we had both been up late playing ToonTown. Very addictive!

I'll have coffee ready in the morning (the good N'Awlins stuff). Hey, Jym... can you and Rachel stop by POFQ and get us beignets?

Dsnygirl
10-21-2007, 09:51 PM
I like a good glass of wine but tonight we cooked burgers and fries on the grill and we had a couple of :beer: and they hit the spot.

Have you visited the "Meet" Thread lately ? It's getting interesting. :D
Mmm... sounds good!! We had chicken pie (my own version, w/ a cornmeal crust ... yummy!) and I do believe :beer: is the drink of choice for Dan right now...
I'm drinking my wine out of the cheesy plastic glass I got at the F&W festival... how desperate is that??? Oh well... makes me happy... :D

I was on the thread earlier... sounds like we're going to have some fun!!
Jenn -- are you and Brian going to try to come?? (Please, oh please... )

You have come up with the best descriptions this week of how I'm (we're) feeling... Disney hungover is perfect!

Anyway, to fight the feeling, I started doing serious planning for our trip in February, planned out which day/which park, and made our ADRs. :cloud9: In case anyone is interested: MK for our first day, breakfast at CP and High Tea; AK our second day with dinner at Boma; Epcot our third day with lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at Garden Grill); MGM our fourth day (and a Saturday) with dinner at Sci-Fi (and maybe a sundae at Beaches & Cream if Jeanne and her crew joins us); Sunday we'll have breakfast at Cape May and then we leave on our cruise. Still undecided if we'll go back to WDW after the cruise (we debark Thursday morning and fly home Friday morning) or go to the Space Center. Since we are now the proud owners of Annual Passes, going back to WDW would actually be the more affordable of the two options. What to do? What to do? (Personally, I'd love to go to the KSC since my dad worked on the space program since its very beginning. But who can resist another day at WDW?)

Your plans sound awesome!! I have to say, I'd probably pick the extra day at WDW... but that's just my "disneyitis" speaking... give me another month or so, and maybe I'd pick KSC!! :) I'd love to go on a cruise someday... we're seriously considering AP's before our next trip, and if we love it as much as we think, we're even considering saving up some $$ for the next few years and looking into the whole DVC thing. Totally a new thought for us, but one we're kind-of excited about! :D We may try to rent points at OKW, which is our favorite of the DVC's, and see what we think - (is that kosher to mention around here, or no??? :blush:)

Anyway -- where is everyone??

Caroleh
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm here, Blythe, just popping in and out. I'm just checking out a few things. I think I should be doing some serious planning for our WDW trip, but Gilles wants to play it by ear. All I have planned is our ADR's and it's killing me not to do any other planning. Does anyone else do WDW this way? Is five full days enough time to get a lot done?

BriarRose0708
10-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Hi Blythe, I'm here too! How are you?

Ellen, your plans sound great! I am getting hungry just looking at your ADRs. I personally would choose the KSC, but if you want to get mileage out of the Annual Passes, go for the extra day at the World!

I've already begun planning my next trip for June '08 to keep the Disney spirit alive after last weekend. Although AP's aren't in my immediate future, maybe by '09 I'll have enough vacation days racked up to jet to WDW for a long weekend every few months! For me it would be worth it just to get the Disney Dining Experience card!

Have a good night all. I'm making pancakes tomorrow morning if anyone wants to stop by for breakfast!

drummerboy
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Hi gang. Just got back from Myrtle Beach. Wish I could say it was a fun trip.

I think I mentioned that my mother (mid-eighties) had back surgery, but didn't tell the rest of the family until it was over. Now she's had some problems getting around after they let her go home with only her husband, who is also mid-eighties and starting into Alzheimers, to help.

My sister flew down from NJ yesterday and I took DW down today to see if they can get mum into a rehab facility for a while (I've got to stay home and earn some $$.)

Christine--congratulations on the quick move and set-up.

Marlyn--sorry about the delay on the coffee. DDCS had a little glitch in the computer system and everybody in the home office thought they were supposed to be coughing instead of sending coffee. Made a terrible racket until they got it cleared up.

