PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil Seating Problems

ariel03
09-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone we just got back from disney yesterday and we did the Cirque du Soleil show. I have to say the show was fabulous. I really recommend that you see it but I do have a problem with how the seating is in the theater. The space they give you is less then you get on an airplane. You have about 3 inches to the seat infront of you. So any bathroom breaks during the show is about impossible without upsetting quite a few people. We arrived at the show early and had no problem finding our seats. We had to stand a few times to let other people by to get to their seats before the show started which was fine with as the show had not started yet. But I have to say about 20 min. in to the show a family of three showed up for our row and we all had to stand just to let them in which really was very upsetting. There was a whole row in front of us empty they could have been seated in . They also could have gone to the other side of the row which would have been closer to their seats and disturbed no one and the fact they where let in 20 min late upset me. :mad: Here (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=Sept07043.jpg) is the pic I took before the show started of the room I had in my seat. There is none! :shake: I just wanted to let everyone know about the seating cause I haven't seen it mentioned on here before.

mouseketeer mom
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow. I don't remember any seating issues at all. I was mesmerized by the splendor of the show, I don't think I moved or took a breath the entire time! I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable during the show and hope you enjoyed it anyway!

illini
09-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Wow. I didn't expect the seating to be that bad. My DH is 6'6" and hates going to places with zero leg room. I'm about 5'11" and hate going to places with little leg room when I have to sit next to DH-- he ends up having to drape his legs into *my* space.

I'm surprised they admitted people that late. It's so rude of people to show up 20 minutes after the show starts.