PDA

View Full Version : Jest Quetions: Buying Cross Trainers for Tennis Camp.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

drummerboy
10-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Have you heard of eye candy?
Like he said...

Who's ready for almost-Friday?

Tink&Goofy
10-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Are you going to mnsshp? If so , do they have Halloween costumes? You might tell them you are taking them to a costume party for dear old Great Aunt Minne ... I don't know I'm not any help am I?

Yes, we're going to MNSSHP - thats part of the reason I have to let them know ahead of time - so they can get costumes together if they want. I'm thinking of making a Disney invitation to our "birthday bash" with the time, place, date being our destination. :D

Kissing up doesn't work with this lady!!!!;) Money might help though...let's see a DVC membership for all of us staying behind might help!!! Anyone with me on this?

Did you hear that they are building a new DVC/hotel in Hawaii? Now I will really have a tough choice, since they are also building at DL. :confused: So...I guess I need to save my pennies and get points at both??

Its been a long week. I guess things won't slow down until I board the plane.

Dsnygirl
10-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi guys... I guess you're all in bed... maybe Christine's unpacking boxes to get to her computer... is anyone up out there?? T&G?? Rhonda?? Ellen?? Don't any of you have insomnia, or late-night work to do??

Sigh.... guess I'm on my own.... it is definitely better here tonight, so I'll go surf a little... :surf:

Tink&Goofy
10-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi guys... I guess you're all in bed... maybe Christine's unpacking boxes to get to her computer... is anyone up out there?? T&G?? Rhonda?? Ellen?? Don't any of you have insomnia, or late-night work to do??

Sigh.... guess I'm on my own.... it is definitely better here tonight, so I'll go surf a little... :surf:

I'm here! But not for long. I have an early morning tomorrow (aren't they all?). I've been working on an "invitation" for my kids for the "Birthday Bash" trip! Its amazing what you can do with some clip art and cool fonts!

Are you at work? Must be a slow night.

Dsnygirl
10-04-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm here! But not for long. I have an early morning tomorrow (aren't they all?). I've been working on an "invitation" for my kids for the "Birthday Bash" trip! Its amazing what you can do with some clip art and cool fonts!

Are you at work? Must be a slow night.
Yup - I'm on the postpartum (delivered) floor tonight, and all is well! :thumbsup:

The invitation sounds like a neat idea - when are you going to give it to them?

disneydeb
10-04-2007, 06:50 AM
I can't wait to see (hear ) how you tell your girls! Let us know what costumes they choose!
They'll have to get something quicker than mine, won't they? :D

Have a great day everyone!
Make it a Disney Day! :mickey:

Nascfan
10-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Can you believe I can zoop in again this morning? I REALLY miss you all and having time to get on I-Cot. Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes though, ya know?

Coffee's on and hot for anyone who needs. Have a great day gang!

pogo
10-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Good morning all. Another busy day today. What's happening in your world today ? Have you kissed your spouse and kids yet today ?

Did you hear that they are building a new DVC/hotel in Hawaii? Where did you hear this ? Is it fact or still rumored ?

Don't any of you have insomnia, or late-night work to do??
Sorry Blythe...... I was up most the night but not on the computer.

Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes though, ya know?
Don't let life take time from things that are important.

I hope you all have a safe and happy day. :D

dlpmikki
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Good morning from Animal Kingdom Lodge! It took me almost 24 hours to get my 24 hour Internet connection. Grrrr. I'm heading to my first meet this morning and will be doing ToT for the first time in years. Can you tell I am not really looking forward to it?

See lots of you soon!

alpro2
10-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Ken - perhaps you can rake the leaves while I'm gone? What do you say buddy? :thumbsup:

alpro2
10-04-2007, 07:20 AM
Good morning from Animal Kingdom Lodge! It took me almost 24 hours to get my 24 hour Internet connection. Grrrr. I'm heading to my first meet this morning and will be doing ToT for the first time in years. Can you tell I am not really looking forward to it?

See lots of you soon!
Hi Mikki. Are you holding down the fort for us? Make sure you hold on to that stuffed... um, I mean Figaro, while you ride TOT! :D

drummerboy
10-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Ken - perhaps you can rake the leaves while I'm gone? What do you say buddy? :thumbsup:
Well, I can, but we don't have that many hardwoods here so it won't take me long. :D

Good to see Scott zooping in and out.

Heeeey, Mikki. How's it feel to be on Eastern Standard Time? come to think of it, I guess we're still on daylight savings aren't we? Glad to see you made it safe and sound.

Caroleh
10-04-2007, 08:02 AM

See lots of you soon!

Mikki, can I trade places with you? I'd love to be able to go on ToT today...hey that sound like work somedays!!!

I am!!! It's Thanksgiving weekend this weekend!!!!

Mickey'sGirl
10-04-2007, 08:42 AM
So its mid week. Still have not told the girls that we are leaving one week from tonight! Anyone have any fun ideas on how to spring this on my Disney fanatics?:confused:Last Christmas we told the boys we were going to Niagara Falls for dinner -- They were actually disappointed that we weren't stopping there on our way south!!!

Coffee's on and hot for anyone who needs. Have a great day gang!:hi: Hey Howdy Hey Scott! It's great to see you! Thanks for the joe!

I'm heading to my first meet this morning and will be doing ToT for the first time in years. Can you tell I am not really looking forward to it?:hi: Mikki! I hope that you and Andrew had a good flight over! TOT -- all you need is a very keen 3 year old to ride with -- it eliminates all fears! Wanna borrow one next week?

I am!!! It's Thanksgiving weekend this weekend!!!!It is, Sister....and for the first time in many many many many many holidays, I don't have to do the cooking! We're eating at Cindy's place on Thanksgiving (at Euan's request). Want me to say hello for you? :turkey:

:pixie: to all who need it, and patience and :hug: to everyone else!

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Morning all! I'm finally feeling better! Just in time too since we have soooo many demos/renos to do and so few people to do them with!

Heeey, I like that. I'm seeing Christine's place with something in a nice canvas, with giant mosquito sculptures adorning the walls, an outdoor privy of course. That's just a start, mind you.

Pogo's off to Albakirkytown to fly in them thar bal-oons. Who's doing his house?

Man it's gonna get quiet around here.

Yeah! How about just overlapping her whole house with a large canvas tent? And we can take out her nice new range and give her one of those two burner coleman camping stoves! And remove her nice new fridge/freezer and give her a couple of ice chests stacked on each other! And some of those folding camp style chairs would look great in her living room, next to the fire pit!

Um, I motion to leave Pogo's house as is... he's going thru enough right now... if we do anything to it.. let's just sprinkle it with some extra pixie dust...

And hey! It doesn't have to be quiet around here... I'm able to zoop in and out all day so as long as one other person shows up we can carry on a conversation and keep the pages scrolling thru!

Thank you all. We will need a lot of prayers for him I'm afraid. Will you all please pray for him ?? Please ????
I'm afraid it didn't go well. This was a horrible day !

Do what ever you want with it...... house's are not that important.

Thank you all for being there for me.

Hey cousin (may I call you that?) You know I'll be in prayer... you also will be in my prayers and thoughts... :hug::hug::hug::hug: big big hugs for you! It's so hard to watch a friend suffer and you can't do anything to help... please know that I (we) are all here for you! I'm praying for your friend even as I'm typing (you know.. it sounds silly asking God to touch "Pogo's friend", but God knows who he is!)

I actually don't have much to say, except to ask... Is my home exempt since you all got at it in April? and please let that loud Ty guy into my home.... there isn't enough commotion!

Oh no! No home is exempt! I mean, that was what, 5 or 6 months ago... so the work we did then is out of style now... so yep... new work must be done! And ok! You wish is our command.. you get Ty in your home! And we'll let him loose with several bull horns!

Just wait until next week. It will be a real ghost town.

:ghost: Just in the evenings when we will be holding our own version of MNSSHP...

So its mid week. Still have not told the girls that we are leaving one week from tonight! Anyone have any fun ideas on how to spring this on my Disney fanatics?

How about buying some Disney Dollars and putting their suitcase on their beds then having a trail of Disney dollars from the door to their suitcase in which you could have the invitation you are printing inside!

Ty sounds like a good addition!!! Maybe Scott could help Ken!!

We might have to make you a sewing room!!!! Kissing up doesn't work with this lady!!!!;) Money might help though...let's see a DVC membership for all of us staying behind might help!!! Anyone with me on this?

Yeah, Scott and Ken could be a team and then you (Carol), me and Ty could be the other team! :cloud9:

I like your way of thinking.. if anyone wants us to leave their homes untouched.. yep.. a DVC membership would be a good bribe!

Can't we please skip over 'almost-Friday' and go straight to Friday?

Can you believe I can zoop in again this morning? I REALLY miss you all and having time to get on I-Cot. Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes though, ya know?

Hi buddy! You are so missed around here! And hey - you said you will never be able to catch up at work anyway... so why stress over it.. just go ahead and join us here on I-cot! Isn't hanging out with your friends more important than your job in the long run? :D

Good morning all. Another busy day today. What's happening in your world today ? Have you kissed your spouse and kids yet today ?
I hope you all have a safe and happy day.

Morning Pogo! Yes, I kissed my spouse this morning and gave my puppies several hugs, pats and cuddles. I hope you have a safe and happy day also!

See lots of you soon!

I'm sooooo jealous! Take an extra ride on ToT for me! ok? I LOVE that ride! I can't wait to ride the DLR version! Glad you made it to WDW safely! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Ken - perhaps you can rake the leaves while I'm gone?

Hey Ken.. we could rake his leaves and use them in our reno! How about gluing them to his walls... don't you think that would look pretty cool? Or hang them from the ceiling...maybe add a pink monkey or two...

Mickey'sGirl
10-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Oh no! No home is exempt! I mean, that was what, 5 or 6 months ago... so the work we did then is out of style now... so yep... new work must be done! And ok! You wish is our command.. you get Ty in your home! And we'll let him loose with several bull horns!
HEY!!! You changed my words!! Aren't there JQ Copyright laws to protect my interests? Ken! Ken!!! Di changed my words!!!!!!!!!

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 09:57 AM
HEY!!! You changed my words!! Aren't there JQ Copyright laws to protect my interests? Ken! Ken!!! Di changed my words!!!!!!!!!

Who me? Would I do something like that? Hmmm... maybe the thread monster ate your words? Or maybe they got lost in the 50's? Or maybe Mikki mistook them for a tennis ball and knocked them out of your post? :tennis:

pogo
10-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi all...... I owe you all a little more information about my friend. :(

His name is Gary, 56 years old and we became very close freinds about 30 years ago.

He called me the night before and said that he has been having seizures that the doctors can't explain. He is having a CAT scan next week looking for a brain tumor. Then he explained his father and brother had the same symptoms and died from brain cancer within a year, so he is preparing for the worse at this time.

I cancelled everything on my schedule and drove out to see him.

When I walked into his house yesterday he looked so scared..... I hugged him and we both cried.

Then we talked fishing for a while, took a short road trip to watch some guys catching Salmon, had lunch, played 9 holes of golf, and then I returned him home.

My drive back to Rochester was blur, and I couldn't help but think all the great times we've had together these past 30 years or so, and I'm praying we have many more together.

So that is why I'm not myself. I felt I owed my Intercot family an explanation.

Thanks for your concern and prayers. :hug:

Will somebody spot me a question ?

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi all...... I owe you all a little more information about my friend. :(

His name is Gary, 56 years old and we became very close freinds about 30 years ago.

He called me the night before and said that he has been having seizures that the doctors can't explain. He is having a CAT scan next week looking for a brain tumor. Then he explained his father and brother had the same symptoms and died from brain cancer within a year, so he is preparing for the worse at this time.

When I walked into his house yesterday he looked so scared..... I hugged him and we both cried.

Then we talked fishing for a while, took a short road trip to watch some guys catching Salmon, had lunch, played 9 holes of golf, and then I returned him home.

My drive back to Rochester was blur, and I couldn't help but think all the great times we've had together these past 30 years or so, and I'm praying we have many more together.

Oh Pogo.... I'm tearing up reading this... please don't ever think you owe us an explanation... we are your family and we are here for you.. in good times and in bad... I just wish I could be there in person to give you a hug! :hug: It's 'funny' how we really don't know each other, yet we all care so much about each other... I promise you I will be praying for Gary, and will have my husband and a few other prayer warriors from my church praying for him... you know how to pm me if you need an ear or a prayer... and I'll spot you all the questions you need...

If I spot Pogo my questions then who will spot mine?

drummerboy
10-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey Ken.. we could rake his leaves and use them in our reno! How about gluing them to his walls... don't you think that would look pretty cool? Or hang them from the ceiling...maybe add a pink monkey or two...
Are you related to "Trading Spaces" Hildy?

Did you not read the anti-whine clause in your contract? You've just nullified any protections you may have had. In addition, section 351(C)(4)(d)(25) says that you now owe us each a bag of the cookies of our choice. I'll take chocolate chip. :D

Pogo, Buddy, hang in there. You know there are more medical advances every day, so keep holding out hope for him.

pogo
10-04-2007, 01:28 PM
you know how to pm me if you need an ear or a prayer... I sure do ! Or should I call 1-800-DialaRedhead ? Thanks.

Pogo, Buddy, hang in there. You know there are more medical advances every day, so keep holding out hope for him.

I always will. Thanks Ken.

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Are you related to "Trading Spaces" Hildy?

Why yeah.. she's a distant cousin.. why do you ask? ;)

I sure do ! Or should I call 1-800-DialaRedhead ? Thanks.

Ooops.... you got a wrong number there... it's 1-800-IWantsTheRedHead.... not sure who/what you'd get dialing the other number...:D Hugs to you!

Nascfan
10-04-2007, 02:53 PM

Why am I seeing spots?

Pogo, many, many prayers coming from me. Hopefully everything will turn out ok, there could be many explanations for his symptoms. Keep the faith, and help Gary keep his faith also. My thoughts and hopes are with you both.

pogo
10-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Hugs to you! Hugs to me ? :faint:

Pogo, many, many prayers coming from me. Hopefully everything will turn out ok, there could be many explanations for his symptoms. Keep the faith, and help Gary keep his faith also. My thoughts and hopes are with you both.

Thank you both. :D

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Hugs to me ? :faint:

Yeah hugs to you! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Why does that make you faint? Do you not like getting hugs? Are you one of those people who break out into hives when they get touched? I won't hug you anymore if it's gonna make you faint..I'm sorry...gee.. now I need a hug!

Dsnygirl
10-04-2007, 04:05 PM

Hi Scott!! :hi: Glad to see you zooping in... we've missed you around here!!

Just my kids... spouse leaves before I get home in the am, so he has to wait another couple of hours... ;) But you can be sure I will, and I'll tell him you said so!! He'll like you for sure!!

See lots of you soon!
Hi Mikki!! Oh, I'm so jealous... I really want to stay at the AKL!! I'm hoping for a few nights next trip... :fingers: Glad to see you made it in safely -- how was your ToT ride?? That's one of my favorites... lucky you!!

Hi all...... I owe you all a little more information about my friend.

Pogo, you certainly don't owe us anything, but thanks for sharing -- I will surely be keeping Gary and his family in my prayers. You are a good friend to him, and that is probably what he needs more than just about anything right now. I'm so sorry you have to be going through this, esp. right before you leave - talk about feeling torn. :( Sending you a :hug:, and hoping that today was a little better for you. Don't ever forget we are here for you...

Oh Pogo.... I'm tearing up reading this... please don't ever think you owe us an explanation... we are your family and we are here for you.. in good times and in bad... I just wish I could be there in person to give you a hug! It's 'funny' how we really don't know each other, yet we all care so much about each other...
What she said... :ditto:

Boy... I'm not sure I can come up with a question right now... I think I asked one earlier in the post...

I sure hoping everyone's having a good Thursday!! I'm not back to work until Sat. night, so time to get Dan to do a little packing and start the "MIL is coming" clean-up around here, I think!! :blush:

Natazu
10-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Good morning from Animal Kingdom Lodge! It took me almost 24 hours to get my 24 hour Internet connection. Grrrr. I'm heading to my first meet this morning and will be doing ToT for the first time in years. Can you tell I am not really looking forward to it?I'll look forward to it for you if that will help. Remember, the louder you scream, the less your stomache gets affected by the 4.5 Gs. ;)

I am!!! It's Thanksgiving weekend this weekend!!!!Happy Thanksgiving, eh.

Last Christmas we told the boys we were going to Niagara Falls for dinner -- They were actually disappointed that we weren't stopping there on our way south!!!Do you guys celebrate Christmas a month early too?

pogo
10-04-2007, 08:51 PM
I want to again say "Thank you " for all your hugs, kind words and thoughts for my feelings and for Gary's well being.

But in a better note..... can we each post when we will be gone so Ken, Diane, Carol, Jasper, Scott, and Natalie will know when to start the demolition ?

Just keep quoting the one before you to put it on one final post for them.

Pogo, leave 10/10. return 10/17. :D

Tink&Goofy
10-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Did you hear that they are building a new DVC/hotel in Hawaii?

Where did you hear this ? Is it fact or still rumored ?

It was announced yesterday - check out the DVC forum. Are you going to buy that membership now? Don't put it off! :D

The invitation sounds like a neat idea - when are you going to give it to them?

Maybe this evening (or tomorrow). :secret:

How about buying some Disney Dollars and putting their suitcase on their beds then having a trail of Disney dollars from the door to their suitcase in which you could have the invitation you are printing inside!

What a cute idea! :D

Happy Thanksgiving, eh.

Do you guys celebrate Christmas a month early too?

:funny:

Hope everyone had a good day! Pogo, I hope yours was a little calmer than yesterday. Gary and his family will be in my prayers. You are a good friend - and thats what he needs now. Keep your chin up.

Dsnygirl
10-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Pogo, leave 10/10. return 10/17. :D
Blythe - leave 10/11, return 10/14. :blush: Remember... my house isn't empty.... :D

Boy, everyone's quiet tonight... I guess me included!! I'm off to bed now... dinner didn't set well (although it was good going down!! :confused:) and my evening has been a little off. So, I'm going to go curl up with a good book and my DH and go to sleep - and hopefully wake up feeling just fine!!

Have a good night everyone - anyone staying up late? Jenn, are you packed???

disneydeb
10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Pogo, you have been in my thoughts all day today. Now I read about Gary and the friendship you have... I want to thank you for sharing that with us. Sometimes it helps to be reminded of the important things in life to keep things in perspective. Many hugs for you and give some extra to Gary and his family.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I picked up my costume today and Amy's repairus zipperdee doda! Do you know what I mean? :D

T&G Do the girls know yet? :D

pogo
10-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Pogo, leave 10/10. return 10/17.
Blythe - leave 10/11, return 10/14.

It was announced yesterday - check out the DVC forum. Are you going to buy that membership now? Don't put it off!
It is making it appear more attractive, but not yet. :D

Pogo, I hope yours was a little calmer than yesterday. Gary and his family will be in my prayers. You are a good friend - and thats what he needs now. Keep your chin up.Thanks...it was better a little later in the day. It's just so sad to think his life maybe cut so short.