Everybody send some pixie dust for my sanity-- right now it seems to be trying to run away from me.

Natazu
10-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Who do you & Rachel work for, and are they hiring??? How do you get 3 1/2 weeks off???? Have you been there, like, 100 years or something???
Work?
Actually we're just normal people with normal jobs and we eat a normal places. For instance, here's what we had tonight:
Olive Oil-braised Duck Breast and Citrus Arugula Salad on a Crisp Mini-potato Pancake
Spicy Fried Oysters topped with Creme Fraiche
Grilled Maine Lobster Tail, Corn Cake and Roasted Toot Vegetables with Lobster Bisque Sauce
Pan Fried Sweetbreads on Drop Pasta with Chanterelles and Meyer Lemon Oil
Crispy Veal Cheeks in a Perigord Truffle Sauce with a Zucchini Roulade
Blue Cheese Plate with Traditional Accompaniments
Chocolate Grand Marnier Souffle Glace with Wine Zabaglione

And of course, I typed this reading the items off of a milk chocolate framed white chocolate menu sitting atop a dark chocolate easel.

See, completely normal.

All joking aside, Rachel works for Jewelry Television. She gets like 6 weeks a year including sick days. I just don't go in when I don't want to. They can't really fire me.

Beast_fanatic
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM

Actually, there's one more weekend before daylight savings time ends. They moved it to the first weekend in November now.

Rhonda, where are you? I miss you! Just think that it was 9 days ago that we were cruising (http://BenEllen.smugmug.com/photos/210691011-L.jpg).

I was at work! I miss you too. And, no, I didn't even realize it had already been 9 days since our "cruise".

I think I mentioned that my mother (mid-eighties) had back surgery, but didn't tell the rest of the family until it was over. Now she's had some problems getting around after they let her go home with only her husband, who is also mid-eighties and starting into Alzheimers, to help.

My sister flew down from NJ yesterday and I took DW down today to see if they can get mum into a rehab facility for a while (I've got to stay home and earn some $$.)

Christine--congratulations on the quick move and set-up.

Marlyn--sorry about the delay on the coffee. DDCS had a little glitch in the computer system and everybody in the home office thought they were supposed to be coughing instead of sending coffee. Made a terrible racket until they got it cleared up.

Everybody send some pixie dust for my sanity-- right now it seems to be trying to run away from me.

Sorry about the troubles with your mom, Ken. :pixie: on the way! And, I'm even going to let you off the hook for a question just this once.

Roasted Toot Vegetables

:rotfl:

They can't really fire me.

I'm sure I should know this, but why not?

drummerboy
10-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Sorry about the troubles with your mom, Ken. :pixie: on the way! And, I'm even going to let you off the hook for a question just this once.
:blush: Wish I could have been at the meet to see the real, live :nono::D Did the Ghirardeli's people wonder why everyone was speaking in questions?

I'm sure I should know this, but why not?
Can't fire himself?

alpro2
10-22-2007, 07:14 AM
You speak to your computer?

Do you really want Pogo to answer that? Seriously Alex, I really enjoyed meeting you at the meet! And yes, you too are special! (Did I say that? - :secret:Don't tell anyone!)
You said it!!! And it is documented for the world to see! :D

Have you tried drinking a lot of fruit juice? The combination of water and glucose replenishes all the nutrients lost last night.

Bananas seem to help, too. I think it's the potassium.

Did you just learn that? Phew! Glad to see you are paying attention at Syracuse. :D

Money, honey! :D :spend:

Now you tell me?!?!

Can I pass on this ? It is way too easy.

I knew that would wake you up, balloon man.

So... now it's time for a little wine and a good book... or is that some good wine and a little book??
How about just wine?

Sanity? That left you years ago. Hope your mom recovers quickly.

Can't fire himself?
Yooose be smart!

pogo
10-22-2007, 07:26 AM
All joking aside, Rachel works for Jewelry Television. She gets like 6 weeks a year including sick days. I just don't go in when I don't want to. They can't really fire me.
So you're finally admiting you're leaching off Rachel ? :D

Actually, there's one more weekend before daylight savings time ends. They moved it to the first weekend in November now.
Thanks for catching this. Patti just asked me when DST ends and I said :shrug: I have no idea.

