PDA

View Full Version : Yes..another Nick Hotel inquiry

CaraMiaO3
09-20-2007, 01:00 PM
We are going to the Nick Hotel the weekend before halloween. Just wondering if anyone has been to the resort RECENTLY..like in the last couple of months. My specific concerns:

Are the suites clean ?

How comfortable are the beds? Pillows?

Are the pools well kept?

I have read tons of negative reviews but I dont always believe everything I read. WOuld love to hear from someone who was there recently.

Thanks!

ncscgirl2005
09-21-2007, 09:07 AM
We stayed one night there in August. It was a very nice place. Needless to say, the kids REALLY enjoyed themselves. Our suite was clean and the king bed in the master Bedroom was VERY comfortable. I didn't care for the pool as the water was "salty" but the kids and DH loved it. Ummm...the dinner buffet in the Nicktoons Cafe was delicious. I think the breakfast buffet was overpriced though. We had plenty of towels in our room when we arrived and got plenty more when we requested them the next morning. The elevators were way too slow as this is an older Hotel Inn. They should have replaced the elevators IMO. We stayed on the 6th floor which was great because I stood on the balcony and got really cool pics of the kids coming down the water slides. I hope you have a blast. DD-6 begs me to take her back there and drop her off; she says she will stay there Forever!

I read lots of negative reviews also but I think it was a really nice place. We also got a great discount so I'm not complaining.