Pogo, you have been in my thoughts all day today. Now I read about Gary and the friendship you have... I want to thank you for sharing that with us. Sometimes it helps to be reminded of the important things in life to keep things in perspective. Many hugs for you and give some extra to Gary and his family.
Do you know what I think ? You're not so bad as a virtual little sister after all. I can't wait until the day comes when I can give you a :hug: in person !:D

Tink&Goofy
10-04-2007, 11:00 PM

T&G - leave 10/10 (late), return 10/15.

I guess I should start getting ready! I still feel bad about going without DH, and the youngest DD5. Should I feel guilty? (cause I do :blush:)

disneydeb
10-04-2007, 11:11 PM
disneydeb - leave 10/9, return 10/15
Just thought I would join in the fun! I emailed Wendy again today about my ressies. I just can't believe I am going without hubby and both my DDs. Here at age 51 I am declaring my vacation independence. (almost) my DD Amy wouldn't let me go without her.
Who else is going night-night?:cloud9:
Off to sleep now!

ElenitaB
10-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi, Scott! Hi, Mikki! Hope you're enjoying the AKLV. Can't wait to hear about them.

Blythe, you around?

Uh oh... spotty questions! Please don't breathe on me. I don't want to get sick so close to my trip! :ill:

T&G - leave 10/10 (late), return 10/15.

Ellen — Leave late 10/10, return 10/14

Well, I'm done zooping in under the cover of night. Who has a flashlight so I can make it back to my campsite?

ElenitaB
10-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Just in case I don't have time to make it to the thread tomorrow, here's :pixie: for safe and uncomplicated travels for Jenn and her clan of merry men!

:pixie: :plane: :pixie:

How long do you think it will take them to get their first :bar: of the trip?

Beast_fanatic
10-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Blythe - leave 10/11, return 10/14
T&G - leave 10/10 (late), return 10/15
Rhonda - Leave late 10/5, return late 10/15 :joy:

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Much :pixie: on the way to your friend, Pogo.

My flight leaves in just over 20 hours, and I haven't put a single thing into a suitcase yet. Should I be stressing?

disneydeb
10-05-2007, 06:15 AM

My flight leaves in just over 20 hours, and I haven't put a single thing into a suitcase yet. Should I be stressing?

You had better not take time to stress! Pack girl! PACK!!! Get it? :D
See ya real soon!:mickey:

alpro2
10-05-2007, 06:36 AM
Rhonda - Leave late 10/5, return late 10/15

Alex - Leave 10/11, return 10/14

I have to zoop in to Detroit (Mon - Wed) just before the WDW trip so I need to pack twice. I hope I don't take the wrong luggage by mistake. :D Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?

pogo
10-05-2007, 07:22 AM
I guess I should start getting ready! I still feel bad about going without DH, and the youngest DD5. Should I feel guilty? (cause I do)Did you ask him to go with you ? If you did and he said no, then don't feel guilty. If you just didn't ask him to go....... :shake: Guilty !

Thanks Rhonda.... enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures.:sadwave:

I have to zoop in to Detroit (Mon - Wed) just before the WDW trip so I need to pack twice. I hope I don't take the wrong luggage by mistake. Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?
I don't think it matters what you wear in Detriot.... you will look silly ! :D

Have a safe trip.

Jenn - leave 10/05, return ???

I haven't said it lately.... but I miss Natalie. :(

Caroleh
10-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Do you guys celebrate Christmas a month early too?

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving early, you guys celebrate late!!! :D

Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?

Not as long as your wearing your pink shorts and green tube top!!!

Have a safe trip, Jenn and Rhonda!!!

Diane, should we add a fluorescent orange couch to Alex's room for a change in color?

Mickey'sGirl
10-05-2007, 08:33 AM
How long do you think it will take them to get their first :bar: of the trip?Thanks for the well wishes. We should be at POR by 7ish on Saturday evening -- I figure we'll have :bar: :bar: in us by half past. :D You know us too well. They are a food group, correct??

I finally got stuff into our cases last night.... what a relief! Safe journey Rhonda! See ya real soon!

Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?A true Mouseketeer NEVER looks silly in his Mickey ears. :mickey:

I haven't said it lately.... but I miss Natalie. :(
Jenn - leave 10/05, return 10/14

I miss Natalie too! I hope she had a terrific time!

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving early, you guys celebrate late!!!You tell him, Sister! Hello!!! Harvest festival!!! What is coming in from the fields as we speak????? We are not early....we are exactly on time, as usual. :D

drummerboy
10-05-2007, 08:46 AM
I still feel bad about going without DH, and the youngest DD5. Should I feel guilty? (cause I do :blush:)
No but you should feel guilty about leaving me behind.

Nah--just do like DW and throw it all in at the last minute.
Everybody who's leaving on the 10th can be thinking of DD1--that's her birthday.

Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?

I don't think it matters what you wear in Detriot.... you will look silly ! :D
Ah rats! Pogo beat me to it.

Do you believe it's Friday already?

Dsnygirl
10-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Do you believe it's Friday already?
Yup - and thank goodness!! This week was tooo long!

I hope everyone has a good day today - anyone know when Natalie will be back??

See you all later....

Christine
10-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Morning.

Almost all moved in. Finally got computer up last night. Haven't been to bed before 3am since Tuesday. Can't make complete sentences.

Hope I'm not broken by next week...

Do I have to ask a question? Really?

mtown71
10-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow...you all have been pretty busy. Just zwooping in to say hi to everyone! I miss ya'll! I wish I had more time to get on the computer. Why does work have to get in the way? Has anyone discovered how to grow money on trees yet?

ElenitaB
10-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I have to zoop in to Detroit (Mon - Wed) just before the WDW trip so I need to pack twice. I hope I don't take the wrong luggage by mistake. :D Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?
While you're in Detroit, you should go to the border and wave to Nat. She'll know you by the Mickey ears and pink tube top. You'll know her by the shoes.

Almost all moved in. Finally got computer up last night. Haven't been to bed before 3am since Tuesday. Can't make complete sentences.

And all the king's horses, and all the king's men... please don't be broken. Is Olivia all settled into her new room? You guys happy with the end result? Congrats on your new place and lots of :pixie: for happy times there1

Wow...you all have been pretty busy. Just zwooping in to say hi to everyone! I miss ya'll! I wish I had more time to get on the computer. Why does work have to get in the way? Has anyone discovered how to grow money on trees yet?
DDH (Drummerboy's Discount Horticulturalists) are working on it, but since it is a discount operation, they've only been able to grow pennies and dimes. Happy belated birthday!

Rhonda, have a safe flight. No need to pack much... You know that you can buy whatever you need at WDW, right? Why they even put stores at the end of every ride for your shopping convenience! ;)

drummerboy
10-05-2007, 10:53 AM
DDH (Drummerboy's Discount Horticulturalists) are working on it, but since it is a discount operation, they've only been able to grow pennies and dimes.

And they keep weighing down the branches and making them break.

How's the day going?

disneydrmr
10-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Morning all! Wow, what a morning it has been. Had a tire blow out on my way to work... God was watching out for me and I was safely able to get it to the median (I was in the high speed lane)... I called 911 and just about a minute later a tow truck came by, flipped on his lights and pulled in front of me. I thought 911 sent him, but he said he was just driving by and saw me and thought he'd stop to help. He had my tire off and the donut on and we were ready to leave before the Sherrif even arrived.. but the sherrif was able to help me still .. he put his lights on, pulled out into the high speed lane to stop/slow/divert the traffic so I was able to safely get back onto the road and off to work. Gonna cost about $165 to get new tires.. ugh!

What a cute idea!

Glad you like it! I get them every once in awhile.

Blythe - leave 10/11, return 10/14. :blush: Remember... my house isn't empty....

That's ok, we can work around the people...in fact, we could probably use a few extra hands so maybe we'll recruit while there :D

Uh oh... spotty questions! Please don't breathe on me. I don't want to get sick so close to my trip!

Don't worry... I've been spraying all my posts with Lysol.. so no germies here!

Just in case I don't have time to make it to the thread tomorrow, here's :pixie: for safe and uncomplicated travels for Jenn and her clan of merry men!

How long do you think it will take them to get their first :bar: of the trip?

I'll add my best wishes to Jenn and her clan for a safe and magical journey! I'm sure it won't be too long into their trip before they are eating their first mickey bar - hope they think about those of us left behind as they are eating them!

All you need to put into that suitcase is a few sets of clothes - right? So no need to stress! Hakuna Matata!!!

I have to zoop in to Detroit (Mon - Wed) just before the WDW trip so I need to pack twice. I hope I don't take the wrong luggage by mistake. Do you think I will look silly wearing Mickey ears in Detroit?

Depends... would you be wearing them with your pink skirt, your green tube top or your hot pink short shorts?

Diane, should we add a fluorescent orange couch to Alex's room for a change in color?

Hmm...good point... yeah, a flourescent orange couch would look lovely! With some bright red lip shaped throw pillows maybe?

Thanks for the well wishes. We should be at POR by 7ish on Saturday evening -- I figure we'll have :bar: in us by half past. You know us too well. They are a food group, correct??

They are definitly a food group - I believe they fall into a sub catagory of the chocolate food group if I remember my college nutrition class correct...

Morning.

Congrats on being almost all moved in.. you've been missed! You don't need to make comlete sentences for the upcoming meet ... just complete questions! :D

Hi sis! Can't you get on the computer while those pesky people pee into their cups? It's not like they really NEED you to stand by the door...

Rhonda, have a safe flight. No need to pack much... You know that you can buy whatever you need at WDW, right? Why they even put stores at the end of every ride for your shopping convenience! ;)

Adding my safe flight wishes to Rhonda... and what an awesome idea Ellen! They even have suitcases at the resort gift shops - right? So I don't have to pack anything for my DLR trip.. I'll just buy what I need when I'm there.. stuff it into some brand new suitcases and only have to worry about luggage on the return trip! Awesome Ellen!

Dsnygirl
10-05-2007, 12:08 PM

Congrats on being in your new house!! Of course, once you've had a good night's sleep, you'll be able to enjoy it... ;) No pressure, but got any pictures?? :blush:

Don't worry - you won't be broken, and even if you're close to it, I guarantee that when you set your feet on Disney soil, you'll be all better!! :D

Hi Deb!! :hi: Glad to see you around!! How was your birthday??

You know that you can buy whatever you need at WDW, right? Why they even put stores at the end of every ride for your shopping convenience!
I tried that reasoning on Dan... didn't work well, though.... he just pulled out the suitcases and said, "Pack!!" :rolleyes:

Morning all! Wow, what a morning it has been. Had a tire blow out on my way to work... God was watching out for me and I was safely able to get it to the median (I was in the high speed lane)... I called 911 and just about a minute later a tow truck came by, flipped on his lights and pulled in front of me. I thought 911 sent him, but he said he was just driving by and saw me and thought he'd stop to help. He had my tire off and the donut on and we were ready to leave before the Sherrif even arrived.. but the sherrif was able to help me still .. he put his lights on, pulled out into the high speed lane to stop/slow/divert the traffic so I was able to safely get back onto the road and off to work. Gonna cost about $165 to get new tires.. ugh!
That's ok, we can work around the people...in fact, we could probably use a few extra hands so maybe we'll recruit while there :D

Phew!! :whew: Glad to hear you're okay!! How scarey... God definitely had His angels watching over you!! Pretty awesome, huh??

And about those folks "left over" in my house? You won't need to ask twice for recruits... my girls think they are designers extraordinaire, and they'll be MORE than willing to put in their :twocents:, trust me!!

So - how's Friday going? I'm about to run off again, hope everyone's having a good day!

pogo
10-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Quote Caroleh:We don't celebrate Thanksgiving early, you guys celebrate late!!!

You tell him, Sister! Hello!!! Harvest festival!!! What is coming in from the fields as we speak????? We are not early....we are exactly on time, as usual.
Is that because Canada is frozen by November so you had to move the Thanksgiving celebration up ? Just wondering.:confused:

You snooze..... you lose ! :D

Thank God it wasn't worse than that. Tires can be replaced.

That's ok, we can work around the people...in fact, we could probably use a few extra hands so maybe we'll recruit while there
Oh Blythe.... here's something to think about. With you leaving them behind, sad and lonely, whilst you are having fun at WDW...... it might give them a little incentive to join up and make the house as THEY want it ! Call it pay back time ! :D

Hi sis! Can't you get on the computer while those pesky people pee into their cups? It's not like they really NEED you to stand by the door...
If she is truely your sister, I expect her to come back and say that she holds the cup ! :funny:

Christine ???????

Mickey'sGirl
10-05-2007, 12:40 PM
My goodness Diane!! Were you on my highway when it happened? The fuzz did all right by you!

In case I don't get back in --- Take care and stay out of my house....er ... out of trouble!

alpro2
10-05-2007, 01:38 PM

Now don't you feel better about yourself that you didn't comment? ;)

Morning all! Wow, what a morning it has been. Had a tire blow out on my way to work... God was watching out for me and I was safely able to get it to the median (I was in the high speed lane)...
God must have been with you....we heard about the way you drive: "Put the pedal to the metal and hold on tight"!

Almost Miller time yet? :beer:

ElenitaB
10-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Di, glad to hear you're okay. Like Pogo said, tires can be replaced.

Adding my safe flight wishes to Rhonda... and what an awesome idea Ellen! They even have suitcases at the resort gift shops - right? So I don't have to pack anything for my DLR trip.. I'll just buy what I need when I'm there.. stuff it into some brand new suitcases and only have to worry about luggage on the return trip! Awesome Ellen!
Gosh, I like the way you think! :thumbsup:

It is in some time zone! :cheers: My Miller time will be next Friday when I see a certain :chip::dale: gal! :D

Anyone else getting :minnie: really :mickey3: excited about next week?

drummerboy
10-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I just found out that one of my secretaries is going to be at WDW during the time of the meet!:mad: Her son had lots of Marriott points built up, so she's staying with his family there.

I told her to go up to anybody with an I'cot hat or shirt on and say "hello from Drummerboy," so don't be alarmed if you get such a message.

Question, question, who's got the question?

disneydrmr
10-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Phew!! Glad to hear you're okay!! How scarey... God definitely had His angels watching over you!! Pretty awesome, huh??

And about those folks "left over" in my house? You won't need to ask twice for recruits... my girls think they are designers extraordinaire, and they'll be MORE than willing to put in their :twocents:, trust me!!

Thanks... it was pretty awesome! (actually I was scared first.. so it did take me a bit to get to that "God was watching me, pretty awesome" stage...

Well then, we'll just outfit your girls with their Drummerboy Discount Home Reno/Demo shirts and put them right to work.. do they know how to use chain saws yet? :D

Thank God it wasn't worse than that. Tires can be replaced.

If she is truely your sister, I expect her to come back and say that she holds the cup ! :funny:

Thanks Pogo! Maybe my emotions are heightened from it all, but you made me cry! I was actually on the phone with DH when the tire blew and he heard it and it scared him! I had to hang up with him to get over and call for help and he was constantly calling me, he called my dad, it really scared him too.

No, if she was really my sister she would tell them "ok you little druggie, get into that bathroom and don't try any funny business... pee into that cup and don't even think about trying to pull one over on us or else your butt is grass!"

My goodness Diane!! Were you on my highway when it happened? The fuzz did all right by you!

In case I don't get back in --- Take care and stay out of my house....er ... out of trouble!

No, I was on State Route 4. If I'd been on the highway I do believe it would've been much worse cause I usually stay in the middle lane... (hmm.. there's no 'shudder' smilie)

And again, don't worry about your house... it's in good and capable hands! :plot:

God must have been with you....we heard about the way you drive: "Put the pedal to the metal and hold on tight"!

You're just jealous cause the traffic in New York doesn't allow for putting the pedal to the metal... :D

Di, glad to hear you're okay. Like Pogo said, tires can be replaced.

Gosh, I like the way you think!

Anyone else getting really excited about next week?

Thanks Ellen! And believe me, I know tires can be replaced - for a price of $165!

Um, you thought it first! I just expanded on your idea!:thumbsup:

Hmm.. no, not getting excited about next week, but I am getting excited about the fact that in 26 days I'll be in DLR!!! :stitch:

I just found out that one of my secretaries is going to be at WDW during the time of the meet! Her son had lots of Marriott points built up, so she's staying with his family there.

I told her to go up to anybody with an I'cot hat or shirt on and say "hello from Drummerboy," so don't be alarmed if you get such a message.

Question, question, who's got the question?

And did she look at you strange when you told her to say "hello from DRUMMERBOY"? Or does she know about your alias?

Jasper
10-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi all! I have been away from the boards for a few days, does anyone want to give me the Reader's Digest Condensed version of what has been happening?

It looks like we finally have a date for my next back surgery. It looks like December 14 is the terrible day. I am not looking forward to this one because the doc is saying this one is far worse than any of the ones I have had so far. They tell me I will be completely down and out for at least 2 months and could be down for as long as 6 months!! Needless to say I am not looking forward to this one!

pogo
10-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks Pogo! Maybe my emotions are heightened from it all, but you made me cry!
How did I make you cry ? :confused:

You're just jealous cause the traffic in New York doesn't allow for putting the pedal to the metal... :D In upstate NY you can. :D

It looks like we finally have a date for my next back surgery. It looks like December 14 is the terrible day. I am not looking forward to this one because the doc is saying this one is far worse than any of the ones I have had so far. They tell me I will be completely down and out for at least 2 months and could be down for as long as 6 months!! Needless to say I am not looking forward to this one!My thoughts and prayers will be with you. :D

Beast_fanatic
10-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Jasper, 2-6 months on your back? That sounds dreadful! Lots of :pixie: will be headed your way for the surgery and recovery!

I'm packed! Well, mostly. I'm waiting for hubby to get home so we can get the last of his stuff in the bags and then we'll be on the way!

I'm not taking a laptop this trip (we debated it, but decided not to), so try to behave while I'm gone! I don't want to have to come back and administer a lot of :nono:s. :blush:

alpro2
10-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm not taking a laptop this trip (we debated it, but decided not to), so try to behave while I'm gone! I don't want to have to come back and administer a lot of :nono:s. :blush:
OK, she's gone! :thedolls: No laptop either so she can't check. Look Rhonda...no question! :thedolls: :fresh:

Caroleh
10-05-2007, 07:00 PM

My DD, when she was about 6, told me money is green and so are leaves, so it has to grow on trees. I told her to go spend some leaves then!!!

Hmm...good point... yeah, a flourescent orange couch would look lovely! With some bright red lip shaped throw pillows maybe?

Thank goodness you were safe!!

Yes, red lip pillows. Since he has fushia walls, should we paint his ceiling bright yellow or black?

Now my DH is having second thoughts about letting me decorate the house!!

Dsnygirl
10-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Anyone else getting really excited about next week?
Just mildly.... NOT!!! I CANNOT wait!!! :goofy:

I just found out that one of my secretaries is going to be at WDW during the time of the meet! Her son had lots of Marriott points built up, so she's staying with his family there.

That's too funny (okay, not to you... :() but we'll be listening for her!!

Well then, we'll just outfit your girls with their Drummerboy Discount Home Reno/Demo shirts and put them right to work.. do they know how to use chain saws yet?

Ummmmm......

