PDA

View Full Version : CRT: lunch or breakfast better

thejens
09-20-2007, 10:06 PM
I am curious what the food/experience is like for breakfast vs. lunch. I'd like to do a late breakfast or early lunch.

DDuck66
09-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I have had both breakfast and dinner at CRT and I have to say that the dinner was much better. The breakfast was typical of what you would get at a catered seminar breakfast. The eggs were barely warm, the butter frozen, and the bread was cold. I think any meal at the CRT is for the experience and not for the dining (IMHO)...there is something special about eating at the Castle!!!!

thejens
09-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Hmmm...sounds like breakfast is not very good. Has anyone done lunch? I am tolerant of mediocre lunches and breakfasts in exchange for the princess castle thing for my neice. I am not as willing to have a mediocre dinner so would prefer to do lunch or breakfast. Thanks!

Mom2princesses
09-21-2007, 11:04 PM
I am curious what the food/experience is like for breakfast vs. lunch. I'd like to do a late breakfast or early lunch.

I have never done lunch but we just did breakfast and we enjoyed our food. The potatoes were really good and I love the fried danish. Yum! You will find that people's opinions differ so much so take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt (including mine!). Then go with your own feelings. But anyhow we loved the breakfast (including the food) at CRT. My little one still talks about eating in Cinderella's castle.

Good luck in whatever you decide