PDA

View Full Version : Egg allergy

Iluvpooh
09-20-2007, 07:03 PM
My daughter is very allergic to eggs(whites and yellows) Some biscuit, waffle, and pancake recipes are made with eggs and some are not. Does anyone know about Disney? Also is it the same at every place? Thanks!

Also any other suggestion on what to stay away from- from any one else who has the same problem.

Also she has a mild soy allergy.

Thanks Again-

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-20-2007, 07:50 PM
We are planning a trip for next year with my inlaws, and my father-in-law has the same allergy... I would love to have suggestions to this as well... thanks! :mickey:

Laura670
09-20-2007, 07:59 PM
My daughter is allergic to onions but while we were in Disney we made sure to tell them when we made ADRs and we also told the CM's when we were seated. The Chef at Mama Melrose's came out and talked to her and made sure he prepared he food without onions. We didn't have a problem at any of the other restaraunts either they were very accomodating. Hope that helps:mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
09-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Disney is simply fabulous about accomodating all sorts of special needs, and yes, if you tell them when you ADR and again when you sit, that should do it.

As far as CS goes, that is going to be more difficult. I recommend looking over menus here before you go and steering past the obvious no-nos. :)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Disney is simply fabulous about accomodating all sorts of special needs, and yes, if you tell them when you ADR and again when you sit, that should do it.

As far as CS goes, that is going to be more difficult. I recommend looking over menus here before you go and steering past the obvious no-nos. :)

Actually, QSR can make the accomodations as well. You just simply ask to speak to a chef who will review options for you. If nothing comes to your liking, they can make something similar to one of the main menu items. Our chefs would do this all the time at Pop.