PDA

View Full Version : Possible to see most of the highlights in 3 days?

DisneyMelissa
09-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Hi everyone.

I have never been to DL before, but my friend and I are planning to go for a short amount of time in February. We were supposed to go to WDW in August, but had to cancel last minute and now we have 2 plane tickets to use by the end of February. So we thought we'd take a trip over to California!

Now we would be leaving on a Thursday and coming back on Monday, giving us 3 days to explore the parks. I heard that the crowds are relatively small at this time of the year. Now I'm not exactly sure how small Disneyland is compared to Disney World, so my question for all of you is how possible is it to see the highlights of Disneyland in 3 days?

We would like to see as much as we can, but still be able to relax (after all, it IS a vacation!). Any thoughts?

AbeeNormal
09-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey there Disney Melissa - Three days should be plenty of time for you to see everything Disneyland has to offer. We live in California and have been many times. I haven't had the pleasure of WDW yet but that will change in January we are doing a land/Sea trip. You will definitly recognize most of the rides but from what I here they are very different which is neat because you can experience your favorite rides like it's the first time.
Please let me know how your trip goes - I think you'll really like it. Good things come in small packages:minnie:

tinkwest
09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
You should be able to see the highlights in three days. Going in February you may run in to some rain and shorter park hours. Going on a weekend will bring up the crowd totals, but that fact that it is not during the summer or holidays will bring that number back down a bit.

Make a list of what is important to you. Check up on what attractions might be down and what entertainment will be going on during your visit.

You may not get to see everything, but three days should be enough to make you feel like you have really experienced the Disneyland Resort. And I bet it will also be enough to make you want to come back for more!

WDWizard
09-26-2007, 08:09 PM
3 days would be perfect to experience both Disneyland and California Adventure. We spent 2 days at DLR and we wish we could've had a third day to finish up seeing all of Disneyland! We were able to see all of California Adventure in a day, but Disneyland should take a day and a half.

:thumbsup::mickey:

DisneyMelissa
09-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Thanks everyone! I am really excited for this trip! And it is definitely a plus that not only do I get to miss out on 9 days of a Wisconsin winter in December for WDW, I get to miss 5 more days by going to DL in February!

And tinkwest, I am already trying to figure out when I can go back to DL with my mom and grandma! :thumbsup: They have never been out there either.

Thanks again everyone!