PDA

View Full Version : Dining advice for Dec 23-29th trip

Rosemickey68
09-21-2007, 06:08 PM
We have ADR's for Boma, Primetime, Hollywood & Vine, House of Blues, Teppan Edo, Ohana's, Liberty Tree Tavern.
We stuck to our 2 fav Boma & Primetime...and wanted to try some new places. Are the rest of the above good choices.
Concerned about the Hollywood & Vine from what I have read here...We booked it thinking it was close to Fantasmic and couldn't get the dinner pkg (was told it was booked) so I got an ADR for 5:30pm since the day we go the show is at 8:30pm...good choice/time??? Any other suggestions?
Thinking about Yak & Yeti for lunch at AK..awaiting the reviews on it...any other suggestions for AK. ( we usually ate at Tusker House)
Any suggestions/advice appreciated...We have teens going with us so I try to lessen as much stress as I can!
Thanks!:mickey:

JWDisneyFan
09-21-2007, 06:20 PM
My family just loves Liberty Tree Tavern and Ohana's. We are doing both on an upcoming trip in December. Both are family style and you won't be leaving hungry. Even my picky 2 year old likes the food at both of theses - great choices.

Yak and Yeti still isn't accepting reservations yet although I hope they will be open for December too. We always have lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. In my opinion, one of the best counter service options in all of WDW! I love the pulled pork sandwich but have tried the ribs and they were delicious! I'm sure whatever you choose, you'll have a great time so have a great trip!