It looks like we finally have a date for my next back surgery. It looks like December 14 is the terrible day. I am not looking forward to this one because the doc is saying this one is far worse than any of the ones I have had so far. They tell me I will be completely down and out for at least 2 months and could be down for as long as 6 months!! Needless to say I am not looking forward to this one!
Jasper, we'll be thinking of you then, and hoping you do REALLY well!! At least it will be over, and hopefully this one will be the last and the best!!

In upstate NY you can.

Oh! So that was you flying by me like a blur.... :D

I'm packed! Well, mostly. I'm waiting for hubby to get home so we can get the last of his stuff in the bags and then we'll be on the way!

OK, she's gone! :thedolls: No laptop either so she can't check. Look Rhonda...no question! :thedolls: :fresh:
:rotfl::funny:

How is everyone tonight?? We're just about to sit down for dinner, but I wanted to zoop in and say hi. So - Jenn & Rhonda must be on their way -- can't believe it!! Time has just flown!!

What's everybody up to tonight??

Tink&Goofy
10-05-2007, 08:21 PM
I still feel bad about going without DH, and the youngest DD5. Should I feel guilty?

Did you ask him to go with you ? If you did and he said no, then don't feel guilty. If you just didn't ask him to go....... :shake: Guilty !

Actually I'm feeling more guilty about DD5 than DH. DH just started a new job the first of the year, so he doesn't have much time off built up, and we are going again as a family next March. But DD5 may not understand that this is a combined birthday trip for the oldest 2 and myself who all have birthdays soon. What should I do?

Congrats on the move! You will really need a break by next week! (get it? Break, broken? :laughing:

While you're in Detroit, you should go to the border and wave to Nat. She'll know you by the Mickey ears and pink tube top. You'll know her by the shoes.
Just think - you could share shoes! Maybe she has some to go with the pink skirt!

Glad to hear that your guardian angel was watching over you!

I'm not taking a laptop this trip (we debated it, but decided not to), so try to behave while I'm gone! I don't want to have to come back and administer a lot of :nono:s.

OK, she's gone! :thedolls: No laptop either so she can't check. Look Rhonda...no question! :thedolls:

Well - we will likely tell the girls tonight. Can't wait to see their reaction. I still don't know what to do about DD5. :confused::help:I could probably get a air ticket with miles! Do you think I could still add one more for the illuminations meet even though its after the deadline???

disneydeb
10-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Morning.

(I'll play the role of Rhonda while she's gone, till I go , then it is up to Carol :D ) Yes !:nono:Those are the rules young lady!

I'm glad you are back up on line! Congratulations on the move!

It's Five o 'clock somwwhere!

OK, she's gone! :thedolls: No laptop either so she can't check. Look Rhonda...no question! :fresh:

I'm telling on you!! I'm telling on you!:D

Just mildly.... NOT!!! I CANNOT wait!!!

That's too funny (okay, not to you... :() but we'll be listening for her!!

Ummmmm......

Jasper, we'll be thinking of you then, and hoping you do REALLY well!! At least it will be over, and hopefully this one will be the last and the best!!

Oh! So that was you flying by me like a blur....
How is everyone tonight?? We're just about to sit down for dinner, but I wanted to zoop in and say hi. So - Jenn & Rhonda must be on their way -- can't believe it!! Time has just flown!!

What's everybody up to tonight??

I'm just zooping by too. got to go ! See you later - for real!

Jasper I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear about the expected surgery.

Diane,
Dont' drive faster than your guardian angels can fly! Glad you are OK!

My daughter and I are driving down Tuesday, leaving about 3 AM. I would appreciate it if ya'll could keep us in your prayers for safe travel.. I 'll do likewise for your flights.:) How many hours is it now?

Caroleh
10-05-2007, 09:51 PM
(I'll play the role of Rhonda while she's gone, till I go , then it is up to Carol :D

Gee, thanks, Deb!!! At least I won't have very many people to watch!!! Will you be gone before Alex?

Tink&Goofy
10-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Did you hear it? It was a big sonic boom - about 6:35pm (9:35pm for you easterners). It was so loud it shook the windows - and set off car alarms!!!

Oh..wait - it was just the kids shrieking hysterically when they found out we are going to WDW!!:joy::jaw: Yep - we told them! The oldest said it was the best sweet 16 birthday ever!

I told them about the MNSSHP - so they could plan costumes if they want - but am keeping most of the plans secret for now.:secret:

DD is now upstairs scouring her WDW book - making plans already!!:mickey:

At this point, I am still not planning to take DD5, since it originally was supposed to be a birthday celebration for me and the older two - and we are all going as a family in March. So now I just have to figure out how to make it up to her....:blush:

Natazu
10-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Wow, that's funny.

Hi all! I have been away from the boards for a few days, does anyone want to give me the Reader's Digest Condensed version of what has been happening?There certainly hasn't been any tennis getting played:humph:

It looks like we finally have a date for my next back surgery. It looks like December 14 is the terrible day. I am not looking forward to this one because the doc is saying this one is far worse than any of the ones I have had so far. They tell me I will be completely down and out for at least 2 months and could be down for as long as 6 months!! Needless to say I am not looking forward to this one!May it be safe, speedy, painless, and without tapioca pudding. Why do hospitals think people want to eat that stuff?

What's everybody up to tonight??Washing clothes and dragging luggage upstairs to pack. T- 39 hours and we're out of here (even though I'm not on the list) :humph:

Oh..wait - it was just the kids shrieking hysterically when they found out we are going to WDW!!:joy::jaw: Yep - we told them! The oldest said it was the best sweet 16 birthday ever! You should have taken a video to embarrass with them later in life.

At this point, I am still not planning to take DD5, since it originally was supposed to be a birthday celebration for me and the older two - and we are all going as a family in March. So now I just have to figure out how to make it up to her....:blush:I'm thinkin' an XBOX but that's just me. What do 5 yr olds want?

alpro2
10-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Will you be gone before Alex?
She's been gone a long time ago. :D

At this point, I am still not planning to take DD5, since it originally was supposed to be a birthday celebration for me and the older two - and we are all going as a family in March. So now I just have to figure out how to make it up to her....:blush:
eeesh....how is DD5 taking it?

Another summer like day here in the NY area. Is Pogo's pool still open?

disneydeb
10-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Did you hear it? It was a big sonic boom - about 6:35pm (9:35pm for you easterners). It was so loud it shook the windows - and set off car alarms!!!

Oh..wait - it was just the kids shrieking hysterically when they found out we are going to WDW!! Yep - we told them! The oldest said it was the best sweet 16 birthday ever!

I told them about the MNSSHP - so they could plan costumes if they want - but am keeping most of the plans secret for now.:secret:

DD is now upstairs scouring her WDW book - making plans already!!

Is her birthday anywhere around March? If so make a BB Boutique, then Tea at the Grand Flo- jus a mother daughter thing. Does that work?

May it be safe, speedy, painless, and without tapioca pudding. Why do hospitals think people want to eat that stuff?

I like tapioca pudding! :D

Washing clothes and dragging luggage upstairs to pack. T- 39 hours and we're out of here (even though I'm not on the list) :humph:

[/QUOTE]
What list? :confused: I don't know nothing bout no stinkin' list! :D
Don't worry Jym you and Rachel are on the list of those that matter.

ME!!!:D
I woke up again at 1:30 this AM and have not gone back to sleep. I'm too excited to sleep!

disneydrmr
10-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Happy Saturday! Well, was blessed again.. even though the Tire place qouted me $165 it ended up only being $125... whew!

Hi all! I have been away from the boards for a few days, does anyone want to give me the Reader's Digest Condensed version of what has been happening?

Wow, you will be in my prayers! Hope your surgery is a huge success and that recovery is quick and easy!

Readers Digest version? Um, 90% of this thread is leaving for WDW.. the few of us left are planning the demos/renos at their homes...

How did I make you cry ? :confused:

With your comment about houw it could've been worse and that tires can be replaced.. I read between the lines and it sounds like you are implying that I can't be replaced and that made me think that you like me, you really really like me! :D (If I'm wrong in this please don't correct me... let me live in this little dream world thinking that the wonderful Pogo actually likes me!!!! :D:D)

I'm not taking a laptop this trip (we debated it, but decided not to), so try to behave while I'm gone! I don't want to have to come back and administer a lot of :nono:s.

Hmmm... Alex is gonna be in WDW with you so I believe you will still be administering a lot of no nos!!!!

OK, she's gone! :thedolls: No laptop either so she can't check. Look Rhonda...no question!

Yep! A lot of no nos!!!!! :D

Thank goodness you were safe!!

Yes, red lip pillows. Since he has fushia walls, should we paint his ceiling bright yellow or black?

Now my DH is having second thoughts about letting me decorate the house!!

Thanks CArol!

I say let's go with the bright NEON yellow!! (hmmm.. is there some way to make it a flashing neon yellow ceiling?) I mean, black is a classic color and well.. Alex just doesn't strike me as a 'classic' color guy...

Now why would your dh not want you to decorate the house? :confused:

Diane,
Dont' drive faster than your guardian angels can fly! Glad you are OK!

My daughter and I are driving down Tuesday, leaving about 3 AM. I would appreciate it if ya'll could keep us in your prayers for safe travel.. I 'll do likewise for your flights) How many hours is it now?

Thanks Deb! My guardian angels were definitly on the ball yesterday!

I will be praying for all of you to have safe trips!!

I'm thinkin' an XBOX but that's just me. What do 5 yr olds want?

That's a good question since most toys have now been recalled... think a 5 year old would be interested in an encyclopedia set?

Dsnygirl
10-06-2007, 08:48 AM

Oh..wait - it was just the kids shrieking hysterically when they found out we are going to WDW!! Yep - we told them! The oldest said it was the best sweet 16 birthday ever!

I told them about the MNSSHP - so they could plan costumes if they want - but am keeping most of the plans secret for now.

DD is now upstairs scouring her WDW book - making plans already!

At this point, I am still not planning to take DD5, since it originally was supposed to be a birthday celebration for me and the older two - and we are all going as a family in March. So now I just have to figure out how to make it up to her...
That is so great -- what a wonderful surprise for them!! And I'm sure your DD5 will be fine - she probably doesn't have the same kind of memories as your older two, and it won't bother her as much to miss it (this time!) Just promise her something special of her very own on your March trip - like BBB, perhaps?? :cloud9:

Another summer like day here in the NY area. Is Pogo's pool still open?
It's gorgeous again here, too.... wow, what a bunch of beautiful days we've had!! Hard to believe it's October... but I'm SO glad it is!! :mjump:

I woke up again at 1:30 this AM and have not gone back to sleep. I'm too excited to sleep!
Yipes!! I hope you're sleeping now....

Happy Saturday! Well, was blessed again.. even though the Tire place qouted me $165 it ended up only being $125... whew!

Yeah!! Don't you love it when things like that happen???

Good morning everyone... we're off to take the girls to ballet and then we've got a birthday party this afternoon.... then it's costume shopping w/ the girls and TRYING to get a little housecleaning done... didn't manage to get any done yesterday!! "Something" just seemed to always get in the way... :blush:

Hope you all have a great Saturday - what's everyone else up to, and who'll burn the late night candle w/ me tonight? (Yup... headed back to work... only 2 more nights, though!! :D)

Caroleh
10-06-2007, 09:13 AM
I like tapioca pudding! :D

I like tapioca pudding also!!! Since I'm the only one I don't get it too often. :(

I had that kind of a night also. I was dreaming about Disney!!! Are you sending me vibes or am I starting to get excited about my trip?

Thanks CArol!

I say let's go with the bright NEON yellow!! (hmmm.. is there some way to make it a flashing neon yellow ceiling?) I mean, black is a classic color and well.. Alex just doesn't strike me as a 'classic' color guy...

Now why would your dh not want you to decorate the house? :confused:

For the flashing lights we could imbed LED lights!! OH yes, and a disco ball. Alex seems like a disco ball type guy!!!

I think the DH is afraid of what I'll do to our house!!!

It's gorgeous again here, too.... wow, what a bunch of beautiful days we've had!! Hard to believe
Hope you all have a great Saturday - what's everyone else up to, and who'll burn the late night candle w/ me tonight? (Yup... headed back to work... only 2 more nights, though!! :D)

It's gorgeous here also. Our apartment complex turned off the air conditioning back on Sept. 15 and it's suppose to get up to around 90 today.

On my agenda this weekend--work on the Christmas tree skirt, stocking, cushion and wall hanging for a store display(the skirt, stocking and cushion will be easy) and finish a baby quilt for my nephew and wife's baby.

I might be up with you, Blythe, since it is a long weekend!!!

Tink&Goofy
10-06-2007, 12:50 PM
T- 39 hours and we're out of here (even though I'm not on the list) :humph:
Do you really want to be on "the list"? Gotta give your dates, man.

I'm thinkin' an XBOX but that's just me. What do 5 yr olds want?
Now how did I know that would be coming from you?

Is her birthday anywhere around March? If so make a BB Boutique, then Tea at the Grand Flo- jus a mother daughter thing. Does that work?

The BBB is a great idea! Actually, her B-day is in May - and they usually have a "kids fly free" special to DL about then.....

For the flashing lights we could imbed LED lights!! OH yes, and a disco ball. Alex seems like a disco ball type guy!!!
A disco ball? Well if you have a disco ball, you have to have a lighted dance floor!

Its gorgeous here also. Our apartment complex turned off the air conditioning back on Sept. 15 and it's suppose to get up to around 90 today.
While you are basking in the extended summer, we turned the furnace on this week, and its been in the mid 50s during the day, and low 40s at night. They even had 2 feet of snow on the mountain (about an hour away). They are talking about opening the lower slopes before Halloween. (The upper lift operates year round).

eeesh....how is DD5 taking it?
She doesn't know quite yet. I have to make some special plans for her. Really, the main reason for not taking her is the red-eye flight. She would not handle it well - and it would be late in the day before we could get into the room. There is just no way to get around that. DH will plan some special things for her - and its good bonding time for them.

Today is cool and cloudy, but at least dry at this point. We are going to have a rude awakening when we land in Orlando heat! All of our summer stuff has already been put away!!
Is that an excuse to buy new stuff?

alpro2
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM

I've been know to cut a rug or two. Want to go for a whirl? :D

Originally Posted by disneydrmr
Hmmm... Alex is gonna be in WDW with you so I believe you will still be administering a lot of no nos!!!!

No-no's? At the "Happiest Place on Earth?" :thedolls:

Caroleh
10-06-2007, 05:11 PM
I've been know to cut a rug or two. Want to go for a whirl? :D

I can't dance, but I do belly dance!!! Care to join me? I now can see Alex's halloween costume...a belly dancer!!

alpro2
10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Caroleh
I can't dance, but I do belly dance!!! Care to join me? I now can see Alex's halloween costume...a belly dancer!!

Can it be pink, like I Dream of Jeannie? :D

ElenitaB
10-06-2007, 05:47 PM
I'd pay money to see that costume! :rotfl:

I was by earlier, but I didn't have anything to say. Can you believe that?

I need to make myself do some laundry tonight. Anyone want to come over and help?

Caroleh
10-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Yes, Alex, you can have it in pink. Do you want me to make the costume for you or are you buying it at the Moroccan pavilion? Are you going to wear your hair like Jeanne?

mtown71
10-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi Deb!! :hi: Glad to see you around!! How was your birthday??

Hi back! Managed to find a couple seconds today to drop in & say hi. Just got home from a wedding. My birthday was o.k. Not the best. Had to be at work...need I say more?

May I just say......eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!! :faint: They couldn't pay me enough for that! What kind of sicko do you think I am??? Man, that is something Alex would say.:goof:

No, if she was really my sister she would tell them "ok you little druggie, get into that bathroom and don't try any funny business... pee into that cup and don't even think about trying to pull one over on us or else your butt is grass!"

Now, that is more like I would say & I have said something similar to that to some of those little idiots! Do they really think we wouldn't be able to smell the bleach they add to their urine????

Jasper, hope your next back surgery goes o.k. Tons of pixie dust & prayers heading your way! It doesn't sound fun but I know you will make it through & I pray this will solve all of your problems!
Boy, I am jealous that I won't be able to go down to meet ya'll this coming week. Does anyone have room in their suitcase for me??? Oh well, I will just look forward to going to Disneyland at the end of this month with Di. How many more days to go, Di?
I am still having trouble with my stomach. I am really thinking it is really the GERD afterall. I don't get the stomach pain as much now but boy, I can burp with the best of the guys now! I need to get to the doc & get back on some medicine.

disneydeb
10-06-2007, 07:51 PM

Sounds familiar....

Yep, sounds real familiar.....

I'd pay money to see that costume! :rotfl:

You won't have to pay any more money if you've already bought your MNSSHP ticket.....because...

Yes, Alex, you can have it in pink. Do you want me to make the costume for you or are you buying it at the Moroccan pavilion? Are you going to wear your hair like Jeanne?

Alex, you will have a twin dressed like that.
Brittany is going as Jasmine and bought a belly dancer outfit in pink! She knows Jasmine has black hair, But Brittany is so very blonde and is not planning to get a wig. :D She was so stressed over the costume thing I told her she would look great as a blonde Jasmine. No one laugh THIS is TRUE! Would I kid you?

Hi back! Managed to find a couple seconds today to drop in & say hi. Just got home from a wedding.

I am still having trouble with my stomach. I am really thinking it is really the GERD afterall. I don't get the stomach pain as much now but boy, I can burp with the best of the guys now! I need to get to the doc & get back on some medicine.

Oh man! I just rememberred I forgot to go to a wedding today! Thank goodness it wasn't mine!:D

I still say it sounds like it sounds like your gall bladder. I got to be a great belcher before I had surgery! I would embarrass my husband!:thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
10-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Please, oh please... that'd be worth the price of admission... :D

I was by earlier, but I didn't have anything to say. Can you believe that?

I need to make myself do some laundry tonight. Anyone want to come over and help?
Funny - that's happened to me a few times lately. (I know, shocking....) I think this whole I'cot Bash has just had me on WAY more than I used to be... not a bad thing, though!! :thumbsup:

I'd love to come do laundry - it'd be better than being at work!! Can we have :marg: while we do it? Might make the stuff getting thrown in together a little messy, but hey.... :cool:

Christine
10-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Congrats on being in your new house!! No pressure, but got any pictures?? :blush:
Soon...but first I have to find my camera!

Christine ???????

leave 10/10 for DFW, then fly to MCO 10/11
return 10/16

What a day! Everything hurts! And I'm SOOO sleepy! We're pushing so hard to try to get settled before my trip, but I see a crash in my near future!
Today, two soccer games, team pictures, showed the rental to prospective tenants, went to the school to set up fall fest booth, then worked it for three hours.
Now, off to tackle the 14 big garbage bags of clothes to put away! :faint:

Hey I Dream of Jeannie, can't you just cross your arms and unpack all the rest?

disneydeb
10-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Soon...but first I have to find my camera!

leave 10/10 for DFW, then fly to MCO 10/11
return 10/16

What a day! Everything hurts! And I'm SOOO sleepy! We're pushing so hard to try to get settled before my trip, but I see a crash in my near future!
Today, two soccer games, team pictures, showed the rental to prospective tenants, went to the school to set up fall fest booth, then worked it for three hours.

