PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Prayers and Pixie dust

crazypoohbear
09-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Right now both my son's are going through some personal issues that I can't discuss right now. But, we could all use some strong prayers and pixie dust.
IT's not something that we can talk about even with other family members no one knows and if they ask I have been instructed(ordered) to say nothing!
It breaks my heart that they are each going through such a tough time right now, I spend a good part of the day just praying for help and guidance and would appreciate some extra prayers for them.
THanks.
and to stichahula and Payroll princess, don't ask, can't talk. Thanks

Strmchsr
09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Lots of prayers and :pixie: coming your way.

ElenitaB
09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Prayers and :pixie: coming your way!

Know that your INTERCOT family is with you. :hug:

Jenemmy
09-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Goodness, you must be going through something pretty rough! :hug: I'm so sorry. You and your kiddos just went on my prayer list!

Isn't there ANYONE you could confide in though -- just so you aren't bearing the burden alone? Could you even anonomously call a local church and talk to a pastor? Not knowing the situation -- do you think you could find some sort of hot line that relates to what you guys are going through that could help?

I really hope you can find someone somewhere to give you advice/encouragement!!!!

mrsgaribaldi
09-21-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm so sorry. :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:and prayers on the way.

Jeri Lynn
09-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Prayers and Pixie dust to your son's and your family. I hope all is well soon!

disneydeb
09-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Pixie dust headed your way.:pixie::pixie: I'm so sorry you have to travel this tough road.

MsMin
09-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Sending prayers and :pixie: for your sons and you. I know it's hard to watch your child struggle through tough times. :pixie:

Deesdisney
09-21-2007, 06:30 PM
I know how hard it is to watch as your kids go through really tough and life changing times. Here is :hug: and prayers and of course all the :pixie::pixie: I can give you.

vamaggie
09-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Isn't there ANYONE you could confide in though -- just so you aren't bearing the burden alone? Could you even anonomously call a local church and talk to a pastor? Not knowing the situation -- do you think you could find some sort of hot line that relates to what you guys are going through that could help?

I really hope you can find someone somewhere to give you advice/encouragement!!!!

I would echo this thought. It is important that you have someone who you can talk with. Please find someone to help you all deal with it.

Sending you lots of :pixie: and prayers.

The Bookseller
09-22-2007, 12:59 AM
Here's the :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: for both your sons.

Crazypoohbear, I know this situation just hit people very close to you but please remember to take care of yourself. You are of no help for them if you are down yourself. Here's some :pixie: :pixie: for you to give the wisdom and the strength to get through this crisis.

iheartmickey
09-22-2007, 07:18 AM
My prayers will be with you and your family during this rough time.

merlinmagic4
09-22-2007, 07:39 AM
I hope everything works out for your sons and for you.

crazypoohbear
09-23-2007, 01:09 PM
I would echo this thought. It is important that you have someone who you can talk with. Please find someone to help you all deal with it.

Sending you lots of :pixie: and prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers and pixie dust. It really helps.
I have a person that I have spoken to about some of the things going on and it does help a bit. It's just that what is happening with my oldest son is so far out in left field that no one would believe it but we have to wait and pray that it will work out for him. I have never cried so much or so often. It breaks my heart to have my newly 18 year old son sobbing in my arms. He even said a few days ago that the last time he remembers crying was 8 years ago when his great aunt was killed.
I never knew your heart could hurt so much!
He has lost faith and trust in everyone around him right now. I don't know that he will ever get that back fully

For the youngest one it's mostly just new teen puberty/school/teasing/sensitive emotions. but he doesn't know what is going on with his brother ( he adores his brother and would have a serious breakdown)
and having to deal with two so emotionally charged kids now is way too hard.

The youngest one won't/can't talk to anyone but me because "no one else likes him"
This is not true but this is how he has always felt. He's a lot of work, very sensitive but is always defensive (he tries to put on a hard exterior which only comes off as him being obstinant, at 13 he hasn't gotten the finese of things yet...)

The oldest one and I are going to talk with out priest about what is going on.

Please keep everyone in your prayers.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey Sis! I have faith that all will work out well. My nephews are both good kids and I can't believe that things won't turn out well for them. I'm here for you whenever you need me! Prayers and Pixie dust coming your way.:pixie::pixie::pixie::cheer:

Terra
09-23-2007, 09:07 PM
More prayers and :pixie: being sent then you can imagine!!!

Tinkerfreak
09-24-2007, 02:42 PM
I hope everything works out ok for your family. It sounds like you have a very supportive sister and that is so great for you. I know you are worried about your sons but please don't forget to worry about you too. Sometimes Moms are so worried about their kids that the forget to take care of themselves.
Good Luck!!!!!

mrsHerbie53
09-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Here you go...

:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Hang in there. Mom's have to be the rock for everyone, so make sure you have a solid one too!

Stitchahula
09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi, I just read this and I'm pretty worried about my nephews. You know I'm here if you guys need anything. I know what it's like to feel alone when it comes to you kids even though they have aunts that adore them. Let me know if you want to talk I'm only a call away.:hug::pixie::pixie::pixie:

RedSoxFan
09-27-2007, 03:21 PM
:pixie::pixie:for you and sons that you get through this difficult time.

SBETigg
09-27-2007, 04:01 PM
:pixie: Thinking of you and your sons and wishing you all well.

DestinationWDW
09-27-2007, 08:29 PM
:angel::pixie:. Prayers and pixie dust for you and for your family. I hope things are improving and your family remains strong in faith. I'm glad you are talking to your preist. Stay strong, it seems you have a family who loves and supports you....and you have your intercot family too!

Dsnygirl
09-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Sending prayers and pixie dust to you and your boys -- I can't imagine how tough it is to see them both struggling, but I'm sure that w/ all the love & support you're giving them, they will be okay!!