abby
09-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Cast members:
DH-46
Myself-36
DD-13
DS-9

Saturday, September 8, 2007

We are up bright and early today for a 8:05 breakfast at the Crystal Palace. It is so great being in the Magic Kingdom when it is empty. We were the first ones to check in at the Crystal Palace. While we were standing in line some people came up behind us and said they new they would meet someone from home. I was really confused and assumed it was someone my DH worked with or something, but it turned out that my DD was wearing her high school t-shirt.:doh: Whenever we have been in Disney we always see someone we know from home, but this time we just met people from the same town but we didn't know them. Anyways, we had a good breakfast at Crystal Palace and were the first and virtually the only people at the rope drop to Adventureland. Had a good talk with the CM's while waiting. After rope drop we headed to POTC:pirate: to see the new additions. Very nice ride. Then it was off to Splash Mountain. We were able to ride it three times in a row without getting off because there was no line. Of course we were soaked...not really good first thing in the morning. Oh well, off to BTM, and Space Mountain. No waits for anything. Tried the new laugh floor..really funny...kids got a kick out of "that guy". DH and DS retired back to our resort POR to test out the pools while DD and myself headed to try out DisneyQuest. Wow DisneyQuest is something else! DD love the design and ride your own coaster. Of course going on a Saturday night wasn't the best idea because it was really crowded. We were only able to do the virtual coaster and Alladin, so we headed back to POR. It was really neat strolling down the westside when it was really hopping...it was so festive! We had dinner at the resort and crashed!

Only special thought for the day was that we couldn't believe how empty the Magic Kingdom was... it was wonderful!:woohoo:

mouseketeer mom
09-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Did you like Disney quest? We've never tried it before, but thought we'd give it a go this time around after our house of blues brunch.

disneydrmr
09-21-2007, 08:29 AM
Haven't been to Disneyquest but it is a place I want to try. I'll keep it in mind not to go on a Saturday though... On to your next day's report!:mickey:

faline
09-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Sounds like crowds were really low! Very nice day!

Bethis26fan
09-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Sounds like a nice day. Thanks for sharing.

iheartmickey
09-22-2007, 07:29 AM
WOW! An empty MK!?!?! I love it, sounds like so much fun! Sounds like another great day! :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
09-23-2007, 10:33 PM
what a nice day. thanks for sharing.:mickey: