PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks in Oct?

DisneyMom3
09-21-2007, 11:12 AM
My husband is taking a business trip to Orlando and he's bringing US!!! YEAH!!

We are thinking of doing a water park. How are the water parks in the beginning of Oct? Is the weather warm enough up there??

NJGIRL
09-21-2007, 11:17 AM
When we go to Disney we go the last two weeks in October each time. We always do a water park and the weather is perfect for it. It's usually hot enough for swimming but not too hot to wait in line. I would say during the day most days are in the mid 80's.

goofysbabe
09-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Went 2 years ago in Oct. (second to last week of the month) and my kids were swimming at 10:00/11:00 at night. It was great. In fact it was really, really warm during our entire trip. I remember being at the MNSSHP watching the parade and I was dripping with sweat :ack: But I don't know if Rita (the hurricane) had anything to do with the beautiful weather we were having........... hmmmmmmmmmm. So I say go to the water parks and enjoy :thumbsup:

wedway76
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
I see you are leaving tomorrow. Have GREAT trip!!!

We often go in November, and always visit a water park. On the day we get to Florida we check the weather forecast to see if there will be any days warm enough for water parks, and on every trip there has always been at least one or two days that were warm enough.