I don't see how youdo it. How was the game? :D

Tink&Goofy
10-06-2007, 10:48 PM

Wow! I think you need to go to WDW just to relax!! :D

A pretty calm day here. DH took DD15 to a bowling tournament - she took 4th!! :thumbsup: (and gets the all important scholarship money!:blush:). They won't be home until VERY late. I took DD5 to get her halloween costume - she wanted to be a pirate - and we got the cutest costume. She looks so funny in it! :D
My other DD looked for costumes, but didn't find much. How many people dress in costume for MNSSHP? If we don't have costumes, are we going to feel weird? :confused:

Dsnygirl
10-06-2007, 10:49 PM
:rotfl: :funny:

Christine, how are those 14 bags doing?? ;) You've had quite the day.... put your feet up, girlfriend, and get yourself a :marg:!!! Only 4 more days.... :cloud9:

ElenitaB
10-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Hi, Deb. Have they given you anything for GERD? I've been taking Aciphex and it's really working well.

Hey, Christine. How did SGG do today? (Super Goalie Girl)

Brittany is going as Jasmine and bought a belly dancer outfit in pink! She knows Jasmine has black hair, But Brittany is so very blonde and is not planning to get a wig. :D She was so stressed over the costume thing I told her she would look great as a blonde Jasmine. No one laugh THIS is TRUE! Would I kid you?
Do we get to ask her if she's Jeanne? Does she even know who Jeanne is???

How many people dress in costume for MNSSHP? If we don't have costumes, are we going to feel weird? :confused:
Not everyone dresses in costume and I'm pretty sure that some of our contingent won't be in costume. No stressing allowed! :nono: This is vacation we're talking about!

By the way, where has Sandy been lately?

I'd love to come do laundry - it'd be better than being at work!! Can we have :marg: while we do it? Might make the stuff getting thrown in together a little messy, but hey.... :cool:
Got three loads done today. Probably have another 4 to do tomorrow. But I really want to have certain things under control before we leave for my "business trip." As for the :marg:, sorry but Rita hasn't visited here in a very long time. I do have a few bottles of :wine: from back when I could still imbibe. It's either aged or we can make salad dressing. ;)

Have a good night, all (particularly you, Blythe, and ... Lynne, you too if you're working and happen to see this).

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 02:34 AM
My other DD looked for costumes, but didn't find much. How many people dress in costume for MNSSHP? If we don't have costumes, are we going to feel weird? :confused:
I think it's about 50/50 from what I've heard... Dan & I are dressing up, but it's just a really good excuse for us to be able to!! I think if they don't find anything and just wear some kind of Halloween shirts or something, they'd be fine!! (And I'm sure they can find some kind of H'ween Mickey ears to wear!! :D)

Have a good night, all (particularly you, Blythe, and ... Lynne, you too if you're working and happen to see this).
Thanks!! My night was grand until 11pm... then all heck broke loose w/ two of my patients, and I ran like crazy until 0130!! Now things are back to "normal"... but I'm thinking my request to be "cancelled" tomorrow night just isn't going to happen. :( Oh well... I guess it'll just be more vaca time for the holidays!!

Hope you all had a good Saturday night... anyone up?? Lynne?? T&G?? It's only 11:30 out your way....

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Hope you all had a good Saturday night... anyone up?? Lynne?? T&G?? It's only 11:30 out your way....

I'm here - but not for long. All the little birdies and safely back in the nest for the night, so its time to :sleepin:. Have a good night.

Since y'all get up so much earlier than me, who's going to have the coffee ready?

trackbarroness
10-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Working and umm being rather bad in away that's good really. sort of kind of.
I'm an opener can't help it. I might have done something earlier in the week that might be construed as kind of crazy. PirateGal and I have become DVC members, at the newest/latest addition to the DVC club. and that resort is AKLV. :D I've been working over in the Stitch complex. So if your visiting the park real soon that's the area of T-land that you'll find me in.
On Friday I work until 4 that day. :D
Is today really Sunday?

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 04:12 AM
:congrats:Christine, for finally being in your house and good luck in unpacking!!! You're going to need the trip to WDW to relax from all that work!!

Sorry I couldn't be here tonight for you, Blythe. The DH decided to "fix" his computer, which now means the laptop is now not working. So instead of being on my desktop, I decided to go sew. Don't ask how I did it, but I threw my back out. I took an ibuprofen and went to bed. I woke up at 3am with my usual tropical moment, only to find out the DH was still awake. He informs me that now he also ruined my mouse. Now I really can't sleep, because this means both computers are down. I send him to bed, I get up and fixed my mouse. Now we have 1 working computer at least and my back feels better!!!! The rule around here is "I don't care what you do to your computer, but leave mine alone" I have the printer, the die cut machine for my scrapbooking and my quilt design program on the desktop and I don't want to be without any of those items.

Was that long winded enough for 4am?

Natazu
10-07-2007, 05:10 AM
Was that long winded enough for 4am?No?

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 06:59 AM
I've been up since 4:00 and just now got GS back down to sleep, his mom is at work. Is everyone pullling all nighters?

Ellen, I don't know if Brittany knows that she is a dead ringer for Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeannie or not. But when the girls tried on their costumes, that is what I thought. I didn't tell her that she looked more like Jeannie than Jasmine because she had had enough trouble finding a costume she could afford. It'll be all right,because we'll be at Disney!:mickey:

alpro2
10-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by Caroleh

Can I have my navel exposed?

Please, oh please... that'd be worth the price of admission... :D

Whispers to self "(Hmmmm...I may be on to something. I can get paid for dressing in drag)."

I don't see how youdo it. How was the game? :D
Is youdo any relation to the Jedi Master, Yoda? :yoda:

Not everyone dresses in costume and I'm pretty sure that some of our contingent won't be in costume.
I will be dressed in my everyday costume.

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 08:14 AM
No?

What else could I talk about? How I'm going to decorate your place? I think we have Alex's all figured out!!!

Your harem pants have to sit on your hips below you belly button, and no navel stone. That was added to Jeanne because the censors thought she was over-exposed. Make sure you do your shimmies to make that hip belt make noise!!!

I miss Pogo. :( I know he hasn't left yet.:unsure: I hope everything is okay.

ElenitaB
10-07-2007, 11:19 AM
On Friday I work until 4 that day. :D
Is today really Sunday?
Hi, Sandy! Yes, today is really Sunday and it's going to be very busy in my house, at least. My desk looks like a paper store right now, with things half-printed for the meets, etc. (I need to go to Staples and get more ink for the printer.)

Sandy, are you going to any of the INTERCOT festivities? We'll be in MK on Friday. I know I'll be sure to come on by to say hi. I wasn't able to visit Stitch the last two times we were there so this time will be my first to come face to face with the darling creature. :stitch2:

So is everyone else packing?? Wonder what Jenn and crew, and Rhonda and DH are up to today. :mickey:

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 11:49 AM

Whispers to self "(Hmmmm...I may be on to something. I can get paid for dressing in drag)."

Is youdo any relation to the Jedi Master, Yoda? :yoda:

I will be dressed in my everyday costume.

Yes and Yogi, yoohoo too.:D

You'll be too cute!:thedolls:

What else could I talk about? How I'm going to decorate your place? I think we have Alex's all figured out!!!

Your harem pants have to sit on your hips below you belly button, and no navel stone. That was added to Jeanne because the censors thought she was over-exposed. Make sure you do your shimmies to make that hip belt make noise!!!

My sentiments exactly.

Hi, Sandy! Yes, today is really Sunday and it's going to be very busy in my house, at least. My desk looks like a paper store right now, with things half-printed for the meets, etc. (I need to go to Staples and get more ink for the printer.)

Sandy, are you going to any of the INTERCOT festivities? We'll be in MK on Friday. I know I'll be sure to come on by to say hi. I wasn't able to visit Stitch the last two times we were there so this time will be my first to come face to face with the darling creature. :stitch2:

So is everyone else packing?? Wonder what Jenn and crew, and Rhonda and DH are up to today. :mickey:

Yes I'm packing, cleaning, babysitting, and doing laundry. I feel overwhelmed. Is that normal?

Natazu
10-07-2007, 11:53 AM
As long as you leave the Tink artwork, it's all good.

So is everyone else packing?? Wonder what Jenn and crew, and Rhonda and DH are up to today. :mickey:I'm taking a break mid-pack. We're most of the way through - waiting for some clothes to dry. Are we the only ones with a piece of luggage just for shoes?

alpro2
10-07-2007, 01:20 PM

My sentiments exactly.

I miss Pogo too. Does the expression, "I miss him like a toothache" apply? :D

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 01:23 PM
I might have done something earlier in the week that might be construed as kind of crazy. PirateGal and I have become DVC members, at the newest/latest addition to the DVC club. and that resort is AKLV. :D I've been working over in the Stitch complex. So if your visiting the park real soon that's the area of T-land that you'll find me in.
On Friday I work until 4 that day.
Congratulations on being a DVC owner. Careful - its addicting - you will want to add on....
Stitch is not my favorite, but if I am in the area I will stop by. (we won't, however, being going inside this attraction :ack:)

:ditto:

I'm taking a break mid-pack. We're most of the way through - waiting for some clothes to dry. Are we the only ones with a piece of luggage just for shoes?
No - I would bet that Alex has "shoe luggage" too! :D Rachel just has to have choices....unless its really YOUR shoe luggage. :D

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 01:25 PM
AAHHHHHHH!!

Don't worry, there is nothing wrong. I just felt like screaming!:D

Is excitement, anxiety or the mixture of the two?

Amy wants to leave tomorrow night at midnight! :confused: I need my 2 extra hours to sleep!:D

Whick I probably won't be able to do anyway!

Better get back to it!

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
:nono: T&G you forgot yout question. (Someone did say that I was suppose to help keep an eye out until Rhonda got back, right?)

Is everyone packing? Boy it's really quiet this weekend. Could it be this quiet just because we have no Pogo? Where's Ken? Boy am I going to lonely when everyone leaves. :(:pout:

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 01:53 PM
:nono: T&G you forgot yout question. (Someone did say that I was suppose to help keep an eye out until Rhonda got back, right?)
Oops! :blush: I didn't know that Rhonda had a back up! :D

Is everyone packing? Boy it's really quiet this weekend. Could it be this quiet just because we have no Pogo? Where's Ken? Boy am I going to lonely when everyone leaves. :(:pout:
Nope - not packing yet. Not even doing laundry yet. I like the thrill of waiting until the last minute and frantically thrashing around! :laughing:

Don't know where Ken or Pogo are. Its sure quiet without them!
I am still debating taking my laptop - it will probably be a last minute decision. I know Jym said he is taking his. I'm surprised Jym is not bringing his XBOX :D (oops - maybe thats what that extra suitcase has in it along with the shoes!). Is anyone else going with computer in hand??

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Oops! :blush: I didn't know that Rhonda had a back up! :D

Nope - not packing yet. Not even doing laundry yet. I like the thrill of waiting until the last minute and frantically thrashing around! :laughing:

I am still debating taking my laptop - it will probably be a last minute decision. I know Jym said he is taking his. I'm surprised Jym is not bringing his XBOX :D (oops - maybe thats what that extra suitcase has in it along with the shoes!). Is anyone else going with computer in hand??

Not taking one. My peeps can reach my by cell phone.:D My husband is only into email at work. I have one suitcase just for room amenities.. Can you guess what is in it?:D

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Can you guess what is in it?:D

Pictures of those you left behind, like me?

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 03:09 PM

I don't think I have your picture, do I?

I have my foot fixer packed, a fan, food items, etc.

trackbarroness
10-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Let's see I work early everyday.
so I could stop by and just say hello.
Have to first check the times of when everyone is suppose to meet.
Does anyone want to help me with the laundry? :D it's so backed up we've got at least 4 or 5 loads worth of it. :D

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
I don't think I have your picture, do I?

No, but I thought I'd try!!!

Diane...I think it's time we concentrate on another person's house. How about Jym? I see a possum theme here. Maybe make tink into possums? A possum covered couch? Paint choices..I see a nice chocolate brown or would grey be better?

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Diane...I think it's time we concentrate on another person's house. How about Jym? I see a possum theme here. Maybe make tink into possums? A possum covered couch? Paint choices..I see a nice chocolate brown or would grey be better?

Jym would probably say "do whatever you want with the house, just leave the XBOX alone!!":D But think of Rachel! She has to endure Jym AND his XBOX - do you really want to subject her to possum?

alpro2
10-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Boy it's really quiet this weekend. Could it be this quiet just because we have no Pogo? Where's Ken? Boy am I going to lonely when everyone leaves.

Is anyone else going with computer in hand??
What am I, chopped liver? "Ain't" I enough?

And, yes, I am bringing my laptop. Still have to post the Fact of the Day.

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi guys - just a quick zoop in before I head off to the showers and play with the girls a bit before work. DH is off to hunt and kill a pizza for dinner, so I'm totally off the hook as far as cooking goes, too!! :thumbsup:

How was everyone's Sunday? It's been pretty quiet around here - is everyone packing? (And that includes all of you who are staying here to keep the JQ thread warm.... I'm sure you've got your backhoes and reno tools very carefully set aside and guarded ... :hide2::hide:)

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
What am I, chopped liver? "Ain't" I enough?

Chopped liver, ummm, remember it's Thanksgiving up here and you might get stuffed into a turkey. Jym's been here also, but I figured you might be getting tired of me picking on you all the time. I just miss Pogo and his :D.

So since you are posting the Fact of the Day, are you going to be checking on us here in JQ? So I'll have to sort of nice?

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 08:02 PM
i heard from Pogo, he says he is OK and just busy. Maybe he is distancing himself from us.
Has anyone PMed Ken?

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi all .... just zooping in from work to say hi!! So far, my night is starting out a little better, but I hesitate to say much and tempt fate!!

I hope everyone's having a good Sunday night... everyone ready to begin a new week??

ElenitaB
10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
At this point, it definitely looks like the laptop is coming because I'm going to have to sneak in some WORK while we're there. I've yet to go to WDW without it in tow, and oft times, I do have work to turn in while we're there. I really don't mind though (really :blush:).

How was everyone's Sunday? It's been pretty quiet around here - is everyone packing? (And that includes all of you who are staying here to keep the JQ thread warm.... I'm sure you've got your backhoes and reno tools very carefully set aside and guarded ... :hide2::hide:)
There's an open suitcase on the bed and it actually has some clean, folded clothes in it. Miracles DO happen! (Four more loads of laundry to do tomorrow... didn't rush to do them today because DS doesn't have school tomorrow so we didn't have dire need of a clean uniform.)

DS lost another tooth today. That's the third in the space of a month. Do kids shed teeth?

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 09:14 PM
I hope everyone's having a good Sunday night... everyone ready to begin a new week??

My week is starting off with tomorrow off, since it is actually Thanksgiving day!!! Okay where did Pogo hide that darn backhoe? I think he is keeping us from doing Jenn's place.

pogo
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
She has to endure Jym AND his XBOX - do you really want to subject her to possum?I personally think it would be a good move ! You should have seen her wolf down that possum last April. :D

Oh God.... we will still have to put up with you whilst you're gone ? :D

DH is off to hunt and kill a pizza for dinner, so I'm totally off the hook as far as cooking goes, too!!
Wow... when did pizza hunting season open in NY ? :D

I just miss Pogo and his :D.
Aw shucks Buddy....... you're making me blush. :blush:

i heard from Pogo, he says he is OK and just busy. Maybe he is distancing himself from us.
Sorry Sis.... just been busy. Why would I distance myself from JC ? :D

This has been one of the best Sunday's I've had all week ! :D

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I personally think it would be a good move ! You should have seen her wolf down that possum last April. :D

Oh God.... we will still have to put up with you whilst you're gone ? :D

Sorry Sis.... just been busy. Why would I distance myself from JC ? :D

and JC would be Just Curtains?:confused:;)

Natazu
10-07-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm surprised Jym is not bringing his XBOX :D (oops - maybe thats what that extra suitcase has in it along with the shoes!).My XBOX won't be anywhere near those shoes.

Does anyone want to help me with the laundry? Rachel says she's on the way. I figure she should help somebody with their laundry.

Jym would probably say "do whatever you want with the house, just leave the XBOX alone!!":D But think of Rachel! She has to endure Jym AND his XBOX - do you really want to subject her to possum?You know I can hear you right?

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 09:55 PM

... did it ever close??? :D

Unfortunately, I didn't get any... he grilled me some marinated chicken instead.... pizza hasn't been agreeing w/ me lately unless it is sans sauce, and although I LOVE white pizza, it's not a fav w/ anyone else. :( But the chicken was good!! :thumbsup:

Anyone out there w/ me?

drummerboy
10-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Yes, but we'll have to blur it everywhere you go.

Are we the only ones with a piece of luggage just for shoes?
You know that Natalie has gone to WDW and you ask that question?

Where's Ken?
Here I are. Yes, you are the designated no-no-er until Rhonda gets back.

1. ops! I didn't know that Rhonda had a back up!

2. Don't know where Ken or Pogo are. Its sure quiet without them!

1. See above.
2. See below.

I have one suitcase just for room amenities.. Can you guess what is in it?:D

I think that would be the only right thing to do. Maybe place our pictures next to you on the rides, etc so we can at least be there virtually (Note I did not say virtuously.) :thedolls:

DH is off to hunt and kill a pizza for dinner.
Now that was funny.

all of you who are staying here to keep the JQ thread warm.... I'm sure you've got your backhoes and reno tools very carefully set aside and guarded ... :thedolls::thedolls:
He he he he.

My week is starting off with tomorrow off, since it is actually Thanksgiving day!!!
I knew there was a good reason I was taking tomorrow off.

OK--sorry to be AWOL so long, especially since we're short on personnel. A grop of us did a book signing at Riverfest in Wilmington, NC yesterday and today, and last night DW and I had an Ooompah band gig as well. Whew.

Things will be fairly quiet until nest weekend, when we have another band gig. Everybody has to go to the German pavilion at Epcot on Saturday and say a Prost! :beer: to Drummerboy. You don't know how much I hate missing the meet and not seeing all of you in person. :(

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 10:00 PM

Glad to make you blush, Buddy, but do you have more then one Sunday a week? Tell me how you do that!!!

You know I can hear you right?

You know, Jym, I wouldn't do anything behind your back!! Just letting you know my plans, just like we did with Alex!!! Just be glad I'm planning possum and not a pole cat!!!

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 10:08 PM
OK--sorry to be AWOL so long, especially since we're short on personnel. A grop of us did a book signing at Riverfest in Wilmington, NC yesterday and today, and last night DW and I had an Ooompah band gig as well. Whew.

Things will be fairly quiet until nest weekend, when we have another band gig. Everybody has to go to the German pavilion at Epcot on Saturday and say a Prost! :beer: to Drummerboy. You don't know how much I hate missing the meet and not seeing all of you in person. :(

Ken, nothing personal, but have you been into the :beer: tonight helping me celebrate Thanksgiving? :D

pogo
10-07-2007, 10:10 PM
A grop of us did a book signing at Riverfest in Wilmington, NC yesterday and today, and last night DW and I had an Ooompah band gig as well.
OK.... what's a grop ? :D

Glad to make you blush, Buddy, but do you have more then one Sunday a week? Tell me how you do that!!!

