PDA

View Full Version : How do I activate my AP?

diznee_buzz
09-22-2007, 09:01 AM
I am leaving in 3 days!! I have a voucher for an AP that I bought at the Disney Store. We are driving down Tuesday and staying at ASMo that night (regular rate). Then, we were planning on checking into the Poly on Wednesday morning, and taking the monorail straight to the MK. However, I did get the AP rate at the Poly. So, do I need to activate my AP before checking in there? If so, when and where can I do this?

Thanks!

wdwfan
09-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Take your voucher along with your ID to any park guest services window. You can also go to guest services in Downtown Disney. It just takes few minutes.
You may be able to check into the Poly with your voucher, if not just take the monorail to MK activate your voucher then monorail back to Poly. This will take a little time but would be easiest. If you have time night before go to DD and take care of it.

Darbylew
09-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Guest relations at any park or at DTD. The one
at DTD Marketplace near Ghiradelli candy and
ice cream shop. It is quick and easy. Have a
safe and wonderful trip. :mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK ON
NOVEMBER 9!! :D

irish1967
09-22-2007, 11:52 AM
I took care of mine at a ticket booth at the TTC.

Wanted to give you a heads up - double check your expiration date when you receive your actual pass. When I got mine, the CM didn't change the expiration date for my ticket and it actually expired at midnight that day!

The expiration date field on the ticket system automatically fills in for a one day pass and it is up to the CM to physically change it to the correct expiration date.

It wasn't a big deal to fix it (I had my receipt and rather than send me back to the TTC to correct it, the person at the MK gate let me through and sent me to City Hall) The problem I realized later was that the FP system didn't recognize me as being in the park so I couldn't get any FPs until I exited and re-entered the park!