PDA

View Full Version : POR Alligator Bayou?

DONROCK
09-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Anyone stay in buildings 26, 27 or 28? Would love to know what you thought of these buildings and their location. Thanks!

mrsgaribaldi
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM
We stayed last week in Bldg 15. DH thinks that those higher number buildings are on the other side. We were very close to the main bldg and the Southern (I think it was Southern) bus depot. It was a great spot if you can get that area. Bldg 15 & 18 very close. It was also close to a quiet pool but I don't know how close to the main pool. We never went there, sorry. I'm sure someone will be along who will know better.:mickey:

dinahvixen
09-20-2007, 07:41 PM
We just got back last weekend from building 28 - it was very nice. It was a walk if you wanted to go anyplace, but it was close to it's parking lot and secluded so it was pretty and quiet. Very treesy area, which we liked. It was probably a 4 minute walk to the lobby/restaurant, and the same to the big pool, but we don't mind walking and the walk itself was pretty. I would have no problem staying in that building again. The downside was that it was hard to find the first time and my husband got lost coming back at night (but he was coming back from the bar...).

stitch and co
09-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Our family has stayed in Bldg 26 and 27. I like both these buildings since there is no way to get a parking lot view, just nice views of the landscaping. These buildings also do not seem to be that far from the main building or pool.

I will be trying to get one of these two buildings when we go back in December.

martinfamily5
09-21-2007, 02:19 PM
We stayed in building #27. We really enjoyed it. We are staying at POR in Oct. We are requesting #14. It doesn't matter, you are at Disney and it will be wonderful. POR is a beautiful resort. Have a fabulous time.

JerseyMouse
09-22-2007, 03:47 PM
We stayed in Building 24 a couple years ago. It was a little bit of a walk to the main lobby and food court, but we were right next door to a quiet pool.

Just give me any building on WDW property, and I can usually make the best of it!!

#1donaldfan
09-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Bldg 27 will be great....it's weird how the grounds are set up and I've not spent too much time walking "around" the place....anyway, #27 is beside 18 which is beside a quiet pool and maybe, maybe a 1 minute walk to the food and busses.....actually I think 27 is a great location.....just past it is the main pool and play area....#27 has a great view of the water and the food court / main building.....

KatGat
09-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Every year we would stay in alligator bayou section building 25 and even requested the same room each yr (2510). We love being close to the West Depot and the quiet pool. Very little foot traffic in front of that building. Now, it was a little walk to the lobby/food, but we enjoy the shady,winding paths, streams, etc. on the way. I suppose it depends on what you look for in a room. We look forward to our cozy, quiet little retreat when we return from the parks. :cloud9:

KarenP
09-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Buidling 27 is one of my favorite locations. It is very close to the main pool and a short walk to the food court.