You just make them as you need them. And I really, really needed two Sundays this week to get me through next week ! :D

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 10:14 PM
OK.... what's a grop ? :D

A grope without the e? ;)

disneydeb
10-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Carol
Do ou have to wok tomorrow? Are you cooking turkey. dressing , cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes? Will desert be pumpkin pie? What time should we be there?

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 10:49 PM
What am I, chopped liver?
You said, not me! :D

You know I can hear you right?
Nothing wrong with your hearing! Just checking....

I knew there was a good reason I was taking tomorrow off.
Me too! Oh, and its also Columbus Day!:D

Carol
Do ou have to wok tomorrow?
No - I ave te day off!

Pogo and Ken - its nice to have you back - thought maybe you had better things to do than hang out with us! :D

Just another relaxing? night before the frenzy of last minute packing. Hows the packing going for you Pogo?

drummerboy
10-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Carol
Do ou have to wok tomorrow?
I didn't know tomorrow was Chinese cooking day as well. Does anybody else think JQ needs a permanent editor? :blush::cool::D

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Carol
Do ou have to wok tomorrow? Are you cooking turkey. dressing , cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes? Will desert be pumpkin pie? What time should we be there?

Thanksgiving is a statutory holiday and, from what I was told, that unless you are in a tourist area you have to be closed or pay a hefty fine.

Since it's just the DH and me, we don't do the turkey thing. We had our meal today, which consisted of chicken, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, biscuits and apple pie. Aren't we so non-traditional?

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Thanksgiving is a statutory holiday and, from what I was told, that unless you are in a tourist area you have to be closed or pay a hefty fine.

So if you went to WDW in November, you could celebrate Thanksgiving again with your US friends?

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 11:08 PM
I didn't know tomorrow was Chinese cooking day as well. Does anybody else think JQ needs a permanent editor? :blush::cool::D

Shhh...that's why I have internet spell check installed in both computers.

I've had a little too much food and wine tonight, so who's staying up with me?

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 11:11 PM
So if you went to WDW in November, you could celebrate Thanksgiving again with your US friends?

Yes I could!!! If I went to Iowa in November I could celebrate with my DD and the rest of my family!!! But instead I'll go to WDW the first week in Dec. and eat at LLT on my birthday to get the traditional turkey day meal!!! Is that OK?

pogo
10-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Hows the packing going for you Pogo?
I just look at Patti's 3 suitcases and wonder if she is going to let me have a carry on. :shake:
Are all women this way ? :D

I didn't know tomorrow was Chinese cooking day as well. Does anybody else think JQ needs a permanent editor?
Woodn't hirt ! :thumbsup:

I'm headed to bed soon.... sorry. :D

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Its still early! (to me at least!) I'm just now cracking open the wine! Blythe may be along later - I think she is working tonight.

I just look at Patti's 3 suitcases and wonder if she is going to let me have a carry on. :shake:
Nope. I do too much traveling - I've learned. One suitcase, one carryon - maybe a computer, and I'm good to go. Course I'm not a shoe person - so no need to take an extra bag!
Glad you are back Pogo. Time to start a fresh week, and focus on your upcoming trip. Do you leave first thing in the morning?

pogo
10-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Glad you are back Pogo. Time to start a fresh week, and focus on your upcoming trip. Do you leave first thing in the morning?Thanks..... nice to know I was missed. :D

No... we are driving to Buffalo and leaving there at 10:30 AM. It's about 55 miles to drive but our R/T tickets on Southwest were only $470. We bought these after we returned from WDW last April. These same seats are going for $1,200.

How far do you have to drive to your airport ? :D

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 11:35 PM

Only a 20 minute drive.:D Our flight doesn't leave until 9:30pm. Red-eye was the best price, and a direct flight. This may be the one and only time we try this, but for less than $600 for all three of us, I couldn't pass it up.

Tomorrow is a day off. I guess I have put off getting ready for this trip long enough. I suppose I better get some things together. Wednesday will come quickly!
Is anybody else up tonight?

pogo
10-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Only a 20 minute drive.:D Our flight doesn't leave until 9:30pm. Red-eye was the best price, and a direct flight. This may be the one and only time we try this, but for less than $600 for all three of us, I couldn't pass it up.

Tomorrow is a day off. I guess I have put off getting ready for this trip long enough. I suppose I better get some things together. Wednesday will come quickly!
We are both working the next two days as well. Do you think I should take my lap top with me ?

Going to bed.....nite... nite...... :sleepin:

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 11:50 PM

Not me, I pack 1 suitcase and if I pack the wrong type of clothes(weather wise) either I suffer or buy the right stuff. More often its suffer. I usually do pretty good, except when we went to Ottawa. I forgot to pack some very important items.

Thanks..... nice to know I was missed. :D

How can we not miss you? You're like a brother to us!!!!

My drive to the airport is about 20 minutes...that's allowing for heavy traffic and hitting every red light.

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Everybody has to go to the German pavilion at Epcot on Saturday and say a Prost! :beer: to Drummerboy. You don't know how much I hate missing the meet and not seeing all of you in person. :(
I have a feeling German :beer: might be a little too "stout" for me :D but Dan will definitely raise one to you!! You will be missed, I hope you know that.... :(

Its still early! (to me at least!) I'm just now cracking open the wine! Blythe may be along later - I think she is working tonight.

Yup - I'm finally back -- glad to see some of you are up, too!! Wish I was having some wine w/ you, T&G... maybe over the wknd for a b'day toast!!

Okay - gotta run for a bit and tuck in my patients - have a glass for me, okay??

Tink&Goofy
10-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Going to bed.....nite... nite...... :sleepin:
Pogo forgot to turn his light off again!

Yup - I'm finally back -- glad to see some of you are up, too!! Wish I was having some wine w/ you, T&G... maybe over the wknd for a b'day toast!!

I'll save a glass for you! Do you like Riesling? I definitely think a B-day toast is in store while we are there! I can't wait to finally meet!

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 12:05 AM
I'll save a glass for you! Do you like Riesling? I definitely think a B-day toast is in store while we are there! I can't wait to finally meet!
I LOVE Reisling!! One of my favorites is German, but I also love Chateau Ste. Michelle & Columbia Crest, and a local one from Chateau Lafayette Reneau. I'm into Mead right now, too, and actually had 2 bottles sent to our resort from our favorite meadery... :blush: Which ones do you like? I've got a few to try at the F&W Fest.... :D

Tink&Goofy
10-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I LOVE Reisling!! One of my favorites is German, but I also love Chateau Ste. Michelle & Columbia Crest, and a local one from Chateau Lafayette Reneau. I'm into Mead right now, too, and actually had 2 bottles sent to our resort from our favorite meadery... :blush: Which ones do you like? I've got a few to try at the F&W Fest.... :D

I'm VERY partial to Chateau Ste. Michelle (thats what I'm having!) or Columbia Crest - both are local from the region. But I'm always game to try a new one! Never tried Mead - where is that from?

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 01:15 AM
I'm VERY partial to Chateau Ste. Michelle (thats what I'm having!) or Columbia Crest - both are local from the region. But I'm always game to try a new one! Never tried Mead - where is that from?
Lucky you, that they're local for you!! :cool: Mead can be from anywhere - it's made from honey, and it supposed to be one of the oldest forms of winemaking, dating back to Europe in the 1400's, and supposedly much further back in India, China and Africa. It's really good, but sweet - although some can be semi-sweet. And some you can really taste the honey - I prefer the ones where you mostly can't. But it's yummy - I discovered it at our local Renaissance Festival, and have been ordering it from the meadery they get theirs from ever since!

You must be in bed - anyone still around, or am I all on my own out here in cyber-land??

pogo
10-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Good morning everyone...... up and at 'em !

How did the JQ night crew make out last night ? I slept like a :baby: and I'm ready to get to work this morning.

Not me, I pack 1 suitcase and if I pack the wrong type of clothes(weather wise) either I suffer or buy the right stuff. More often its suffer. I usually do pretty good, except when we went to Ottawa. I forgot to pack some very important items.

Aw Oh..... well you don't need underwear any how.

Pogo forgot to turn his light off again!
It's a nite lite, silly.

Do you guys think Natalie will be back today ? :(

And..... how many :bar: do you think Jenn has had already ? :shrug:

Have a great day..... I'll zoop in every now and then. :D

disneydrmr
10-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Happy Monday everyone! I tried to post last night but it wouldn't let me... acted like the thread was locked or something... :confused:
Hope everyone is doing well and all our travelers are all packed up and ready to be off!

Are we the only ones with a piece of luggage just for shoes?

Nope, Natalie takes a U-haul for all of her shoes!

Is everyone packing? Boy it's really quiet this weekend. Could it be this quiet just because we have no Pogo? Where's Ken? Boy am I going to lonely when everyone leaves.

HEY! Not everyone is leaving! I'll be here... Ken will be here, hopefully Nat will be back... And it sure won't be quiet.. not with all the noise of the back hoe, chainsaws and Ty in Jenn's house with his megaphone!

Awesome idea! And easy on the budget too since we can pick up all our um, supplies, alongside of the roads! How about we do his carpet in squashed road kill... and we can stuff a few squashed skunks to use as throw pillows on that possum covered couch.. and yeah, the chocolate brown on the walls would look good.. maybe add some red splatters to coincide with the look of the road kill :sick:, um, maybe we should let Ken and Scott do Jym's house????

Jym would probably say "do whatever you want with the house, just leave the XBOX alone!!"

Ohh.. how about someone sewing a squashed roadkill XBOX cover for him? Maybe a nice raccoon?

DS lost another tooth today. That's the third in the space of a month. Do kids shed teeth?

If he keeps that up then the only thing at Disney he'll be able to eat will be Mickey Ice cream bars! Hmmm.. maybe that's his plan?

Sorry Sis.... just been busy. Why would I distance myself from JC ?

and JC would be Just Curtains?

Maybe it's "Just Cousins"?

You know, Jym, I wouldn't do anything behind your back!! Just letting you know my plans, just like we did with Alex!!! Just be glad I'm planning possum and not a pole cat!!!

Oops, see my throw pillow idea above :blush:

I didn't know tomorrow was Chinese cooking day as well. Does anybody else think JQ needs a permanent editor?

Or a new thread... mispell your words and make everyone guess what you are trying to say! Chinese cooking day eh? I could break out my electric wok and make some stir fry chicken... I'm having my cholesterol checked tomorrow.. would that make it high?

Since it's just the DH and me, we don't do the turkey thing. We had our meal today, which consisted of chicken, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, biscuits and apple pie. Aren't we so non-traditional?

Non-traditional maybe, but still sounds deliscious! Got any left overs your could share today for lunch?

Woodn't hirt !

What about a wooden shirt???? :confused:

Good morning everyone...... up and at 'em !

How did the JQ night crew make out last night ? I slept like a :baby: and I'm ready to get to work this morning.

And..... how many :bar: do you think Jenn has had already ? :shrug:

Have a great day..... I'll zoop in every now and then. :D

Good morning to you too Pogo! I made out great last night... watched some tv, relaxed, got to bed at a decent hour and actually slept pretty well also! Not quite at the ready to get to work this morning mood, but I'm here so I guess I'll work...

Let's see Jenn has been there since Friday... there's twenty four hours in a day... she's had, what?, two FULL days so that's 48 hours... I'd say she's had one bar every two hours so that means she's had 24 bars.. right???

You have a great day too Pogo! Try not to hurt yourself with all the zooping! You have a fun trip ahead of you!

disneydeb
10-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Good Morning JQ family![/SIZE
[SIZE="2"]I'll be in and out alot today. I 've got to pick up another AAA membership and then I have a couple of Dr. appointments and have to pack.
How do we cook turkey in a wok? :D
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

pogo
10-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Happy Monday everyone! I tried to post last night but it wouldn't let me... acted like the thread was locked or something...
Oh Ken...... I think your Drummer Boy Discount Thread lock worked very well. Can you try it on Caroleh next ? :D

Good Morning JQ family![/SIZE
[SIZE="2"]I'll be in and out alot today. I 've got to pick up another AAA membership and then I have a couple of Dr. appointments and have to pack.
OK Sis..... first we have to teach you how to "spell check" and now we've got to get you to check your work ? Oh.... you are so hard to teach ! :D

disneydrmr
10-08-2007, 09:56 AM

Dice the turkey up, stir fry it with some potatos, green beans, brocoli and some stir fry sauce.. and you have most of your thanksgiving meal in one pot! YUM! :D

Wonder how it would taste if you used the cranberry sauce as your 'stir fry' sauce????

I'll echo your Thanksgiving wishes to our Canadian contingent...

Caroleh
10-08-2007, 10:30 AM

Aw Oh..... well you don't need underwear any how.
Do you guys think Natalie will be back today ? :(

I slept really well once I fell to sleep. In fact, I just woke up!!!

How did you know what I forgot to pack? That was a shopping trip!!!

Maybe Natalie will be back today, but it also depends if she is celebrating Thanksgiving today or did it yesterday. I know she doesn't have to work. Maybe she's trying to get all her shoes back across the border!!!

HEY! Not everyone is leaving! I'll be here... Ken will be here, hopefully Nat will be back... And it sure won't be quiet.. not with all the noise of the back hoe, chainsaws and Ty in Jenn's house with his megaphone!

Awesome idea! And easy on the budget too since we can pick up all our um, supplies, alongside of the roads! How about we do his carpet in squashed road kill... and we can stuff a few squashed skunks to use as throw pillows on that possum covered couch.. and yeah, the chocolate brown on the walls would look good.. maybe add some red splatters to coincide with the look of the road kill :sick:, um, maybe we should let Ken and Scott do Jym's house????

Ohh.. how about someone sewing a squashed roadkill XBOX cover for him? Maybe a nice raccoon?

Non-traditional maybe, but still sounds deliscious! Got any left overs your could share today for lunch?

I know not everyone is leaving, but with everyone that was missing this weekend it was very quiet.

I like your idea for Jym's place..we'll be the designers and Ken and Scott can do the work for us. I sew the XBOX cover though..I'll use my oldest sewing machine that is a dust collector.(it was the first machine I bought and I don't have the heart to part with it)

The chicken was just chicken legs, but we do have everything else left over. Are you coming up to help me eat it?

Oh Ken...... I think your Drummer Boy Discount Thread lock worked very well. Can you try it on Caroleh next ? :D

Are you saying I talk too much? :D Hey, I like to talk when I get bored and I was really bored yesterday!! The DH was actually fixing the laptop and he was going through some emotional stuff yesterday, so I left him alone.

Plus, I think the bottle of Italian wine didn't help, did it?

disneydeb
10-08-2007, 10:51 AM
OK Sis..... first we have to teach you how to "spell check" and now we've got to get you to check your work ? Oh.... you are so hard to teach ! :D

Well, they say a Doctor is a bad patient, so...

No, everytime I try to install the spell check thingy I get some kind of a weird message.
Isn't it more fn tis weigh? :D

Tink&Goofy
10-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Good Morning all! Just stopping by briefly. I have the day off work, and am spending it with the youngest DD. Have lost of errands to do, and I suppose I should probably get some things together - maybe get a suitcase out?

pogo
10-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Are you saying I talk too much?

Plus, I think the bottle of Italian wine didn't help, did it?
I would never say you talked too much.:funny:
Do you think it was the wine ? :confused:

Isn't it more fn tis weigh?
Sure is Sis ! It's even better than pulling your pigtails ! :D

Good Morning all! Just stopping by briefly. I have the day off work, and am spending it with the youngest DD. Have lost of errands to do, and I suppose I should probably get some things together - maybe get a suitcase out?
Glad to see you...... sleep a little late today ? I'd say you better get going. :D

Got to run..... I'll be back later today.... don't send out any search parties for me ! :D

disneydrmr
10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
I like your idea for Jym's place..we'll be the designers and Ken and Scott can do the work for us. I sew the XBOX cover though..I'll use my oldest sewing machine that is a dust collector.(it was the first machine I bought and I don't have the heart to part with it)

The chicken was just chicken legs, but we do have everything else left over. Are you coming up to help me eat it?

Are you sure a squashed raccoon would fit in your sewing machine? It might be a job you have to do by hand...

Do you do carry out on your left overs?

Got to run..... I'll be back later today.... don't send out any search parties for me ! :D

Be careful running in the heat.. we don't want you collapsing with heat stroke...

dlpmikki
10-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Just a quick zoop in from the world :mickey:

When and where is the JQ meet? Is it Thursday 8pm at Ghiardelli? Or later at Adventurers club? Anyone know?

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
And..... how many :bar: do you think Jenn has had already ?
I'm not too sure.... I'll probably have a heck of a time trying to catch up - but I'm up for the challenge!! :bar: :bar:

When and where is the JQ meet? Is it Thursday 8pm at Ghiardelli? Or later at Adventurers club? Anyone know?
Hi! Boy, I bet you're having fun!!
The JQ meet is 9pm Thursday @ Ghiardelli's, and then heading over to AC for most, not all... depends on sleep requirements, I think! Will you guys be there??

Just zooping in quickly - got to jump in the shower and take the girls to swimming - and then it's out to dinner for our anniversary!! #13 today!! :cloud9: It's rainy out today, but Friday and Saturday were in the low 80's, just like our wedding weekend - it was gorgeous!

Hope you all are having a nice Thanksgiving/Columbus Day - see you all later!

pogo
10-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Hi all....... some sad news from Albuquerque..... one of the balloons had an accident this morning and a lady fell to her death. It's all over the internet. Now which one of you were trying to talk me into a balloon ride ???????

Just a quick zoop in from the world

When and where is the JQ meet?
I don't know Dutchess, but I sure miss your sense of humor and quick witt around here. ;) Drop in from time ot time, will you ? Ken and Alex need to be kept under control ! :D

Be careful running in the heat.. we don't want you collapsing with heat stroke...
Okie Dokie ! :thumbsup:

I'm not too sure.... I'll probably have a heck of a time trying to catch up - but I'm up for the challenge!!

Be carefull Blythe.... they go straight to the thighs ! :D

pogo
10-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Just zooping in quickly - got to jump in the shower and take the girls to swimming - and then it's out to dinner for our anniversary!! #13 today!! :cloud9: It's rainy out today, but Friday and Saturday were in the low 80's, just like our wedding weekend - it was gorgeous!

Oh Blythe....... I'm sorry I missed this. Congratulations on your lucky 13th Anniversary ! :hug:

Now where did I put that last question ? :D

Caroleh
10-08-2007, 03:35 PM

Happy anniversary, Blythe!!! Have a great dinner!!! I'll take the rain about now. It's hot and muggy here. They say that there is suppose to be a cold front moving in. I hope it's true, because I'm dying from the heat, since the apartment complex turned off the air conditioning at the beginning of Sept.

Did Pogo or Alex take my question?

disneydrmr
10-08-2007, 03:41 PM

Hope you are having an awesome time at the World! How's Figaro holding up?

Hope you all are having a nice Thanksgiving/Columbus Day - see you all later!

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your dinner out! Hope it's magical and romantic!

Hi all....... some sad news from Albuquerque..... one of the balloons had an accident this morning and a lady fell to her death. It's all over the internet. Now which one of you were trying to talk me into a balloon ride ???????