:blush: Wish I could have been at the meet to see the real, live :nono:
Me too, Big Guy.:D

I knew that would wake you up, balloon man.

Wow.... it used to be Balloon Boy..... Now I've grown up ! :D

offwego
10-22-2007, 08:29 AM

Tons of pixie dust Ken..for you & your wife and your mom & dad. Feel free to vent here as always!

Good morning all..a quick zoop. Is there coffee yet?

drummerboy
10-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Doesn't everybody? I think it's only polite to answer when it talks to me. Or is that the voices in my head again...

Mickey'sGirl
10-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Can you believe it? We're 100% moved in and settled! Hooray!!! :yay:You are a mad woman! We've been in almost a year and we still have a ton to do.

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games. They played yesterday and won 3-2 and the play again today. Last weekend they won 12-0 so they are doing well. Luckily they are not travel games this weekend since I am sick. The 12-0 game last weekend was a 3 hr drive away.Some :pixie: for you Lynne! I hope you are feeling better soon! Congrats to the boys -- Can't say that Harry's team is enjoying the same kind of success!

Can
Mine are hidden under my pillow ! :DYou are funny. You been hanging out with a certain 9 year old?

Thats amazing! We moved in about 9 years ago, and.....:DThat's what I was thinking.... What are we doing wrong T&G?

I was on the thread earlier... sounds like we're going to have some fun!!
Jenn -- are you and Brian going to try to come?? (Please, oh please... )
I don't know what you are talking about, but I'll go take a peek then comment...k?

I think I mentioned that my mother (mid-eighties) had back surgery, but didn't tell the rest of the family until it was over. Now she's had some problems getting around after they let her go home with only her husband, who is also mid-eighties and starting into Alzheimers, to help.Oh Ken! :pixie: for your Mom, and some for you and your family too!

Good morning all..a quick zoop. Is there coffee yet?We have to lodge a complaint with the delivery team I think.....Do you have the e-mail?

Christine
10-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Morning.

I think I am past Disneyitis, Disney postpartum, and my Disney hungover...I think I'm now just purely unadulterated clinically depressed! My town is SOOO ugly and rinky-dink that it is not too fun to come home to. Luckily I'll be in Rhonda's town in two weeks. Hers is MUCH better!

Just wondering...did anyone get to meet Sandy while we were in WDW? Di didn't go and I don't think the rest of us would consider getting within a 50 foot radius of Stitch's Great Escape!

Hope everyone has a good day. I put a Mickey head rice krispie treat in Olivia's lunchbox today. Wish I had one for mine! :(

ElenitaB
10-22-2007, 09:32 AM
I think I should be doing some serious planning for our WDW trip, but Gilles wants to play it by ear. All I have planned is our ADR's and it's killing me not to do any other planning. Does anyone else do WDW this way? Is five full days enough time to get a lot done?
I plan which parks what days and from there, decide on where to eat. That's the most planning we do though. Five days should be enough... three days with INTERCOT meets is NOT enough though!

:pixie: for you and the drummer clan, Ken. I hate to ask, but isn't your DW due for surgery soon too? :(

Roasted Toot Vegetables with Lobster Bisque Sauce
Bean veggies?

I speak to mine and right now I'm telling it that I'm late to work.

Good morning all..a quick zoop. Is there coffee yet?

We have to lodge a complaint with the delivery team I think.....Do you have the e-mail?
It's sitting there piping hot and feeling quite rejected :drama: See below posted last night.

I'll have coffee ready in the morning (the good N'Awlins stuff). Hey, Jym... can you and Rachel stop by POFQ and get us beignets?

offwego
10-22-2007, 09:40 AM
IIt's sitting there piping hot and feeling quite rejected :drama: See below posted last night.

So sorry..I don't want it to feel rejected. See I'm taking a huge cup right now. Do you know I don't have a single WDW mug? How odd is that? Does everyone else have one?

Mickey'sGirl
10-22-2007, 10:38 AM
It's sitting there piping hot and feeling quite rejected :drama: See below posted last night.Sorry Ellen. And that there is good stuff too!