Yeah, I read that on foxnews... how awful! But don't let it stop you from taking a ride! A co-worker took a ride over Napa Valley on his honeymoon and was raving about how romantic it was and all.. so I know you and Patti would enjoy it!

Now where did I put that last question ? :D

Check the last place you plan to look first cause you know that you always find things in the last place you look, never in the first... and if that fails, check behind the computer desk.. things always seem to have a way of slipping back there...:D

disneydrmr
10-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Happy anniversary, Blythe!!! Have a great dinner!!! I'll take the rain about now. It's hot and muggy here. They say that there is suppose to be a cold front moving in. I hope it's true, because I'm dying from the heat, since the apartment complex turned off the air conditioning at the beginning of Sept.

Did Pogo or Alex take my question?

Yeah, it's very hot and muggy here too.. actually our temp today has set a high temp record that has been standing since the 1940s.. ugh! And our office air conditioner ain't working properly.. the thermostat behind me reads 80 degrees right now... hope that cold front comes thru your area! If it does be sure to send it my way when you are done with it - ok?

Hmmm.. maybe you accidently sewed your question into the road kill throw pillows you are making for Jym's house?

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Be carefull Blythe.... they go straight to the thighs ! :D
Aren't they supposed to?? You know, we Upstate New Yorkers need to add a little to get through our winters... just doing my best to prepare... :D

Oh Blythe....... I'm sorry I missed this. Congratulations on your lucky 13th Anniversary ! :hug:

Happy anniversary, Blythe!!! Have a great dinner!!!

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your dinner out! Hope it's magical and romantic!

Thanks guys!! :)

The girls are downstairs planning and making something for us, so I'm not allowed down.... darn :blush:...
We decided to skip swimming so they could finish and I could relax before dinner. Since we're truly celebrating in WDW, we're just going out to a cute place in a nearby town w/ the girls - but it's still better than cooking ourselves, right?? :thumbsup:

pogo
10-08-2007, 04:43 PM
We decided to skip swimming so they could finish and I could relax before dinner. Since we're truly celebrating in WDW, we're just going out to a cute place in a nearby town w/ the girls - but it's still better than cooking ourselves, right??
I'm sorry... I can't agree with you on that one. I love to cook and so does Patti. We get really dissapointed in the quality of the food when we eat out.

What did you get your DH for your anniversary ? :confused: I hope somthing special.

Have a great time !:D

Tink&Goofy
10-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Glad to see you...... sleep a little late today ? I'd say you better get going. :D
Nope - I was up at my usual 5am - even on my day off! No rest for the weary!

Are you sure a squashed raccoon would fit in your sewing machine? It might be a job you have to do by hand...

Do you do carry out on your left overs?
Eeewww! Do you really want those in the same quote?

Just zooping in quickly - got to jump in the shower and take the girls to swimming - and then it's out to dinner for our anniversary!! #13 today!! :cloud9:
Happy Anniversary! I foresee some wine in your future!:D

Thats horrible! Still, I wouldn't let that deter you. There are car crashes everyday, and you still drive, right?

Well, got my errands run, now its time to get serious on the laundry/packing issue! I had a talk with DD5 this morning and told her about the trip - and surprisingly, she was fine with it!! I promised to bring her back something special. So I'm feeling A LITTLE less guilty.

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm sorry... I can't agree with you on that one. I love to cook and so does Patti. We get really dissapointed in the quality of the food when we eat out.

What did you get your DH for your anniversary ?I hope somthing special.

Does a 4-day getaway to meet the Mouse count as special? :mickey3:

Don't get me wrong - I love to cook - but we have some favorites we like other places, and it feels so good to just sit down and let someone else do the work!! Plus, the meals I cook that we love are sometimes met with :confused: from the girls... not really conducive to a romantic atmosphere... ;)

Happy Anniversary! I foresee some wine in your future!:D

Well, got my errands run, now its time to get serious on the laundry/packing issue! I had a talk with DD5 this morning and told her about the trip - and surprisingly, she was fine with it!! I promised to bring her back something special. So I'm feeling A LITTLE less guilty.
How'd you get so smart?? :D

Glad to hear your DD5 was fine with the trip - our are too - must be the ages, it's easier to appease them w/ the promise of something special in the future!! :thumbsup:

ElenitaB
10-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Happy anniversary, Blythe and Dan! :dance: Hope it's wonderful!

I don't drink :beer: but I will make sure that we do an honorary salute to you Saturday night as we pass the Germany pavillion. We're going to miss you too. :(

I just look at Patti's 3 suitcases and wonder if she is going to let me have a carry on.
Are all women this way ?
Nope... we're going with practically nothing. Everything would really fit in one carry-on suitcase but I'm bringing some things down for the meet as well.

Let's see... we're 20 miles from Newark (but two tolls away); 16 miles from LaGuardia and 22 miles from Kennedy. Despite the fact that JFK is the farthest from our house, it's the one I really prefer. The only problem is that you never know what kind of traffic you're going to hit on the way there. I'm picking up Ben from school and then we're heading straight to the airport! Is that too ambitious a plan?

Today flew by... what took so much time? Oh, and our printer died. So we're off to buy a new one.

You all behave now (except for Blythe and Dan ;))!

Christine
10-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Hello hello!

Well, I have not had much time to catch up or check in, so I'm hoping all is well!

We are just about settled. All that is left is the little bit in the garage. 2/3 of it is Goodwill, 1/3 Olivia's clothes (minus the soccer and school uniforms that ARE in the house), and 1/3 is JOhn's garage stuff (tools, etc.)

So I will be able to relax in WDW knowing that I left John and Olivia settled in!

I'm starting to get jabs from the two of them about "poor us, having to stay here" etc. :( I hope this goes okay...

Does anyone know where I put my suitcase???

disneydeb
10-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I am signing off. Do you think I'll get any sleep?
I am leaving about 2:00 AM. Clear the roads south!

Pogo - Have a great trip!:party:

Carol - Thank you for everything! I couldn't have done it without you! :thumbsup: Help Ken hold down the fort.

Ken - Hold down the fort!:thumbsup:

Jasper - Feel better soon!

Diane, Jasper, Ken, Deb, Natalie and Pogo- I do want to meet you all soon. :mickey:

Those that are going to the meet or elsewhere, Safe Travels and see you soon!:mickey:

pogo
10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
I had a talk with DD5 this morning and told her about the trip - and surprisingly, she was fine with it!! I promised to bring her back something special. So I'm feeling A LITTLE less guilty.
I am so glad she is good with not going. :thumbsup: Now you can go and enjoy yourself. :D

Does a 4-day getaway to meet the Mouse count as special?

I guess you didn't understand.... what did you get HIM for his anniversary ??????? Not what did you get yourself. :D

Let's see... we're 20 miles from Newark (but two tolls away); 16 miles from LaGuardia and 22 miles from Kennedy. Despite the fact that JFK is the farthest from our house, it's the one I really prefer. The only problem is that you never know what kind of traffic you're going to hit on the way there. I'm picking up Ben from school and then we're heading straight to the airport! Is that too ambitious a plan?
The plan sounds good. :thumbsup: Have a safe and happy trip ! :D

Hello hello!

Well, I have not had much time to catch up or check in, so I'm hoping all is well!

We are just about settled. All that is left is the little bit in the garage. 2/3 of it is Goodwill, 1/3 Olivia's clothes (minus the soccer and school uniforms that ARE in the house), and 1/3 is JOhn's garage stuff (tools, etc.)

So I will be able to relax in WDW knowing that I left John and Olivia settled in!
Glad things went so well..... now get packing !

I'm starting to get jabs from the two of them about "poor us, having to stay here" etc. :( I hope this goes okay...
Ooooooooohhhhh..... that explains why John said he wanted to help us remodel..... And if I remember right, Olivia asked if she could run the bulldozer. :D

pogo
10-08-2007, 08:21 PM
I am signing off. Do you think I'll get any sleep?
I am leaving about 2:00 AM. Clear the roads south!

Pogo - Have a great trip!:party:

Diane, Jasper, Ken, Deb, Natalie and Pogo- I do want to meet you all soon. :mickey:

Those that are going to the meet or elsewhere, Safe Travels and see you soon!
Drive safe Sis..... will you eat a:bar: for me ? :D

Caroleh
10-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Carol - Thank you for everything! I couldn't have done it without you! :thumbsup: Help Ken hold down the fort.

I'm glad I could help!!

:(:sob::sad:I wasn't included on the list to meet.

Have a great time, Deb, and a safe trip!!

If it does be sure to send it my way when you are done with it - ok?

Hmmm.. maybe you accidently sewed your question into the road kill throw pillows you are making for Jym's house?

I will try and do that, because right now I feel like I'm in a sauna. Do you think this will help take a few pounds off me?

Hey, I tore the pillow apart and there was my question!!! I think I found more questions too.

pogo
10-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm glad I could help!!

:(:sob::sad:I wasn't included on the list to meet.
Aaawwwww....... you were to ! I played a trick on you...... would you believe I found a way to edit Sis's post so I could play a trick on you ? Sorry Buddy..... it was wrong of me..... can you ever forgive me ? :(

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Happy anniversary, Blythe and Dan! :dance: Hope it's wonderful!

Thanks!! We had a very nice dinner, despite the pouring rain. Lots of thunderstorms tonight... good snuggle weather. :)

Good for you! That's a lot of work you've done in not a lot of time!! I bet the relaxing at WDW will feel even better... and don't worry, they'll be fine... and all the more excited to go next time! :thumbsup:

I guess you didn't understand.... what did you get HIM for his anniversary ??? Not what did you get yourself. :D

As a general rule, we don't exchange gifts on any other than big anniversaries... cards, flowers, a nice dinner out (usually on our own, but hey - can't leave the kids when you're about to go away! ;)) but we like to use the $$ for other stuff. So, this trip is actually a huge, unexpected gift to each other, and the fact that we're tying my b'day in is really just an extra. :D He's apretty cool DH... :cool:

Well, I'm off to bed... not a lot of sleep today, and I've got to try to catch up before we leave. I hope everyone has a good night -- see you all in the AM!! Who's got the coffee??

Caroleh
10-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Aaawwwww....... you were to ! I played a trick on you...... would you believe I found a way to edit Sis's post so I could play a trick on you ? Sorry Buddy..... it was wrong of me..... can you ever forgive me ? :(

I'll forgive you this time, Buddy...but that might mean I don't leave your place alone when you go on your trip. Then again maybe I should because I'm going in Dec.!!!

Blythe, can you send those thunderstorms to me? I'm really dying from this heat. This apartment is worse then a sauna. I'm really glad we did the Thanksgiving thing yesterday, it would really be too hot for the oven today.!!!

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Blythe, can you send those thunderstorms to me? I'm really dying from this heat. This apartment is worse then a sauna. I'm really glad we did the Thanksgiving thing yesterday, it would really be too hot for the oven today.!!!
I'd love to, although they wouldn't bring much cool air... it's still very warm and muggy. Yuck. Not October weather at all... but it is supposed to cool off over the next day or two - just in time for our trip!! :thumbsup: How about if I send the storm clouds, and try to just :fan: some cool air your way??

pogo
10-08-2007, 10:17 PM
As a general rule, we don't exchange gifts on any other than big anniversaries... cards, flowers, a nice dinner out (usually on our own, but hey - can't leave the kids when you're about to go away! ;)) but we like to use the $$ for other stuff. So, this trip is actually a huge, unexpected gift to each other, and the fact that we're tying my b'day in is really just an extra. :D He's apretty cool DH...

Who's got the coffee??
I'm just pulling your leg, don't you know ? Yes.... he is pretty cool ! :thumbsup:

I'll forgive you this time, Buddy...but that might mean I don't leave your place alone when you go on your trip. Then again maybe I should because I'm going in Dec.!!!
You are learning ! :D

Tink&Goofy
10-08-2007, 10:39 PM

We are just the opposite, the furnace has been turned on for the season. It was only mid 50s today - and tomorrow is supposed to be nasty - a high wind warning on the coast - so it will blustery and rainy here. I would gladly send some to you!:D

You don't think it will follow me to WDW do you?

Caroleh
10-08-2007, 10:40 PM
I'd love to, although they wouldn't bring much cool air... it's still very warm and muggy. Yuck. Not October weather at all... but it is supposed to cool off over the next day or two - just in time for our trip!! :thumbsup: How about if I send the storm clouds, and try to just :fan: some cool air your way??

Sounds good Blythe. The forecast is rain starting tomorrow and going at least until Friday. The tempiture is suppose drop also. 68 tomorrow and 56 by the end of the week.

Do you think Pogo will take the hot air with him for those balloons?

drummerboy
10-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Blythe--Happy Anninversary!

To all you travelers--Here's lots of :pixie::pixie: to cover your trips and your stay at WDW. Hope everybody has a wonderful time. Say hello to :mickey: for me.

Oh, and don't worry a bit about your houses. DDSS (Drummerboy Discount Security Services) will keep a sharp eye out for any suspicious looking backhoes.

Guess I'd better go beddie-byes. Why is it I'm only sleepy when I'm supposed to be awake?

pogo
10-09-2007, 12:21 AM
We are just the opposite, the furnace has been turned on for the season. It was only mid 50s today - and tomorrow is supposed to be nasty - a high wind warning on the coast - so it will blustery and rainy here. I would gladly send some to you!:D

You don't think it will follow me to WDW do you?I hope it don't !

Nope..... Alex is going to WDW, isn't he ? :D

To all you travelers--Here's lots of :pixie::pixie: to cover your trips and your stay at WDW. Hope everybody has a wonderful time. Say hello to :mickey: for me.

Mickey's going to be in Albuquerque ? Cool ! :D

Nite...... nite....... :sleepin:

disneydeb
10-09-2007, 12:24 AM
We are leaving at 11:15 cause we couldn't sleep.

What?

Christine
10-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Deb, you are truly a great deal of fun! Good for you!

Here are some pics (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2903386420085605958wmVsec) of the house. Blythe, I know you wanted to see them, and now you're probably on route to WDW. It's starting to feel like home already after only a few days...

Do you think they'll EVER deliver my sofa and chair??????

Natazu
10-09-2007, 03:33 AM
Are all women this way ? Did I mention the entire suitcase just for Pins in addition to the entire suitcase just for shoes?

Oh, and don't worry a bit about your houses. DDSS (Drummerboy Discount Security Services) will keep a sharp eye out for any suspicious looking backhoes.Do you take Paypal?

Well, we're here, Old Key West rm 5410 through 10/25. Just got back from F! and MGM EMH. Currently watching Stacie for about the 10th time. Can't seem to stop watching. I just need to be up by about noon to get to Epcot for Le Cellier's 1:30 culinary demo.

Can't wait to see everyone Thursday!

alpro2
10-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Hello. Hello. Anybody here? (And no, Pogo, you don't count)

How come Carol didn't post that she misses me, eh? :D

pogo
10-09-2007, 07:17 AM
Good morning everyone..... full pot of coffee is ready for those that need it.

Today is "check in" day on Southwest. We can check in any time after 10:30 to try to get an "A" group boarding pass. So I booked my first appointment for 12:00.

Here are some pics (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2903386420085605958wmVsec) of the house. Blythe, I know you wanted to see them, and now you're probably on route to WDW. It's starting to feel like home already after only a few days...

Do you think they'll EVER deliver my sofa and chair??????You have a beautiful new home. Which one's the guest room ? :D

Well, we're here, Old Key West rm 5410 through 10/25. Just got back from F! and MGM EMH. Currently watching Stacie for about the 10th time. Can't seem to stop watching. I just need to be up by about noon to get to Epcot for Le Cellier's 1:30 culinary demo.

Can't wait to see everyone Thursday!
Glad you got there safely. Enjoy yourself and NO hunting allowed. Say :hi: to Rachel for us.

Come on Alex..... why don't I count ? :(

I think we should take a poll to see if I count, don't you ? :D

dlpmikki
10-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Congrats to everyone on new houses, anniversaries etc! A warm welcome to those already arrived in Orlando and hurry up to those still to come! And Pogo have a safe and fun trip ballooning. And Ken and the rest of the gang, look after the place - we'll miss you :(

Will I be able to stop Andrew eating the goodies/JQ gifts before the Thursday meet?

Caroleh
10-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Nope..... Alex is going to WDW, isn't he ?

Christine, the house looks great!!!

I didn't say I miss you because I know that you are taking care of business. Is that OK?

Come on Alex..... why don't I count ? :(

I think we should take a poll to see if I count, don't you ? :D

It's easy to count...1,2,3,4,5,etc....

For all you that are leaving today and tomorrow, have a safe trip and a great time. Say hi to :tigger::donald::goofy::mjump:for me!! I'll miss all of you, including you Alex. (Is that better?)

drummerboy
10-09-2007, 08:21 AM
You have a beautiful new home. Which one's the guest room ?

The JQ reno team will lable each new room as we finish. :thedolls:

Christine--the house looks great. I bet it feels great to get settled in.

Will I be able to stop Andrew eating the goodies/JQ gifts before the Thursday meet?
You may have to call on the fearless guard-cat to help you.

It's easy to count...1,2,3,4,5,etc....
Yes, but sooner or later, he'll run out of fingers and toes, and then what will he do, eh?

pogo
10-09-2007, 08:53 AM
And Pogo have a safe and fun trip ballooning.

Thanks Dutchess.... Try not to gain too much weight before the "JQ" photo shoot ! Are you going to wear something daring for it ? Like :mickey: ears ? :D

For all you that are leaving today and tomorrow, have a safe trip and a great time. Say hi to :tigger::donald::goofy::mjump:for me!! I'll miss all of you, including you Alex. (Is that better?) OMG....... kissing up to Alex..... what has this world come to ? :faint:

Yes, but sooner or later, he'll run out of fingers and toes, and then what will he do, eh?
You too Big Guy..... shooting arrows at poor old pogo ? Just don't shoot them whilst I'm up in a balloon ! :D

Hey Natalie.......... are you back yet ???

disneydrmr
10-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Morning all! So, a few more of our crowd has flown the coop eh?... Let the demos begin!

Diane, Jasper, Ken, Deb, Natalie and Pogo- I do want to meet you all soon.

Have a safe trip (this is belated I know, you are most likely more than half way there by now!) Next time I'm gonna be in Tennessee I'll let you know!

Ooooooooohhhhh..... that explains why John said he wanted to help us remodel..... And if I remember right, Olivia asked if she could run the bulldozer.

Oh, I thought Olivia was on Chain Saw duty? And I do remember Olivia mentioning that she LOVED the whole camp theme idea! I've already ordered the years supply of Bug Juice to stock up their kitchen refridgerator!

I will try and do that, because right now I feel like I'm in a sauna. Do you think this will help take a few pounds off me?

Hey, I tore the pillow apart and there was my question!!! I think I found more questions too.

If it does help you take off a few pounds, please let me know and I'll tamper with this thermostat behind me and increase the office temperature a bit higher!

You found more questions in the pillow?! Wow! Good thing you opened it up! Those questions probably made that pillow a bit lumpy and we'd hate for Jym to have to put his head on a lumpy road kill pillow!