So sorry..I don't want it to feel rejected. See I'm taking a huge cup right now. Do you know I don't have a single WDW mug? How odd is that? Does everyone else have one?My ultra super very favourite ever mug is one of Walt looking down at Mickey with Main Street in the background.... it is in sepia hues. I LOVE IT! BUT, DH bought me a really nice Mickey one when we were down, that I also really like.... Now I have decisions to make!! Good thing I don't make coffee at home! What would yours be Nat.... Tink?

Dsnygirl
10-22-2007, 10:43 AM

Sending as much :pixie: :pixie: as I can... I hope it helps!! I'm sorry to hear things are so crazy for you!! Hold on tight to that sanity -- although maybe it'd just be easier to let it go -- then you'd have an excuse... :D

Work?
Actually we're just normal people with normal jobs and we eat a normal places. For instance, here's what we had tonight:
Olive Oil-braised Duck Breast and Citrus Arugula Salad on a Crisp Mini-potato Pancake
Spicy Fried Oysters topped with Creme Fraiche
Grilled Maine Lobster Tail, Corn Cake and Roasted Toot Vegetables with Lobster Bisque Sauce
Pan Fried Sweetbreads on Drop Pasta with Chanterelles and Meyer Lemon Oil
Crispy Veal Cheeks in a Perigord Truffle Sauce with a Zucchini Roulade
Blue Cheese Plate with Traditional Accompaniments
Chocolate Grand Marnier Souffle Glace with Wine Zabaglione

And of course, I typed this reading the items off of a milk chocolate framed white chocolate menu sitting atop a dark chocolate easel.

See, completely normal.

:fresh: :fresh:

Okay - Rachel's job I get... but what about yours??? How do I find me a job like that???

How about just wine?

Works for me.... ;)

I think I am past Disneyitis, Disney postpartum, and my Disney hungover...I think I'm now just purely unadulterated clinically depressed!
Hope everyone has a good day. I put a Mickey head rice krispie treat in Olivia's lunchbox today. Wish I had one for mine!
Sigh... maybe they have some kind-of "post Disney depression" meds we could have?? Or maybe we could invent some... mix in a few Mickey bars, some funnel cakes, a few Lapu Lapus and some pixie dust... sigh....

Do you know I don't have a single WDW mug? How odd is that? Does everyone else have one?

:faint: Yup - got a mongo huge one this year -- it actually truly is too big for coffee, and coming from me, that's saying something!! Other than that, I have 2 Mickey mugs from the Disney store... I have a hard time convincing Dan we need more mugs, as we must have about 10 from Maine... maybe more... :blush:

Okay, so I'm thinking of changing my license plate... for the past few years, it's been "O2BNMAIN" (Oh, to be in Maine...) When I joined on w/ I'cot, I wanted to change it to my user name, but it's not available. (I think someone needs to give it back, don't you???) Well, now I've got a license plate holder from WDW, so I really want to change it, but I can't figure out what I want if I can't have my user name. Sigh -- I'll have to go try some other combinations, I think...

disneydrmr
10-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Just wondering...did anyone get to meet Sandy while we were in WDW? Di didn't go and I don't think the rest of us would consider getting within a 50 foot radius of Stitch's Great Escape!

:fresh: Yeah, ok, rub it in AGAIN that I didn't go.. then to add insult to injury you put my Stitchie Pooh down! Geesh...

Thanks to all of you who had a part in a post card I recieved the other day.. it came on a day that I really needed a smile! How sweet of all of you to think of me! I've been feeling 'out of sorts' lately and just pushing thru my days...think my trip to Disneyland in just 9 days might make me feel any better?

mtown71
10-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey everyone!!!! Just zwooping in to say hi & that I miss ya'll!! (gosh, dare I say this.....I even miss Alex!) :secret:
Sounds like everyone had a great time at the meet. Wish I could have been there. :(
Sorry to hear about your mom, Ken. Many prayers & pixie dust heading her way & also to you so that you can keep your sanity.
Well, can I have some of the pixie dust too? Di & I leave for Disneyland in 10 more days & guess who has a sinus infection?? Yep, me! I really need to get rid of it. :ill: I'll have enough worries with Di on the plane ride. Right Di???