Thanks!! We had a very nice dinner, despite the pouring rain. Lots of thunderstorms tonight... good snuggle weather.

Well, I'm off to bed... not a lot of sleep today, and I've got to try to catch up before we leave. I hope everyone has a good night -- see you all in the AM!! Who's got the coffee??

I'm glad to hear you guys had a nice dinner! Hope you enjoyed the snuggle weather! :D

Do you want coffee or a flavored cappachino? I've got pumpkin spice, white chocolate raspberry and chocolate mint!

I'm really dying from this heat. This apartment is worse then a sauna. I'm really glad we did the Thanksgiving thing yesterday, it would really be too hot for the oven today.!!!

Hmmm.. sounds like you wouldn't need the oven to cook anything with.. just set the food out on your kitchen counter and it'll cook in no time! Hope that cool air comes soon!

If it tries to follow you to WDW just fake it into taking a pit stop here in Ohio and I'll snag it and not let it go any further - ok? actually.. it's looking like rain out there today.. and our temps have dropped so I think we are getting a cool front finally!

To be nice, or not to be nice.. that is the question....:goodbad:

Oh, and don't worry a bit about your houses. DDSS (Drummerboy Discount Security Services) will keep a sharp eye out for any suspicious looking backhoes.

Ok everyone (hmmm.. everyone? I think I just mean Carol, Jasper, Scott, Natalie...).. take those black trenchcoats and sunglasses off of the backhoes...

Do you think they'll EVER deliver my sofa and chair??????

Great looking house! Good thing you will have the pictures to remember it by! :plot:

Don't worry about your sofa and chair.. I'm sure the truck was just hijacked, um, I mean delayed... I'm sure it will be there when you return from Disney! ;)

Glad you arrived safely! Have fun at the demo!

How come Carol didn't post that she misses me, eh?

Do you REALLY want an answer to that question? :D

Today is "check in" day on Southwest. We can check in any time after 10:30 to try to get an "A" group boarding pass. So I booked my first appointment for 12:00.

I think we should take a poll to see if I count, don't you ?

Good luck at 'check in", hope you get into the "A" group!

And Pogo, in my book you do count!!! :hug:

Sounds like you need a good hiding place! Wanna send them to me for safe keeping? :D

Dsnygirl
10-09-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm just pulling your leg, don't you know ? Yes.... he is pretty cool !

Of course I know that!! But I'm an explainer... you tease, I explain.... at least we know our roles!! ;)

We are just the opposite, the furnace has been turned on for the season. It was only mid 50s today - and tomorrow is supposed to be nasty - a high wind warning on the coast - so it will blustery and rainy here. I would gladly send some to you!

Maybe for Thursday, it'd be nice... :whew:

So many comments, so little time.... :D

Blythe--Happy Anninversary!

To all you travelers--Here's lots of pixie dust to cover your trips and your stay at WDW. Hope everybody has a wonderful time. Say hello to Mickey for me.
Guess I'd better go beddie-byes. Why is it I'm only sleepy when I'm supposed to be awake?
Thanks!! :) (For the pixie dust, too! Feeling a little nervous flying w/o the girls... but that's a WC post....)
And that's a question I ask myself all the time... :confused:

Nope - I'm still here 'til early am Thursday -- and thanks for the pictures!! You're new home is beautiful.... I absolutely love the colors, esp. Olivia's room. Emma's was the same colors in our old house. :( I have so many comments, I'll have to PM you.... :blush:

Well, we're here, Old Key West rm 5410 through 10/25. Just got back from F! and MGM EMH. Can't wait to see everyone Thursday!
Glad to see you're in and made it okay - have lots of fun and can't wait to meet you!!

Good morning everyone..... full pot of coffee is ready for those that need it.

Thanks... that'd be me....

Congrats to everyone on new houses, anniversaries etc!
A warm welcome to those already arrived in Orlando and hurry up to those still to come! Will I be able to stop Andrew eating the goodies/JQ gifts before the Thursday meet?
I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying.... wish it worked better... and take your hand out of those bags, please!! :D Looking forward to seeing you...

Di - I'd love a cappucino... pumpkin spice, please!!!

Did I manage a question anywhere in here???

pogo
10-09-2007, 10:11 AM
If it does help you take off a few pounds, please let me know and I'll tamper with this thermostat behind me and increase the office temperature a bit higher!
I sometimes do this in the winter to make the :beer: taste better.

To be nice, or not to be nice.. that is the question....:goodbad:
I'm glad you took the high road. :D

And Pogo, in my book you do count!!! :hug: AWwww shucks..... thanks.:hug: :blush:

Of course I know that!! But I'm an explainer... you tease, I explain.... at least we know our roles!! ;)
Isn't it nice to know ?

OK........ I managed to find my old duffle bag and I've finished packing. Me..... one little duffle bag and laptop...... Patti...... two suitcases and a carry on.

I'm going to be able to zoop in on you from time to time and I hope to do a daily trip report with pic's, so while it seems I'm gone, I'll be right here ! Does that make sense ? :D

disneydrmr
10-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Knock knock...

Who's there?

Hmmm..... looks like nobody.. HEEELLLOOO?
Anyone here? I HAVE COOKIES!!!!!

I'm glad you took the high road. :D

AWwww shucks..... thanks

OK........ I managed to find my old duffle bag and I've finished packing. Me..... one little duffle bag and laptop...... Patti...... two suitcases and a carry on.

Isn't there a song about taking the high road and the low road and getting to London before somebody else?

Awwww shucks.... you are very welcome! :hug:

Di - I'd love a cappucino... pumpkin spice, please!!!

Whew..you can have ALL the cappucino..it's sweltering in our office.. I've turned out both my lights just to try to cool off my cubicle area...

Dsnygirl
10-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Knock knock...
Who's there?

Whew..you can have ALL the cappucino..it's sweltering in our office.. I've turned out both my lights just to try to cool off my cubicle area...

Did somebody say cookies??? :D

Thanks for the cappucino... it's just what I needed! It's still muggy here today, but a little cooler - but the need for caffeine is overriding the hot drink thing...

Where is everybody?

I've got to go finish packing and doing laundry for the girls while we're gone... leaving the house for your MIL requires a lot of work, no?? :confused:

disneydrmr
10-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Did somebody say cookies??? :D

Thanks for the cappucino... it's just what I needed! It's still muggy here today, but a little cooler - but the need for caffeine is overriding the hot drink thing...

Where is everybody?

I've got to go finish packing and doing laundry for the girls while we're gone... leaving the house for your MIL requires a lot of work, no?? :confused:

Yep, I said cookies... I'm surprised that you are the only one to respond... maybe if I called out "I have :bar: Mickey Ice Cream Bars" more will show up?

You are very welcome for the cappacino.. glad the caffeine is helping you..

Just can't figure out where everyone is... Ken? Jasper? Pogo? Alex? Carol?

I wouldn't know.. I would never allow my MIL to be in my house alone....and I'm lucky right now in that my DH is not really speaking to her or anyone in his family (long story)... don't forget to get them groceries to eat whilst you are gone...

trackbarroness
10-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Do you still have cookies? :D
Would you believe me I heard Stitche's voice while I read your line about having cookies? Like it said it. :D Lolol
Can you tell I worked Stitch today?
I met a family that had never been to WDW before today but to DLR. How cool is that huh? :D

disneydrmr
10-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Do you still have cookies? :D
Would you believe me I heard Stitche's voice while I read your line about having cookies? Like it said it. :D Lolol
Can you tell I worked Stitch today?
I met a family that had never been to WDW before today but to DLR. How cool is that huh? :D

Yep, I have cookies, but you can only have some if you promise to tell Stitch I said hello! I wish I could work with Stitch every day instead of the people I currently work with.. do you want to trade jobs?

Pretty cool about the family... I'll be going to DLR in just 22 days for the first time! I can't wait! Did that family say anything about how the two parks compare?

pogo
10-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Knock knock...

Who's there?

:shake: You know I don't do cookies ! :(

maybe if I called out "I have :bar: Mickey Ice Cream Bars" more will show up?

Did somebody say they had a :bar: for me ? :D

Hey I've been working.... trying to tie up the loose ends.

Did that family say anything about how the two parks compare? I'm wondering that myself. :confused: We had a chance to go to DL or WDW when we won the trip, and we chose WDW. Some day maybe, after you test it for us first. :D

disneydrmr
10-09-2007, 04:47 PM
:shake: You know I don't do cookies ! :(

Hey I've been working.... trying to tie up the loose ends.

I'm wondering that myself. :confused: We had a chance to go to DL or WDW when we won the trip, and we chose WDW. Some day maybe, after you test it for us first. :D

Oops, sorry about the cookies.. I'll keep that in mind... but yep.. I saved a :bar: just for you!

Hope you got all those loose ends tied up! And I sure hope you and Patti have a safe and fun trip to New Mexico! Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading some reports!

And believe me.. I am MORE than happy to be the one in this group to test out DLR.. just 22 more days!

Um, did I give you my question when I handed you that :bar:?

alpro2
10-09-2007, 04:54 PM
So I guess this is what this thread is going to look like in a couple of day.....Diane talking to herself. :D

Still in Detroit. Flying out in the AM, then off to WDW on Thursday.

What kind of cookies do you have?

drummerboy
10-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Checking in. Getting pretty empty. Lonely. Gonna go sit in the corner and eat worms 'til everybody gets back. [Pssst--Di, do you think they bought it? You got the blow torches ready?]

Caroleh
10-09-2007, 06:35 PM

You'll have to share your fingers and toes to help him go higher, then he'll be lost!!!

OMG....... kissing up to Alex..... what has this world come to ?

I'm not kissing up..with you and Alex gone I won't have anyone to pick on, so I really will miss Alex!!

I just got home from work..Can you believe the owner of the company I work for doesn't believe in computers? I have to do everything the old fashioned way...handwriting!!! I want a computer so I can pop in here every now and then at work, maybe that way I'd actually spend time in my office and not on the sales floor.

I'm wondering that myself. :confused: We had a chance to go to DL or WDW when we won the trip, and we chose WDW. Some day maybe, after you test it for us first. :D

A :bar:sounds great, but I like the rice krispie Mickey's more!!! Ice cream doesn't like my tummy.

I made the same choice when we won our trip, and I hadn't been to either park. I figured there was more to see at WDW.

Diane and Ken, who's house are we heading for first? Pogo, do you have the backhoe ready for us?

ElenitaB
10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Still no sign of Nat, huh?

Why is it you get sooooo busy right before vacation? I'm freaking out... last night I was up until 3:00 am working on work stuff/INTERCOT stuff. Now I need to get back to work, so I don't have to bring the laptop. I think it just might be another late night though. Did I mention I was freaking out???

Might not be posting until next Monday. :pixie: to all who are travelling. Fun to all those on remodeling duty. Later!

Natazu
10-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Isn't there a song about taking the high road and the low road and getting to London before somebody else?We were just in London. We got some tea, watched the pseudobeatles and a Rose & Crown t-shirt.

Where is everybody? Getting ready for Il Mulino

I've got to go finish packing and doing laundry for the girls while we're gone... leaving the house for your MIL requires a lot of work, no??My MIL brings her house with her so it's easy.

got one right here. wait, I left it in the car... still want it?

Hey Drummerboy. I got to play the drum set at the House of Innoventions. It's a Yamaha DTXExpress hooked into the entire "house".

Caroleh
10-09-2007, 07:56 PM
got one right here. wait, I left it in the car... still want it?

Are you sure the possum didn't eat it?

pogo
10-09-2007, 08:39 PM
OK gang........ we are all set. Patti and I are packed and ready to go. I'm going to try for a daily trip report with some pictures of the Balloon Fiesta. :thumbsup:

So I guess this is what this thread is going to look like in a couple of day.....Diane talking to herself. :D

Still in Detroit. Flying out in the AM, then off to WDW on Thursday.

You do not deserve cookies ! How do you like me now ? :D

Checking in. Getting pretty empty. Lonely. Gonna go sit in the corner and eat worms 'til everybody gets back. [Pssst--Di, do you think they bought it? You got the blow torches ready?]
Hhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooooo ! I'm still here and I heard you ! :D

Diane and Ken, who's house are we heading for first? Pogo, do you have the backhoe ready for us?
I left it next to Blythe's house after she used it on Natalies house.

Why is it you get sooooo busy right before vacation? I'm freaking out... last night I was up until 3:00 am working on work stuff/INTERCOT stuff. Now I need to get back to work, so I don't have to bring the laptop. I think it just might be another late night though. Did I mention I was freaking out???

Might not be posting until next Monday. :pixie: to all who are travelling. Fun to all those on remodeling duty. Later!
Calm down........ it's only a vacation !

Hey Drummerboy. I got to play the drum set at the House of Innoventions. It's a Yamaha DTXExpress hooked into the entire "house".I've never seen that there or I would have played it.

Dsnygirl
10-09-2007, 08:57 PM
OK gang........ we are all set. Patti and I are packed and ready to go. I'm going to try for a daily trip report with some pictures of the Balloon Fiesta. :thumbsup:

I left it next to Blythe's house after she used it on Natalies house.

Backhoe???? What backhoe??? :blush:

Have a great time, Pogo -- hope it is a wonderful trip!! Send a wave Florida's way from way up there in that balloon.... :) Can't wait to see the pictures when we get back...

pogo
10-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah right... what backhoe ?:shrug: ;)
By the way..... I met your MIL and girls and they are wonderful..... they said they can't wait for you to go to WDW....... nice kids.:funny:

Have a great time, Pogo -- hope it is a wonderful trip!! Send a wave Florida's way from way up there in that balloon.... :) Can't wait to see the pictures when we get back...Fly safe and enjoy meeting the gang down there. I've asked Cousin for a special photo of the "JQ" ladies together.... please make sure she doesn't forget. :D

Caroleh
10-09-2007, 09:28 PM

Did you check under the girls' beds? I know kids hide LOTS of stuff there!!!

Can't wait to read your trip reports, Buddy!!!

drummerboy
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey Drummerboy. I got to play the drum set at the House of Innoventions. It's a Yamaha DTXExpress hooked into the entire "house".
:cool::drummer:

Hhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooooo ! I'm still here and I heard you ! :D
WEll, quit eavesdropping. How can we plan your lovely surprise if you're going to listen in? :thedolls:

Dsnygirl
10-09-2007, 10:01 PM
By the way..... I met your MIL and girls and they are wonderful..... they said they can't wait for you to go to WDW....... nice kids.:funny:

Fly safe and enjoy meeting the gang down there. I've asked Cousin for a special photo of the "JQ" ladies together.... please make sure she doesn't forget.
Now, how did you do that?? Do you have invisible powers, or what???

Thanks - and I'll make sure we've got LOTS of photos... I think it will be a picture-fest when we all get back!! Wish Nat would get back w/ some pics before I go, but I'm thinking not... :(

Did you check under the girls' beds? I know kids hide LOTS of stuff there!!!

Yup - checked - no back hoe there... lots of bunnies, though... :blush:

pogo
10-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Can't wait to read your trip reports, Buddy!!! Thanks Buddy..... I hope they entertain. :D

WEll, quit eavesdropping. How can we plan your lovely surprise if you're going to listen in? I never did like surprises. :shake:

Now, how did you do that?? Do you have invisible powers, or what???

Thanks - and I'll make sure we've got LOTS of photos... I think it will be a picture-fest when we all get back!! Wish Nat would get back w/ some pics before I go, but I'm thinking not... :(

Did you check behind the house by the bushes ? The girls covered it up pretty good. I dare you to go look. :D

Allright folks...... time to go nite, nite. I'll zoop in before we leave and then by tomorrow night I will try to post something from Albuquerque !!!!! :sadwave: Goodnight all............ :sleepin:

Tink&Goofy
10-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Yep. We're getting to the freak out mode too. Leave in 24 hours, and not a single thing is packed :blush:. On top of that, part of the agreement to go, was that DD12 would be up to date on ALL school work. Guess what? She has a paper that is overdue. Guess what she's doing tonight?

I thought Jym only picked up dead possum.:D

Pogo - you and Patti have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures! Wish Patti a Happy Birthday from me, OK?:birthday:

Bunnies? I don't think I want to know...:shake:

Caroleh
10-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Nightie, night sleep tight and don't let the bed bug bite, Buddy!!!

Have a safe trip, Pogo.

Blythe, did you look in their closets? or maybe you MIL is keeping it hid, so you can't find it!!!

drummerboy
10-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Allright folks...... time to go nite, nite. I'll zoop in before we leave and then by tomorrow night I will try to post something from Albuquerque !!!!!
Have a great time and be careful.

I thought Jym only picked up dead possum.

Must have got one in his car innards. I see on the Water Cooler that he's had some car problems in Fla.

Anybody want to go to Rotary with me tomorrow?

Natazu
10-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Must have got one in his car innards. I see on the Water Cooler that he's had some car problems in Fla.Sometimes they crawl up in the engine compartment. Should I check for that?

Anybody want to go to Rotary with me tomorrow?I'll stick with digital. There's no speed dial on the rotary. My grandmother has one though.

Tink&Goofy
10-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Sometimes they crawl up in the engine compartment. Should I check for that?

Is this a new way to cook possum?:D

Glad you and Rachel made it safely! Are you and Rachel planning on going to many of the meets?

We will be taking off (literally) about 24 hours from now. Since I have to work tomorrow, maybe I should be packing....

Natazu
10-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Is this a new way to cook possum?:D

Glad you and Rachel made it safely! Are you and Rachel planning on going to many of the meets?

We will be taking off (literally) about 24 hours from now. Since I have to work tomorrow, maybe I should be packing....
The "official" meets we're planning on are the JQ meet, Tambu Lounge on Friday, Adventurer's Club on Friday, Tea on Saturday, and Illuminations/Jelly Rolls on Saturday. We'll be hooking up with some ICOT friends here and there too. It's been fun getting back to the room and finding messages from assorted cousins.

Anyone going to the Sunday (10/14) MNSSHP?

alpro2
10-10-2007, 04:40 AM
I'm not kissing up..with you and Alex gone I won't have anyone to pick on, so I really will miss Alex!!

Awe, shucks....that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. :D

You do not deserve cookies ! How do you like me now ?

Now? Has anything changed? :D

pogo
10-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Good morning all.... and...............

:plane:........Happy Flyday !........:plane:

We are up and getting ready for our drive to Buffalo. I've checked in on line, "A" group and the parking situation is good acording to the BNA website. All systems....... GO !

The next post you get from me will be from Albuquerque !

Now....... did I forget to pack anything ?????

I thought Jym only picked up dead possum.

Pogo - you and Patti have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures! Wish Patti a Happy Birthday from me, OK?:birthday:
Thanks T&G. By the way.... I have to stick up for Natazu on this possum thing.

He doesn't just pick them up...... he hits them first to be sure they are fresh killed then he picks them up. THis is exactly how rumors start, right Jym ? :D

Nightie, night sleep tight and don't let the bed bug bite, Buddy!!!

Have a safe trip, Pogo.
Thanks Buddy.

Have a great time and be careful.
Thanks Big Guy ! :thumbsup:

I'll stick with digital. There's no speed dial on the rotary. My grandmother has one though.:haha: How many glasses of "J.W. Blue Labels" have you had tonight ?