BriarRose0708
10-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Cool! Thanks for catching that. I would have been an hour early to everything next week! At least I'll have a little more daylight to enjoy.

Morning.

I think I am past Disneyitis, Disney postpartum, and my Disney hungover...I think I'm now just purely unadulterated clinically depressed! My town is SOOO ugly and rinky-dink that it is not too fun to come home to.

Hope everyone has a good day. I put a Mickey head rice krispie treat in Olivia's lunchbox today. Wish I had one for mine! :(
I'm with you Christine. I find myself going into restaurants and fighting the impulse to give them a card and tell the server to use one table service credit. DDP spoiled me and now I think every place does it!

By the way, I love your daughter's name, it's one of my all time favorites. Is it a family name?

So sorry..I don't want it to feel rejected. See I'm taking a huge cup right now. Do you know I don't have a single WDW mug? How odd is that? Does everyone else have one?
I don't! Should I get one?

Well, can I have some of the pixie dust too? Di & I leave for Disneyland in 10 more days & guess who has a sinus infection?? Yep, me! I really need to get rid of it. :ill: I'll have enough worries with Di on the plane ride. Right Di???

Here you go! :magic::magic::tink::pixie:
Hope you are both well on your trip!

offwego
10-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Good thing I don't make coffee at home! What would yours be Nat.... Tink? I suspect so..mind you I'm mighty fond of good old Mickey too.

(I think someone needs to give it back, don't you???) Well, now I've got a license plate holder from WDW, so I really want to change it, but I can't figure out what I want if I can't have my user name. Sigh -- I'll have to go try some other combinations, I think... Did you ever see where someone in my area has my user name? How's that for weird...and could you do dsnygurl?

I sure hope so! Are you packed yet?
[QUOTE=mtown71;1454049] Yep, me! I really need to get rid of it. :ill: I'll have enough worries with Di on the plane ride. Right Di???
I'm sorry to hear your not well. But glad to see you on the boards! Are you excited about the trip (even with the plane ride?) At least Stitch isn't flying it!

Dsnygirl
10-22-2007, 11:02 AM
I think if just might!! :D Wow - only 9 days!! Can you stand it???

[QUOTE=mtown71;1454049]Hey everyone!!!! Just zwooping in to say hi & that I miss ya'll!! (gosh, dare I say this.....I even miss Alex!) :secret:
Sounds like everyone had a great time at the meet. Wish I could have been there. :(

We do, too - you were missed!!
Sending you some :pixie::pixie: right away so that it will be gone before you go!!

Hope everyone is having a good morning -- I'm off to run a few errands and meet Dan for lunch. Hmmm... this is the second time we've met for lunch since we've been back, and we've been out to dinner once, too... think we're having a little bit of a hard time settling back in??? :blush:

alpro2
10-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey everyone!!!! Just zwooping in to say hi & that I miss ya'll!! (gosh, dare I say this.....I even miss Alex!) :secret:

Glad you weren't! :thedolls: Just kidding, Deb. Couldn't resist. Plus the facdt that I am getting a reputation around here of being nice. :thedolls:

Feels like summer here. Who else is having gorgeous weather?

drummerboy
10-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Deb, here's some :pixie: for your sinuses. That could really be a mess if you're flying.

:pixie: for you and the drummer clan, Ken. I hate to ask, but isn't your DW due for surgery soon too?
No, she had the surgery last year. In fact, she just had her one-year checkup last week and got a clean bill of health, thank goodness.

Do you know I don't have a single WDW mug? How odd is that? Does everyone else have one?
We have some in the RV and one or two in the house.

How's Monday treating everyone?

pogo
10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
You are funny. You been hanging out with a certain 9 year old?

Not nearly enough ! Can't wait to see him and the 3 year old again ! :D

Them's fighting words...... No Di.... you can't stop in Texas on your way to DL. :shake:

Feels like summer here. Who else is having gorgeous weather? We are......... a great day for a round of :golf: Want to play 18 today ? :D