Anyone going to the Sunday (10/14) MNSSHP? Sorry..... were busy. :(

Awe, shucks....that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me.
Hey Alex.... still in Detroit ? What is there to do when you are stuck in a hotel room, all by yourself ? I hope you have a good flight back to NY and then down to MCO. Have fun at WDW and give all the "JQ" ladies there a hug for me will you ?

:sadwave:

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Now....... did I forget to pack anything ?????

He doesn't just pick them up...... he hits them first to be sure they are fresh killed then he picks them up. THis is exactly how rumors start, right Jym ? :D

Did you remember your underwear?

Don't you know it's always best to have fresh meat, not that old stuff?

Awe, shucks....that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. :D

Ummmm...I must be sick, I'm being nice to Alex!!!!

Dsnygirl
10-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Good morning all... well, it is now 19 hours until I have to get up for our flight... that is the only part of this trip I am really not looking forward to. I really hope I'm able to get to bed early tonight... if I'm still on here after 9pm, someone come and stop me, please!! :blush:

Today, I believe, will just be a blur of errands and last minute packing & cleaning... I'm glad the cold front finally came through last night!! Nothing worse than running around in a humid day... :ack:

Hope you all have a good one today - I'll be in & out!

We are up and getting ready for our drive to Buffalo. I've checked in on line, "A" group and the parking situation is good acording to the BNA website. All systems....... GO !

:sadwave:
Have a safe flight, neighbor!! :)
(When's everyone headed to his house?? Since I'm still here, do I get to join in on the reno? About that back hoe... :blush:)

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm glad the cold front finally came through last night!! Nothing worse than running around in a humid day... :ack:

(When's everyone headed to his house?? Since I'm still here, do I get to join in on the reno? About that back hoe... :blush:)

I'm with you on that cold front!!! I can finally cool off!! When it's so hot and humid like that it's really hard to get anything done.

Blythe, go ahead and do his house while you do you errands today!!! We'll leave it up to you!!!

When you get to WDW, can you give the JQ a big hug for me? Just watch out for Alex!!:D

disneydrmr
10-10-2007, 09:52 AM

Well, at this point I'm very likely just talking to myself - sooo.. "Good morning Diane".. "Well, good morning to you too Diane".. "Did you enjoy those chocolate chip cookies I brought in and no one ate because they are all on their way to Disney or elsewhere?" .. "Yes, I did enjoy those cookies.. they were quite yummy!" :D

Blow torches? I thought I was suppossed to get the rocket launchers?

Let's do Jym's first since we're using road kill - it's so much easier to work with when it's fresh you know :sick:

Stop freaking out! Vacations are suppossed to be relaxing! Get some rest and stop stressing! Everyone will be great and you will have fun!

Hmmm... wonder if Nat decided to extend her stay so she can be there for the Intercot party?

We were just in London. We got some tea, watched the pseudobeatles and a Rose & Crown t-shirt.

You watched a Rose & Crown t-shirt? Did it do any tricks? :D

Anybody want to go to Rotary with me tomorrow?

Is lunch included? Will there be cookies?

Good morning all.... and...............

:plane:........Happy Flyday !........:plane:

Have a safe flight and a fun trip! Looking forward to reading some live updates from Albuquerque!

Good morning all... well, it is now 19 hours until I have to get up for our flight... that is the only part of this trip I am really not looking forward to. I really hope I'm able to get to bed early tonight... if I'm still on here after 9pm, someone come and stop me, please!! :blush:

To get to bed early.... around 6pm take two Tylenol Pms.... have a safe flight!

Dsnygirl
10-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Blythe, go ahead and do his house while you do you errands today!!! We'll leave it up to you!!!

When you get to WDW, can you give the JQ a big hug for me? Just watch out for Alex!
Whoo hoo!! I've got LOTS of ideas!! :plot: :thedolls:

I'll be sure to hug everyone -- even Alex, although it might look odd, with him in his pink shorts and green tube top... or was that green shorts and pink tube top??? Oh well... ought to know him by the legs... ;)

Well, at this point I'm very likely just talking to myself - sooo.. "Good morning Diane".. "Well, good morning to you too Diane".. "Did you enjoy those chocolate chip cookies I brought in and no one ate because they are all on their way to Disney or elsewhere?" .. "Yes, I did enjoy those cookies.. they were quite yummy!" :D

:funny: :rotfl: :funny:

Don't worry - some of us are still around...

If you talk to yourself on the computer, do you really hear yourself??? :D

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 10:28 AM

Let's do Jym's first since we're using road kill - it's so much easier to work with when it's fresh you know :sick:

I'm here until about noon today, Diane. then I won't be back until around 9;30. Tomorrow will be my bad day because I have to work followed by my belly dance class. But Friday, I'll be here all day...it's my day off.

Rocket launchers..oooohhhh that sounds good. How about putting a possom on one in Jym's house? It could be his new lamp!! When he gets home and turns on the lamp...:fworks:

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 10:35 AM

You know those little voices in your head should be answered, outloud. My little voices talk to me all the time, and I answer.

Let's see I've got my :laundry: done, I've voted(it's election day in Ontario for the provential gov't.) and now I'm debating what I should do before I go to work.

Should I relax or work on a sewing project?

disneydrmr
10-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I'll be sure to hug everyone -- even Alex, although it might look odd, with him in his pink shorts and green tube top... or was that green shorts and pink tube top??? Oh well... ought to know him by the legs... ;)

I do believe it was pink short shorts and a green tube top... and I think there was a ribbon of some color or other gonna be in his hair.. so I'm sure you will have NO trouble finding him.. just follow the sounds of the laughing crowds! :D

I hear myself... is that bad? Should I be worried?

I'm here until about noon today, Diane. then I won't be back until around 9;30. Tomorrow will be my bad day because I have to work followed by my belly dance class. But Friday, I'll be here all day...it's my day off.

Rocket launchers..oooohhhh that sounds good. How about putting a possom on one in Jym's house? It could be his new lamp!! When he gets home and turns on the lamp...:fworks:

So I will be all alone tomorrow... :( Well, I'll be looking for you on Friday then...

I LOVE the idea of the rocket launcher possum lamp! That would make a great WELCOME HOME present for Jym!

You know those little voices in your head should be answered, outloud. My little voices talk to me all the time, and I answer.

Let's see I've got my :laundry: done, I've voted(it's election day in Ontario for the provential gov't.) and now I'm debating what I should do before I go to work.

Should I relax or work on a sewing project?

My vote goes to RELAX!

offwego
10-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey all! I'm back. Did you miss me? Super crazy busy as I was off work till today. (186 emails!!)

I'll post trip reports in a few days. Is there anything I should know about?

disneydrmr
10-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey all! I'm back. Did you miss me? Super crazy busy as I was off work till today. (186 emails!!)

NATALIE!!!!!! Wow! It's so good to see you! You have been missed! Hope your trip went well.. looking forward to your trip reports!

Let's see... everyone is pretty much gone... it's gonna be you, me, Carol, Ken, and Jaspar holding down the fort and taking care of all the demos/renos.

Oops, I need a question, don't I?

Natazu
10-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks Big Guy ! :thumbsup:
:haha: How many glasses of "J.W. Blue Labels" have you had tonight ?
All of 'em, I think?

Blow torches? I thought I was suppossed to get the rocket launchers?Rocket launchers are easy to get, it's the ammo that you have to really search for.

You watched a Rose & Crown t-shirt? Did it do any tricks? :D
see Johnny Walker post above

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I do believe it was pink short shorts and a green tube top... and I think there was a ribbon of some color or other gonna be in his hair.. so I'm sure you will have NO trouble finding him.. just follow the sounds of the laughing crowds! :D
My vote goes to RELAX!

Don't forget the fushia heels!!!

I decided to relax.

Welcome back, Natalie!!! Of course, you were missed. We thought you couldn't get back up here!!

Can't wait to read your trip report!!

Rocket launchers are easy to get, it's the ammo that you have to really search for.

Pogo got it for us. :D

Blythe, how you doing on Pogo's place?

offwego
10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Pogo
Nope you'll be fine..I do it all the time!

And sorry I missed you all leaving! When do we start demo's?

disneydrmr
10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Rocket launchers are easy to get, it's the ammo that you have to really search for.

Not for these rocket launchers... the ammo can be found all along any road in the nation! :D

Hey - how many lamps would you like in your place? :D

Don't forget the fushia heels!!!

I decided to relax.

Wow! How could I have forgotten the fushia heels? And was he gonna be wearing a pearl necklace or a diamond one? And didn't he say something about wearing Minnie Ears? :minnie:

Glad you decided to relax! We all need to relax every now and then!

Nascfan
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM

Now! Diane, get that crew of :thedolls: working on tearing off Christine's roof so she can camp all the time under the stars, ok? And is the backhoe done putting in the pool in Alex's living room? It needs to get going on the hockey rink in Jenn's kitchen.

Welcome back Banker Babe. Hope you and the fam had a wonderful time. :mickey:

Dsnygirl
10-10-2007, 01:52 PM

WELCOME BACK!! Yes, you were definitely missed... esp. by Pogo... he kept wondering when you were going to show up. Maybe he needed some shoe help?? :D Looking forward to your trip reports -- and pictures????

Blythe, how you doing on Pogo's place?
Not bad.... converting the pool into a duck pond for all his AFLAC friends, have a pretty good-sized hole in the roof where he can fit the basket from the balloon he'll bring home.... working on a Tiki bar in the family room, (flamingos and parrots live, courtesy of Rochester zoo....) What do you think so far???

I'm still here - 'til tomorrow - :D - wanna skip my place since I'm so busy @ Pogo's??? :blush:

Dsnygirl
10-10-2007, 01:54 PM
PS - Just finished painting my toes - what do you think of this color... "SoHo Nice To Meet You" ?? Pretty good for this weekend, no?? :D

offwego
10-10-2007, 02:07 PM
PS - Just finished painting my toes - what do you think of this color... "SoHo Nice To Meet You" ?? Pretty good for this weekend, no?? :D
Great idea!

WELCOME BACK!! Yes, you were definitely missed... esp. by Pogo... he kept wondering when you were going to show up. Maybe he needed some shoe help?? :D Looking forward to your trip reports -- and pictures????
I'm still here - 'til tomorrow - :D - wanna skip my place since I'm so busy @ Pogo's??? :blush: No pictures sorry. I don't have a digital (well I do now but it arrived after my trip).

So we do animals now too? That's new. Do we have any new JQ'rs I should know about?

drummerboy
10-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Sooooo, those of us who are left behind even get forgot? You went ahead and ate all those cookies without sharing? See if I tell you where the secret stash of JimmyC projectiles is hidden young lady.

See above re JimmyC.

Do you get into arguments with them? Do they laugh at you? Does anybody else hear them? :D

I hear myself... is that bad? Should I be worried?
Why? Just ignore what all those people are saying...

Hey all! I'm back. Did you miss me?
HEEEEEY! Good to see the Banker Babe back. You're just in time to start the demo/reno on Pogo's house.

Now! Diane, get that crew of :thedolls: working on tearing off Christine's roof so she can camp all the time under the stars, ok? And is the backhoe done putting in the pool in Alex's living room? It needs to get going on the hockey rink in Jenn's kitchen.
Don't forget the coleman stove and lanterns, the mosquito-netting instead of windows and the outhouses for Christine. Somebody hurry and free up the backhoe. So much to do, so little time...

Not bad.... converting the pool into a duck pond for all his AFLAC friends, have a pretty good-sized hole in the roof where he can fit the basket from the balloon he'll bring home.... working on a Tiki bar in the family room, (flamingos and parrots live, courtesy of Rochester zoo....) What do you think so far???

I'm still here - 'til tomorrow - :D - wanna skip my place since I'm so busy @ Pogo's??? :blush:
Suuuuure. We'll skip yours. For now. :thedolls: In the meantime, Pogo's place is really shaping up. Don't forget the cleats for tying down the balloon once it lands.

disneydrmr
10-10-2007, 03:14 PM

Um, plans changed at Alex's - there will be no indoor pool... it's all a 'pink golf course' theme so a pool wouldn't work too well...but the back hoe does almost have the 18th hole finished...

WOW! What an awesome idea for the duck pond! Just make sure there's no 'edges' sticking up so he won't stub his toe again... you've got some wonderful ideas.. why don't you skip going to Disney and stay behind to help us with everyone else's homes?

Looks wonderful on you! And so appropriate!

So we do animals now too? That's new. Do we have any new JQ'rs I should know about?

I think the only 'new' JQ'r is Jym....

Sooooo, those of us who are left behind even get forgot? You went ahead and ate all those cookies without sharing? See if I tell you where the secret stash of JimmyC projectiles is hidden young lady.

Don't forget the coleman stove and lanterns, the mosquito-netting instead of windows and the outhouses for Christine. Somebody hurry and free up the backhoe. So much to do, so little time...

Hey now... I did not forget you guys.. I called out to all of you that I had cookies and no one showed up... I have more... do you want one? I never go on a demo job without a stash of cookies!

Remember that cloning machine you loaned me not too long ago? I put it to good use.. there's an army of backhoes (each operated by one of my Stitch clones) just waiting to be pointed in the right direction to get to work... I will send two to each person's home - would that be enough? Or do you think we'll need a few extra?

Got the coleman stove and lanterns... got the air mattresses and sleeping bags for her... I even bought some citronella candles and a few of those light strings (one in chilis and one in butterflies) that we can string around her bed!

Christine
10-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Bye guys! I'm literally out the door (just waiting for my boarding pass to print) to head for DFW to spend the night, then off in the morning to WDW!
I wonder who I'll meet first???

disneydrmr
10-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Bye guys! I'm literally out the door (just waiting for my boarding pass to print) to head for DFW to spend the night, then off in the morning to WDW!
I wonder who I'll meet first???

Don't forget to turn out your light! :D

Have a safe trip!

Will you hug Stitch for me?

drummerboy
10-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Um, plans changed at Alex's - there will be no indoor pool... it's all a 'pink golf course' theme so a pool wouldn't work too well...but the back hoe does almost have the 18th hole finished...
What, you never heard of a water hazard? Just round out the edges and we'll call it a pond.

Hey now... I did not forget you guys.. I called out to all of you that I had cookies and no one showed up... I have more... do you want one? I never go on a demo job without a stash of cookies!
Do I want one? Does Stitch want a chili-dog? Of course I want one. Chocolate chip please. Do we have a cookie smilie yet?

Remember that cloning machine you loaned me not too long ago? I put it to good use.. there's an army of backhoes (each operated by one of my Stitch clones) just waiting to be pointed in the right direction to get to work... I will send two to each person's home - would that be enough? Or do you think we'll need a few extra?
Won't hurt to have a few spares on hand, just in case...

Got the coleman stove and lanterns... got the air mattresses and sleeping bags for her... I even bought some citronella candles and a few of those light strings (one in chilis and one in butterflies) that we can string around her bed!
Air mattress? Since when did we start going easy? If good ol' dirt's good enough for our scouts, it's good enough for the reno.

Dsnygirl
10-10-2007, 09:00 PM
WOW! What an awesome idea for the duck pond! Just make sure there's no 'edges' sticking up so he won't stub his toe again... you've got some wonderful ideas.. why don't you skip going to Disney and stay behind to help us with everyone else's homes?

Ummm.... thanks, but no thanks!! :D

Glad you guys like what I did @ Pogo's... continue on for me, guys, okay?? I've got to head off to bed soon...

Alex and Christine's houses sound great... you guys sure know what you're doing! Guess that's how this whole thing got started, huh? :cool:

Anyone still out there tonight?

trackbarroness
10-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh Ken did you know Stitch eats a chilli dog in every show? :D It's a good thing he's not real huh? :D
How's everyone doing?

Tink&Goofy
10-10-2007, 09:05 PM
T minus 1 hour and counting! All packed! I temporarily panicked when I got home from work just 3 hours ago - and nothing was packed! But never fear - its done! DD12 even got her school paper and other assignments done last night, so she is able to go. (we had threatened to not let her if she wasn't caught up!).
So for those heading down tomorrow - have a safe trip!
Hopefully we will see you tomorrow night at Ghiradelli's??

alpro2
10-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Welcome back Nat! Did you leave WDW in one piece?

Thanks for the redo on the house!

I'll try to check in every now and then.

Ciao baby!

Dsnygirl
10-10-2007, 10:02 PM
:mickey: G'nite & bye -- see some of you tomorrow - the rest of you, behave!! You'll be missed, but thought of often. Try not to do anything too crazy, okay?? :) See you Sunday!! :mickey:

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 10:14 PM

Pogo's place is sounding great Blythe..I have a few Canadian geese to add to that pond. They love to start honking about daybreak.

Oh, can't do that...you forgot to pack something...US!!!!

Sounds like a great color!!!

Do you get into arguments with them? Do they laugh at you? Does anybody else hear them? :D

Arguments--sometimes laugh at me--all the time hear them--just me
The voices are my friends. :D

The 18th hole is a sand trap, right? made with quicksand?

Make sure there's no mosquito is there? That would make life just a little too easy!!!

Won't hurt to have a few spares on hand, just in case...

Remember Pogo was in charge of maintenance so we'll need plenty of spares.

I'll try to check in every now and then.

Geesh, you're still here? You have to keep a few of our reno's quiet..gotta have a few surprises!!!

pogo
10-10-2007, 10:24 PM
:hi: Here we are in Albuquerque and it is so pretty here. No pictures today, but check in tomorrow night for some pic's of the balloon Fiesta. We've decided to go tomorrow because they are forcasting winds on Saturday and Sunday.

Our flight was very nice and we actually got here about a half an hour early.

While in Baltimore I called Natazu and he filled me in on what they were doing in WDW and it all sounds so special. Thanks Jym, for the update.

I'll see you all tomorrow. :D

Did you remember your underwear?
That's personal...... isn't it ?

Have a safe flight, neighbor!! :)
(When's everyone headed to his house?? Since I'm still here, do I get to join in on the reno? About that back hoe...
Have fun with it........ now about yours...... where your cat ? :D

I'll post trip reports in a few days. Is there anything I should know about? Yes........ I missed you !:(

NATALIE!!!!!! Wow! It's so good to see you! You have been missed! Hope your trip went well.. looking forward to your trip reports!

Wow ! You can see her ?

But I'm still here. :D

Well the Tiki bar was already there..... and I love the sky light..... and I've always wanted a duck pond..... so I say you've done good. :thumbsup:

Glad you guys like what I did @ Pogo's... continue on for me, guys, okay?? I've got to head off to bed soon...
I'm thinking the bed has got to go.... maybe a hammock..... what do you think ?

Caroleh
10-10-2007, 10:42 PM
That's personal...... isn't it ?

Hey, I was just trying to make sure you got everything!!!

Glad you arrived safely..can't wait to see your pictures!!!

How's all the reno's going?

pogo
10-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey, I was just trying to make sure you got everything!!!

Glad you arrived safely..can't wait to see your pictures!!!

How's all the reno's going?
Thanks Buddy..... yes, I packed my underwear ! Thanks for the help.

So who's left ? You, Ken, Diane, Scott, Natalie and Jasper ? :shake: Small crew.

Well headed to bed..... nite, nite... :Sleepin: